World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+---- Forum: Approved Drafts (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Approved-Drafts)
+---- Thread: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft (/Thread-Aqua-Sword-Strike-2-Pack-Set-Draft)

Pages: 1 2

Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Rush - Oct. 05, 2012

This is my first BeyWiki article draft, so give me as much critisism as needed

Quote:Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft

Contents
-BB-82 Grand Ketos WD145RS (Grand Cetus WD145RS)(Transparent green Clear Wheel, opaque blue Track, green and gray Tip)
-B-116 Hyper Orso (Orange highlights on Metal Wheel, blue Clear Wheel, opaque orange Track, blue Tip)
-Two Ripcord Launchers

Overall
This Set has few useful parts, most of which are outclassed. Grand is a severely outclassed Metal Wheel: because of its Recoil, it has very little use in Defense customizations and due to its very small Smash Attack capabilities, it is also greatly surpassed as an Attack Wheel. WD145 is a fixed version of ED145, therefore, it cannot absorb hits as successfully. RS is one of the most successful Defense Bottoms available, but can be obtained through the more useful Strongest Blader Set, or even a simple Grand Ketos WD145/T125RS Starter form Hasbro or SomoKong. Hyper is a hollow and very lightweight Metal Wheel, so its Attack capabilities are considered essentially non-existent. SW145's defensive properties are, however, outclassed by E230, BD145, and 230, due to its Recoil, and the few uses it has in Attack Cutomizations are not impressive at all. JB works in a similar fashion to WB, so it is outclassed by CS and RSF for defensive uses since those have more grip, which is essential for Defense. For all these reasons, there is little to no reason to buy this Set, as most of its parts are outclassed, and can be obtained elsewhere.

Any comments, fixes, and/or critiques?

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - MissKarat - Oct. 05, 2012

You spelt wheel wrong on "Blue clear heel"

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Rush - Oct. 06, 2012

(Oct. 05, 2012  11:45 PM)MissKarat Wrote: You spelt wheel wrong on "Blue clear heel"
Okay, edited and fixed! Anything else?

I have fixed all of the grammatical errors I could find. Is this article ready for the BeyWiki?

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Imperial - Oct. 06, 2012

(Oct. 05, 2012  9:52 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: This is my first BeyWiki article draft, so give me as much critisism as needed

Contents
-BB-82B Grand Ketos WD145RS (Grand Cetus WD145RS)(Transparent green Clear Wheel, opaque blue Track, green and gray Tip)
-B-116 Hyper Orso SW145JB (Orange highlights on Metal Wheel, Blue Clear Wheel, opaque orange Track, blue Tip)
-Two Ripcord Launchers (Orange and Green)

This set was releasd under Hasbro's Metal Masters line.

Overall
This Set has few useful parts, most of which are outclassed. Grand is a severely outclassed Metal Wheel. Because of its Recoil, it has very little use in Defense customizations and because of its very small Smash Attack capabilities, it is also outclassed as an Attack wheel. WD145 is a fixed version of ED145, therefore, it can not absorb hits as successfully. RS is one of the most successful Defense Bottoms available, but can be obtained through the more useful Strongest Blader Set. Hyper is a hollow and very lightweight Metal Wheel, so its Attack capabilities are considered having next to none. SW145 can switch between an attack mode, which is sometimes used for Smash Attack, and a defense mode. Its defensive properties are, however, outclassed by GB145, BD145, and 230, due to its Recoil. JB works in a similar fashion to WB, therefore, it is outclassed by CS and RSF for defensive uses. There is little to no reason to buy this Set, as most of its parts are outclassed, and can be obtained elsewhere.

Any comments, fixes, and/or critiques?

I mostly fixed capitalization errors, this is a good start for your first draft. Smile

Thank you Imperial, and fixed! Anything else?

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Rush - Oct. 08, 2012

Should I put in, "This Set was re-released by Hasbro under the Metal Masters line, which features printed faces."? Because Imperial told me to delete part of it.

EDIT: Also, in other 2 Pack Drafts, I saw this statement.

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Kai-V - Oct. 08, 2012

I had to take Imperial's edit, you had not even corrected everything in the first post at all ...

Also, this Faceoff Set was only released in the Metal Masters, so what you are proposing makes no sense ...

Contents
-BB-82B Grand Ketos WD145RS (Grand Cetus WD145RS) (Transparent green Clear Wheel, opaque blue Track, green and gray Tip)
-B-116 Hyper Orso SW145JB (Orange highlights on Metal Wheel, Blue Clear Wheel, opaque orange Track, blue Tip)
-Two Ripcord Launchers (Orange and Green)

Overall
This Set has few useful parts, most of which are outclassed. Grand is a severely outclassed Metal Wheel: because of its Recoil, it has very little use in Defense customizations and due to its very small Smash Attack capabilities, it is also greatly surpassed as an Attack Metal Wheel. WD145 is a fixed version of ED145, therefore it cannot absorb hits as successfully. RS is one of the most successful Defense Bottoms available, but can be obtained through the more useful Strongest Blader Set, or even a simple Grand Ketos WD145/T125RS Starter from Hasbro or SonoKong. Hyper is a hollow and very lightweight Metal Wheel, so its Attack capabilities are considered essentially non existent. SW145's defensive properties are outclassed by E230, BD145, and 230, due to its Recoil, and the few uses it has in Attack combinations are not impressive at all. JB works in a similar fashion to WB, so it is outclassed by CS and RSF for defensive uses since those have more grip, which is essential for Defense. For all those reasons, there is little to no reason to buy this Set, as most of its parts are outclassed, and can be obtained elsewhere.

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Rush - Oct. 08, 2012

Kai-V, edited and fixed! And in my last post, this is where I got the phrase from:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spiral-Blitz-2-Pack-Set

EDIT: Oh, I get it now. Virgo and Pisces were already released during Metal Fusion. They were re-released during Metal Masters. Thanks for notifying me of that! Smile

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Rush - Oct. 10, 2012

Is this article ready for the BeyWiki? And sorry I didn't fix all of Imperial's edits. I was on a phone. Uncertain

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Kai-V - Oct. 10, 2012

Post exactly how you will publish it on Beywiki, with all the formatting, first.

Okay, here it is! I think I did it right, because I followed the format on the Darkness Howling Blazer Set Article. But check if needed.

Quote:{{Beybox
| image =Aqua_Sword_Strike.jpg
| full item name = Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set
| item number = BB-82 and B-116
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
}}

__TOC__

'''Note:''' This set's release is exclusive to [[Hasbro]].

==Contents==
*BB-82 [[Grand Ketos T125/WD145RS]] (Grand Cetus WD145RS)(Transparent green Clear Wheel, opaque blue Track, green and gray Tip)
*B-116 Hyper Orso (Orange highlights on Metal Wheel, blue Clear Wheel, opaque orange Track, blue Tip)
*Two Ripcord Launchers

==Overall==

This Set has few useful parts, most of which are outclassed. Grand is a severely outclassed Metal Wheel: because of its Recoil, it has very little use in [[Defense]] customizations and due to its very small [[Smash Attack]] capabilities, it is also greatly surpassed as an [[Attack]] Wheel. WD145 is a fixed version of ED145, therefore, it cannot absorb hits as successfully. RS is one of the most successful Defense Bottoms available, but can be obtained through the more useful Strongest Blader Set, or even a simple Grand Ketos WD145/T125RS Starter form Hasbro or SomoKong. Hyper is a hollow and very lightweight Metal Wheel, so its Attack capabilities are considered essentially non-existent. SW145's defensive properties are, however, outclassed by E230, BD145, and 230, due to its Recoil, and the few uses it has in Attack Cutomizations are not impressive at all. JB works in a similar fashion to WB, so it is outclassed by CS and RSF for defensive uses since those have more grip, which is essential for Defense. '''For all these reasons, there is little to no reason to buy this Set, as most of its parts are outclassed, and can be obtained elsewhere.'''

==Gallery==

[[CategoryConfusedet]]

You took the draft from your post, not the corrected one from my post ...

Sorry. Here it is.

}}

__TOC__

==Contents==
*BB-82 [[Grand Ketos T125/WD145RS]] (Grand Cetus WD145RS)(Transparent green Clear Wheel, opaque blue Track, green and gray Tip)
*B-116 Hyper Orso (Orange highlights on Metal Wheel, blue Clear Wheel, opaque orange Track, blue Tip)
*Two Ripcord Launchers

==Overall==

This Set has few useful parts, most of which are outclassed. Grand is a severely outclassed Metal Wheel: because of its [[Recoil]], it has very little use in [[Defense]] customizations and due to its very small [[Smash Attack]] capabilities, it is also greatly surpassed as an [[Attack]] Metal Wheel. WD145 is a fixed version of ED145, therefore it cannot absorb hits as successfully. RS is one of the most successful Defense Bottoms available, but can be obtained through the more useful Strongest Blader Set, or even a simple [[Grand Ketos WD145/T125RS]] Starter from Hasbro or SonoKong. Hyper is a hollow and very lightweight Metal Wheel, so its Attack capabilities are considered essentially non existent. SW145's defensive properties are outclassed by E230, BD145, and 230, due to its Recoil, and the few uses it has in Attack combinations are not impressive at all. JB works in a similar fashion to WB, so it is outclassed by CS and RSF for defensive uses since those have more grip, which is essential for Defense. '''For all those reasons, there is little to no reason to buy this Set, as most of its parts are outclassed, and can be obtained elsewhere.'''

==Gallery==

[[CategoryConfusedet]]

The content list is not fixed ...

Sorry for the trouble, but what do you mean it isn't fixed? Can you point out the specifics?

You do not see the difference ... ?

Oh.... The capital b in blue... Sorry. I'm kinda dumb... Uncertain

}}

__TOC__

==Contents==
*B-116 Hyper Orso (Orange highlights on Metal Wheel, Blue Clear Wheel, opaque orange Track, blue Tip)
*Two Ripcord Launchers

==Overall==

This Set has few useful parts, most of which are outclassed. Grand is a severely outclassed Metal Wheel: because of its [[Recoil]], it has very little use in [[Defense]] customizations and due to its very small [[Smash Attack]] capabilities, it is also greatly surpassed as an [[Attack]] Metal Wheel. WD145 is a fixed version of ED145, therefore it cannot absorb hits as successfully. RS is one of the most successful Defense Bottoms available, but can be obtained through the more useful Strongest Blader Set, or even a simple [[Grand Ketos WD145/T125RS]] Starter from Hasbro or SonoKong. Hyper is a hollow and very lightweight Metal Wheel, so its Attack capabilities are considered essentially non existent. SW145's defensive properties are outclassed by E230, BD145, and 230, due to its Recoil, and the few uses it has in Attack combinations are not impressive at all. JB works in a similar fashion to WB, so it is outclassed by CS and RSF for defensive uses since those have more grip, which is essential for Defense. '''For all those reasons, there is little to no reason to buy this Set, as most of its parts are outclassed, and can be obtained elsewhere.'''

==Gallery==

[[CategoryConfusedet]]

It is not even that ... Why did you only copy and paste the overall part and not everything else, when there is bold everywhere in my post with the corrected version ?

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Rush - Oct. 11, 2012

Ohhhhhh... I see. It was probably because this time, I was on an iPad... When I get to a computer, I'll fix it up!

And Kai-V, I'm really sorry about all the trouble and with you dealing with my Noob skills... Thanks for helping me!

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Rush - Oct. 11, 2012

Okay, I think/hope that this is finished...

| full item name = Aqua Sword Strike Faceoff Set
| item number = BB-82B and B-116
}}

__TOC__

==Contents==
*BB-82B [[Grand Ketos T125/W125RS]] (Grand Cetus WD145RS) (Transparent green Clear Wheel, opaque blue Track, green and gray Tip)
*B-116 Hyper Orso SW145JB (Orange highlights on Metal Wheel, blue Clear Wheel, opaque orange Track, blue Tip)
*Two Ripcord Launchers (Orange and Green)

==Overall==
This Set has few useful parts, most of which are outclassed. Grand is a severely outclassed Metal Wheel: because of its [[Recoil]], it has very little use in [[Defense]] customizations and due to its very small [[Smash Attack]] capabilities, it is also greatly surpassed as an [[Attack]] Metal Wheel. WD145 is a fixed version of ED145, therefore it cannot absorb hits as successfully. RS is one of the most successful [[Defense]] Bottoms available, but can be obtained through the more useful Strongest Blader Set, or even a simple Grand Ketos WD145/T125RS Starter from Hasbro or SonoKong. Hyper is a hollow and very lightweight Metal Wheel, so its Attack capabilities are considered essentially non existent. SW145's defensive properties are outclassed by E230, BD145, and 230, due to its Recoil, and the few uses it has in Attack combinations are not impressive at all. JB works in a similar fashion to WB, so it is outclassed by CS and RSF for defensive uses since those have more grip, which is essential for Defense. '''For all those reasons, there is little to no reason to buy this Set, as most of its parts are outclassed, and can be obtained elsewhere.’’’

==Gallery==

[[CategoryConfusedet]]
Is this ready for the BeyWiki?

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Kai-V - Oct. 12, 2012

It should be "blue Clear Wheel", and it is BB-82B, not BB-82.

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Rush - Oct. 12, 2012

Okay, fixed in the post above!

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Kai-V - Oct. 12, 2012

Just remember that we call them "Faceoff Sets". Look at the current Faceoff Set articles on Beywiki.

RE: Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack Set Draft - Rush - Oct. 12, 2012

Okay, finished!