World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Selling Legend Beyblade Set, HMS, MFB, Plastics & more - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Selling Legend Beyblade Set, HMS, MFB, Plastics & more (/Thread-Selling-Selling-Legend-Beyblade-Set-HMS-MFB-Plastics-more)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - Mar. 18, 2016

Bump
Dragoon MSUV
Selling for 110$ .. Stickers are worn but the rest is fine including the RC

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - Mar. 23, 2016

Sold most of these, so i am removing it completely

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - Forbidden 1 - Mar. 24, 2016

Thank you very much Ashton... I received my package quite early than I thought...alsoit was very well packed... I'll look forward to buy some more next time.

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - Mar. 25, 2016

(Mar. 24, 2016  1:38 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: Thank you very much Ashton... I received my package quite early than I thought...alsoit was very well packed... I'll look forward to buy some more next time.

Thank yiwu. Sure Smile
Soumadri and stoney also got their stuff along with FireFire and other guys

Anyways

.. I'll add this to the OP once I get back my lappy

Hey guys. Currently i don't have my paypal account working.
I have a zenmarket account
So if you plan to purchase any beys, just remember you will have to pay the Service fee: 2.9%+ 40yen

However i lowered my prices on beys, so hopefully it is fine this way

Edit :
50$ for both together. Yes they work
Dranzer Reverse Spin Gear

[Image: IMG_20160319_210856_zpsidgscy5w.jpg][Image: IMG_20160319_210811_zpsgxd5x9ln.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160319_210839_zps4n69iiay.jpg]

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - Mar. 28, 2016

Shipped some packages today ...
The post office guys took only 3 of my package's, so I was unable to ship the rest. Probably cuz it was time for them to close the office
Those whose stuff I have yet to ship. I will do it ASAP by day after tomorrow.. Thanks for your patience

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - Apr. 01, 2016

BUMP.. Soldout a lot of stuff including these below

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - AnshRox - Apr. 01, 2016

Can you email me the beyblade MFB accessories you can sell with their pics and price.
Thank you

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - Apr. 01, 2016

(Apr. 01, 2016  9:40 AM)AnshRox Wrote: Can you email me the beyblade MFB accessories you can sell with their pics and price.
Thank you

?
Read the opening post. It has pics and prices mentioned Wink

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - Apr. 08, 2016

Bump
Check out the random boosters

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - Sahil Pruthi - Apr. 14, 2016

I received ur package today
As always nice packing..
It was my 12 Th package I bought from you

Nice as always

You are the best seller I ever came across.

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - Apr. 14, 2016

(Apr. 14, 2016  2:56 PM)sahil pruthi Wrote: I received ur package today
As always nice packing..
It was my 12 Th package I bought from you

Nice as always

You are the best seller I ever came across.

Cool
I get a SMS whenever people get their stuff, if purchased via EMS ( And you are from India as well haha )
[Image: Screenshot_20160414-194112_zps2uyiuruq.png]

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - Apr. 19, 2016

BUMP
a lot of plastics are solout
PM me ... and ill check if I have anymore left
SOLDOUT

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - May. 01, 2016

Bump
Sold a lot of stuff

NOT SELLING PLASTICS ANYMORE
REMOVED ALL OF THIS

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - Oi Shinji - May. 01, 2016

Seller highly recommended!
Good prices and excellent stuff!
XD

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - loyd87 - May. 16, 2016

Thx again bro! its always a pleasure to buy to you!

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - May. 17, 2016

(May. 16, 2016  4:12 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Thx again bro! its always a pleasure to buy to you!

cool bro

Sold / Traded -
Dragoon G x 2, Metal Driger x 2, Flash Leopard, Driger F, Dranzer V Red Fire, Draciel V, Dragoon V2, Dranzer V Black Dyed, Wolborg 2, Gigars Takara, Flash Leopard 2, Dragoon F, Draciel F, Vortex Ape x 2, Dranzer V2 Driger V2 and more

to soumadri

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - Soumadri - May. 21, 2016

Bought as well as exchanged quite a lot of 1st gen as well as mfb beys from Ashton, every bey was original and condition was as seen in images. Quick and hassle free receipt of shipment as well. Thanks a lot bro!

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - May. 21, 2016

(May. 21, 2016  8:08 AM)Soumadri Wrote: Bought as well as exchanged quite a lot of 1st gen as well as mfb beys from Ashton, every bey was original and condition was as seen in images. Quick and hassle free receipt of shipment as well. Thanks a lot bro!

Thanks for your feedback bro
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not for sale anymore. Read the OP

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - FIREFIRE CPB - Jun. 12, 2016

PM sent on whatsapp

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - Jun. 20, 2016

SOLD

Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - nova hawk - Jun. 23, 2016

Ashton i was hoping to trade in order To get a libra storm pegasis and much more from the first saga

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - FIREFIRE CPB - Jun. 23, 2016

So after buying from him for nearly 1 Year. I can say he's the BEST seller in India!

He is very reliable and ship within given time

he's prices are also quite

I will definitely recommend him if you want to get good stuff for low good price and most reliable option

FIREFIRE ask him before asking anyone else if he want to buy anything

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - Surajjoseph - Jun. 29, 2016

Got the draciel v2 and the master dragoon from Ashton Pinto, great guy to trade with or buy from, thanks man

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - ashton pinto - Jul. 20, 2016

Bump !
Guys.... My store is open again. Just wanted to make a note that i will be able to ship only on Friday/Saturday - the second week of every month. So place your orders before 10th of each month. After that i can ship during the next month

Message me ASAP ! I am giving a 20% off on all my items

RE: Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades - Starstorm - Jul. 20, 2016

(Nov. 21, 2012  8:23 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: DONE=> nightmare, RSF(clear version), UW145, burn fireblaze...... added thermal pisces, thermal lacerta,nightmare rex

Ashton I'm interested in the Draciel F, is it in good condition and has the metal balls?