World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Selling Legend Beyblade Set, HMS, MFB, Plastics & more - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Selling Legend Beyblade Set, HMS, MFB, Plastics & more (/Thread-Selling-Selling-Legend-Beyblade-Set-HMS-MFB-Plastics-more)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: SELLING Rare HMS/PLASTICS/MFB, Dragoon MS, Black dranzer and lots more - ashton pinto - Jul. 22, 2014

(Jul. 22, 2014  10:48 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:40 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  9:44 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote: I know but the OP hasn't been updated to reflect this which is why I asked for it to be changed.

Actually i had updated the OP the same i bumped this thread Grin
A lot of my stuff is in customs, i guess i can find a gigars there

Yeah sorry, I missed that Stupid.
You added them to the Sold list but it may be helpful to put next to the 'Engine Gear Lot' pic as well.

I have the Takara already but am looking for the Hasbro Version with EG.

Yes, i'll only add stuff that is available after sometime.. It'll be easier for people to understand Smile

RE: SELLING Rare HMS/PLASTICS/MFB, Dragoon MS, Black dranzer and lots more - ashton pinto - Jul. 24, 2014

bump ... added

RE: SELLING Rare HMS/PLASTICS/MFB, Dragoon MS, Black dranzer and lots more - Neo - Jul. 31, 2014

Received my package Grin
Came in wonderful shape.
You'd laugh if you saw my struggle with the bubble wrap xD

RE: SELLING Rare HMS/PLASTICS/MFB, Dragoon MS, Black dranzer and lots more - ashton pinto - Jul. 31, 2014

(Jul. 31, 2014  3:14 AM)Neo Wrote: Received my package Grin
Came in wonderful shape.
You'd laugh if you saw my struggle with the bubble wrap xD
Oh great thanks

RE: SELLING HASBRO GRIPS - Maximum Dranzer - Jul. 31, 2014

Hey , Ashton , Neo would like the dragoon grip , try PMing Neo for it..

RE: SELLING Dragoon GT Black Dranzer and more - ashton pinto - Jul. 31, 2014

(Jul. 31, 2014  3:08 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Hey , Ashton , Neo would like the dragoon grip , try PMing Neo for it..

I actually asked his suggestion on the price before posting this via whatsapp .. he has seen a lot somewere that includes one of the grip, so i doubt he'll buy it
Probably it will be TRADED with taxus
I always keep the pics until it reaches its destination to be safe

BTW i added some beys of my bro's

EDIT : WILL TRADE ANY FOR HMS, THAT'S THE REASON FOR SELLING LOL

RE: SELLING Plastics - ashton pinto - Aug. 04, 2014

BUMP!

PM me if you are looking for specific beys ... i'll reply with a pic/username ...

RE: SELLING orca diver, dragoon GT and more - ashton pinto - Aug. 06, 2014

Bump !
Dragoon and Dranzer EZ shooters + Einstein MS out !

RE: SELLING orca diver, dragoon GT and more - ashton pinto - Aug. 11, 2014

BUMP

RE: SELLING PLASTICS - ashton pinto - Aug. 17, 2014

bump

RE: SELLING PLASTICS - Neo - Aug. 18, 2014

Very nice shipment, mint grips satisfied Smile

RE: SELLING PLASTICS - ashton pinto - Aug. 19, 2014

(Aug. 18, 2014  1:09 PM)Neo Wrote: Very nice shipment, mint grips satisfied Smile

cool ! Smile

Guys ive added some more stuff
PM me soon

RE: UPDATED 20/8/2014 Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - ashton pinto - Aug. 20, 2014

UPDATED TODAY
added new items

RE: UPDATED 20/8/2014 Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - ~Stoney~ - Aug. 20, 2014

Got my stuff yesterday, everything was perfect! Thank you ashton, I really hope to deal with you again. Smile

RE: UPDATED 20/8/2014 Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - ashton pinto - Aug. 22, 2014

(Aug. 20, 2014  5:42 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Got my stuff yesterday, everything was perfect! Thank you ashton, I really hope to deal with you again. Smile

Good to hear that Smile

BTW ive added dragoon MS

RE: UPDATED 22/8/2014 Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - ashton pinto - Aug. 25, 2014

Added a cheap lot, with very rare beys in best condition

RE: Selling Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - Beiburēdo - Aug. 26, 2014

Got my items bro, all in wonderful condition and wrapped really safely. Also the postage was super - fast, item came in like half the estimated time. Also a very friendly and polite seller who keeps in contact frequently to update you on your item; where it is? etc. Great seller and great prices, what else can I say. I really recommend buying from Ashton, very pleased.

RE: Selling Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - ashton pinto - Aug. 28, 2014

(Aug. 26, 2014  4:46 PM)BeiburÄ“do Wrote: Got my items bro, all in wonderful condition and wrapped really safely. Also the postage was super - fast, item came in like half the estimated time. Also a very friendly and polite seller who keeps in contact frequently to update you on your item; where it is? etc. Great seller and great prices, what else can I say. I really recommend buying from Ashton, very pleased.

Awesome bro Smile was pleasure dealing with you

EDIT :

Dragoon MS + NIB hasbro Dragoon MS soldout

RE: Selling Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - ashton pinto - Aug. 31, 2014

Bump

RE: Selling Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - nickien - Sep. 03, 2014

Thanks for the MFB bey Smile

RE: Selling Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - ashton pinto - Sep. 05, 2014

Bump

RE: Selling Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - B-Blade - Sep. 21, 2014

Just got my item yesterday, everything was ok looking forward to buy some stuff from you again. Smile

RE: Selling Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - ashton pinto - Oct. 20, 2014

Selling uriel and dragoon V silver version of my friend at reasonable prices

RE: Selling Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - BeyKing23 - Dec. 13, 2014

I will like to purchase Dragoon when I get the money! most likely by the end of the month

RE: Selling Dragoon GT Orca diver Dark Dranzer and more - 6 God - Jan. 03, 2015

Great seller! Fast shipping, willing to reason on prices, communicates very quickly. 10/10 seller.

Sorry for just now getting around to post this. Tongue_out