World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Finale - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Finale (/Thread-Kyoyatategami-s-Writing-Tournament-Finale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - Aqua Roxas - Dec. 01, 2012

Time's up. POst the results ASAP. I know, I know, I am a bit too eager but this is my first tourney.

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - Septentrione - Dec. 01, 2012

Ha. We better be the last round already then because there's only two of us who have sent their entries. (Or so I think.)

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - Aqua Roxas - Dec. 01, 2012

Oh man. Then that would mean I got a bye, again. WTF. Great, a one round tournament. However maybe Syco and Intersane DID send their entries.

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - kyoyatategami - Dec. 01, 2012

No they did not unfortunetely
so its a one on one matchup instead of a tournament
i will post the final themes either today or tommorow
and be patient this time unlike the time when it almost closed
coughsilverchronoscoughaquaroxascough
yep no blaming though

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - kyoyatategami - Dec. 02, 2012

[/spoiler]sorry for double post

but i thought of a theme
wait for it
wait for it
wait for it
okay here it is

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - Dual - Dec. 02, 2012

So when does this need to be in by?

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - Dum Spiro Pugno - Dec. 02, 2012

(Nov. 05, 2012  4:49 PM)kyoyatategami Wrote: This time i have gotten the tournament approved
The writing tournament will have 8 participants.
once you join you are not allowed to drop out unless you have an actual reason or if i see you havent been on since you enrolled(in that case we will get someone to replace you)

Round Two Contestants:
1. intersane
2. aqua roxas
3. astrality
4. syco

Judges are me and Silver Chronos and snakeblade tm
I will post round two's themes soon

You should really change the OP. Make it more descriptive, and copy and paste these corrections. I'm a bit of an error freak.

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - kyoyatategami - Dec. 03, 2012

(Dec. 02, 2012  10:58 PM)Curious George Wrote: So when does this need to be in by?

You did not hand i the last one
Sorry youre not in anymore

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - Dual - Dec. 03, 2012

What do you mean? I pmd them to the judges.

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - kyoyatategami - Dec. 03, 2012

(Dec. 03, 2012  2:13 AM)Curious George Wrote: What do you mean? I pmd them to the judges.

We have not gotten them

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - EpicAdamFury - Dec. 03, 2012

kyoya can i join plz im on your team

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - Dual - Dec. 03, 2012

(Dec. 03, 2012  3:07 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2012  2:13 AM)Curious George Wrote: What do you mean? I pmd them to the judges.

We have not gotten them
Oh ok. Theres always next time Smile

(Dec. 03, 2012  3:09 AM)EpicAdamFury Wrote: kyoya can i join plz im on your team
Um we are already at the finals

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - Aqua Roxas - Dec. 03, 2012

(Dec. 02, 2012  11:24 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2012  4:49 PM)kyoyatategami Wrote: This time i have gotten the tournament approved
once you join you are not allowed to drop out unless you have an actual reason or if i see you havent been on since you enrolled(in that case we will get someone to replace you)

Round Two Contestants:
1. intersane
2. aqua roxas
3. astrality
4. syco

You should really change the OP. Make it more descriptive, and copy and paste these corrections. I'm a bit of an error freak.

Lol its the same thing with better words. Anyway the topic is not my type but I guess I could try. When is the deadline?

(Dec. 03, 2012  10:26 AM)Aqua Roxas Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  11:24 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote:

Round Two Contestants:
1. intersane
2. aqua roxas
3. astrality
4. syco

Lol its the same thing with better words. Anyway the topic is not my type but I guess I could try. When is the deadline?
You have until Sunday est

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - Dum Spiro Pugno - Dec. 03, 2012

It's pretty ironic that this is a writing tournament, and the OP is poorly written. You should change it.

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - Aqua Roxas - Dec. 04, 2012

Entry Sent. I advice you that once you have both of our results then post them because no use waiting till Sunday.

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - SilverChronos - Dec. 04, 2012

I got your entry and caught upon things from when I was gone. I hope you all do well (and send your entry in on time so this doesn't drag out)

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Round one themes on page three - kyoyatategami - Dec. 04, 2012

(Dec. 03, 2012  11:29 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: It's pretty ironic that this is a writing tournament, and the OP is poorly written. You should change it.
well sorry i was checking on my iphone and didnt have much time to change so i did now
and you should of just pmed me instead of posting here

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Finale - Aqua Roxas - Dec. 04, 2012

Found some typos in my story so after fixing it sent it again. I hope its allowed.

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Finale - Septentrione - Dec. 08, 2012

Quick question. The battles is supposed to be anime style or real-life style?

Edit: Entry sent.

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Finale - Aqua Roxas - Dec. 08, 2012

Not sure. I did anime style.

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Finale - kyoyatategami - Dec. 08, 2012

Both entries are in
The other judges and i are deciding through pm
the winner will be known soon(1-2days or so)

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Finale - Aqua Roxas - Dec. 09, 2012

Good luck Astrality.

RE: Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Finale - Septentrione - Dec. 09, 2012

You too, mate. Wink