World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Zero-G/Shogun Steel Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Zero-G-Shogun-Steel-Customizations)
+---- Thread: CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) (/Thread-CF-Vs-GCF-Zero-G-Sway-Attack)

CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) - UltimateFantasy - Oct. 25, 2012

I have been wanting to do this for a while, although I haven't had the time.
So... Here it is...

I wanted to compare GCF to CF in terms of Sway Attack in the Zero G Attack Stadium.
The Diablo Kerbecs E230CF combo originally tested by *Ginga* was PERFECT for this situation and I wanted to see how it would change if I used GCF, so here it is:

Zero-G Attack Type Stadium
Takara Tomy Beylauncher
3-Segment Launcher Grip
Takara Tomy Grip Rubber
Takara Tomy Angle Compass
Beylauncher Suspension
Revizer Saramanda ALWAYS launched first.

Diablo Kerbecs E230 (Normal Mode) GCF Vs. MSF Revizer Saramanda 160 SB
Note: Self KO's NOT redone.

Diablo: 1 Win (SKO)
Revizer: 19 Wins (17 OS, 2 KO)
Diablo Win Rate: 5%
It was almost IMPOSSIBLE to move Revizer Saramanda. The only MAJOR thing you can do to it is destablize it, although it will naturally regain its balance.

Diablo Kerbecs E230 (Boost Mode) GCF Vs. MSF Revizer Saramanda 160 SB

Diablo: 0 Wins
Revizer: 20 Wins (16 OS, 4 Self KO)
Diablo Win Rate: 0%
Same thing about not being able to move Revizer Saramanda and it being destabilized, but 0 WINS???

Diablo Kerbecs E230 (Normal Mode) CF Vs. MSF Revizer Saramanda 160 SB

Diablo: 1 Wins (1 OS)
Revizer: 19 Wins (19 OS)
Diablo Win Rate: 5%
Yeah, Yeah, Same Thing. Little movement with destabilization. The Diablo OS was caused from destabilization. Both were in the center, Revizer Saramanda got destabilized, Diablo Kerbecs tornado stalled lowering Revizer Saramanda's Stamina, and then went back in the center and won by barely a couple of rotations. That last round was pure luck.

Diablo Kerbecs E230 (Boost Mode) CF Vs. MSF Revizer Saramanda 160 SB

Diablo: 2 Wins (1 SKO, 1 Combination of SKO and KO)
Revizer: 18 Wins (16 OS, 2 Self KO)
Diablo Win Rate: 10%
Do I even have to say it again? Nothing new besides 2 wins for CF.

Overall, CF is better than GCF in this combo. I also need to try a different combo to compare GCF to CF as well as other's testing. I found out the defense types I use are WAY to powerful to try and test how good my attack types are (which is good for tournaments). I will hopefully do more testing on this with different combos and hope to see other's testing for this.

RE: CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) - *Ginga* - Oct. 26, 2012

I will do comparative results over the weekend with CF.

RE: CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) - XtremeBlader132 - Oct. 26, 2012

can you try something heavier than diablo? its kinda to light when compared with most synchrome beys

RE: CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) - UltimateFantasy - Oct. 26, 2012

I can do Phoenic Ifraid or Ifraid Phoenic. I only have the first five chrome wheels released.
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:24 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I will do comparative results over the weekend with CF.

Thanks, I will appreciate it. Smile

RE: CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) - KainHighwind - Oct. 26, 2012

Since you have Gryph and Phoenic, would you mind doing Gryph Phoenic E230(normal) as your synchrom for these tests. I have been wanting to see how that performs in a Zero G stadium.

RE: CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) - UltimateFantasy - Oct. 27, 2012

(Oct. 26, 2012  2:32 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Since you have Gryph and Phoenic, would you mind doing Gryph Phoenic E230(normal) as your synchrom for these tests. I have been wanting to see how that performs in a Zero G stadium.

I said the first five chrome wheels meaning Ifraid, Saramanda, Phoenic, Orojya, and Revizer. I don't have Gryph yet, but I can do Ifraid Phoenic/Phoenic Ifraid.

RE: CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) - KainHighwind - Oct. 28, 2012

(Oct. 26, 2012  12:53 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I can do Phoenic Ifraid or Ifraid Gryph. I only have the first five chrome wheels released.
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:24 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I will do comparative results over the weekend with CF.

Thanks, I will appreciate it. Smile

You said right here that you can do Ifraid Gryph. So that led me to believe you had Gryph.

RE: CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) - UltimateFantasy - Oct. 28, 2012

Sorry about that. I meant to say Ifraid Phoenic. Sadly, I don't have Gryph. My mistake...

RE: CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) - ShinobuXD - Apr. 06, 2013

Time to revive this thread with some comparisons. The combos used were my benchmark defender- MF-H Diablo Kerbecs TH170 WB, and an attacker, MSF-L Goreim Wyvang SA165(Zero-G Attack Mode)CF/GCF/GF. I think the thread needs to be updated with GF in the title.

GCF Attacker vs WB Defender
GCF:8 Wins(5 0GKO, 3 KO)
WB:12 Wins(7 0GKO, 4 OS, 1 KO)
1 Tie
GCF Win Rate: 40%

CF Attacker vs WB Defender
CF:9 Wins(4 0GKO), 4 OS, 1 KO)
WB:11 Wins(6 OS, 3 0GKO, 2 KO)
CF Win Rate: 45%

GF Attacker vs WB Defender
GF: 11 Wins(9 0GKO, 1 KO, 1 OS)
WB: 9 Wins(4 0GKO, 4 OS, 1 KO)
GF Win Rate: 55%

So, if my tests are correct(we need more tests though!)GF is best. Unfortunately, it is also the hardest to use. With GF, you need a really skilled launch, otherwise you'll Self KO. I actually had to restart halfway through, because I was Self KOing almost every time.

CF makes up for its lack of sway with survival. If you want a decent amount of survival and sway,(not a bad idea with unswayable synchroms that have terrible stamina around!) I would probably suggest something like Genbull Genbull SA165 CF, but I can't say for sure as I don't own two Genbulls.

GCF did the worst, but I think it is the most consistent. If you want consistency, I'd go for GCF.

So, overall, IMO, I think each has their place, but we do of course need more tests to say this for sure.

RE: CF Vs. GCF (Zero-G Sway Attack) - ryugavskyoya1 - Apr. 30, 2013

Bahamdia Ifraid E230CF vs Revizer Revizer E230RS
Bahamdia Ifraid E230GCF vs Revizer Revizer E1230RS