World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion (/Thread-MFB-Standard-Competitive-Customs-List-and-Public-Discussion)

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Thunder Dome - Feb. 15, 2013

Has GF been tested much? Dark do you think you could try out your Idea Killerken Dragooon CH120 GF or something similar. From the results I've seen it deserves the tier list.
Heres a list of a few things that should be tested (th!nk suggested this near the top of the page)
Those are a few ideas. I know there are a lot more to think about, but I decided to put in my ideas.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Wombat - Feb. 15, 2013

Although it was a while ago, I did do some tests on Flash Escolpio 160RF. They're a bit out of date, but it's better then nothing. I've had a busy week, but I'll try to get the Revizer/Killerken Dragooon B:D tests on Monday.

KainHighwind has done some of the Synchrom/Duo/Phantom tests in his thread.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Thunder Dome - Feb. 15, 2013

The tests are nice, but the combos are rather outclassed. Also KOing Duo and Phantom is no big deal. I think I'm going to do Solo Spin times for TB now (To Compare against D and others)

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - ShinobuXD - Feb. 15, 2013

It got 1 win against the Saramanda, which was the only halfway decent thing in there.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - HDSK - Feb. 15, 2013

MF has not to much friction with the stadium, Test it against a Top Tier attack type...
MF-H Flash Pisces Ch120MF vs MF-H VariAres R145R²F

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - BeybladePants11 - Feb. 15, 2013

(Feb. 15, 2013  1:43 AM)HDSK Wrote: MF has not to much friction with the stadium, Test it against a Top Tier attack type...
MF-H Flash Pisces Ch120MF vs MF-H VariAres R145R²F

It is actually used as a tornado staller. It can usually OS a couple of combos. I've seen it OS a Duo Cygnus BD145EDS before. It would get KO'd by Variares though.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - KainHighwind - Feb. 15, 2013

Ok guys, this came dangerously close to turning into the Build Me a Combo Thread for a second.

Bl4der117, please refer to that thread for any combo help. This thread is strictly for the Competitive combos list, and that involves combos that have already been tested.

BeybladePants11, you have already been asked several times to not answer questions, and this is yet another example of why. Because you cannot give an accurate answer.

This is a pretty important thread guys and it is awesome that Ingulit made the decision to open it up to everyone so please don't take advantage and be mindful of that.

Wombat, I think he means test Duo and Phantom on SR200TB which has not been done yet. It however, definitely needs to be.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Bl4der117 - Feb. 15, 2013

Ok I made MF Phantom Kerbecs 90 LRF... seems ok but i need some input...u guys thoughts???

Thats not really a good combo and this thread really isn't for building you a combo. Go to build me a combo for that.

Edit: Ingulit's Phantom (Counter) Cygnus 85 MF works better

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Bl4der117 - Feb. 15, 2013

I'm not asking for some1 to build me a combo i'm just asking if these combos are good....I swear to god everyone on this website is so friggin negative no matter what I say some1 says..."Thats not a good combo.", or, "Try improving it with this part.", or, "No thats not a good one, its only good if you add..." .....HOLY carp no bey is perfect who gives a sh!t bout what kinda grip some bey has or how effective a smash attack is BEYBLADE IS FOR FUN CHILL THE FREAK OUT !!!! Stop being so serious.

So since your such a genius...what would make it better....wait lemme guess...the tip everyone is obsessed about...MF

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Dark Aquario 55 - Feb. 15, 2013

we are just helping you so it would be better and we all know its for fun and that combo has good smash but thunder dome was trying to help so take a chill pill and don't be mad if there is a problem and stuff like that please Pm the person instead of writing in a place where it does not belong and lrf would be better in attack in a bb-10 but mf in a Hasbro stadium has more stamina

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - *Ginga* - Feb. 15, 2013

Dude, chill. As a matter of fact, we are the largest Beyblade forum in the world, and if we had SPAMers like you running around, we would not be we're we are now. We are just trying to help. We here test painstakingly everything, and we turn Beyblade into not, just a hobby, but a hibbey wih an established metagame. So yeah, we have to be strict and helpful.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ingulit - Feb. 15, 2013

Everyone realizes every time you reply to this guy, you're adding another post towards getting this thread locked, right? Seriously, ignore posts like his and wait for a mod.

Please, let this be the last post on this topic, or this won't be a thread for much longer.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - ShinobuXD - Feb. 16, 2013

I did ten more rounds for the Balro Balro TR145 MF. It did a little worse, but still won easily. Unfortuantely, my MSF-H that I used in the other ten rounds is now broken, so both beys had standard MSFs.

MSF Balro Balro TR145 MF vs MSF Revizer Revizer BD145 CS
Balro:7 Wins(4 KO,3 OS)
Revizer:3 Wins(2 OS,1 KO)
2 Ties
Balro Win Rate:70%

I also did a test against Diablo.

Procedure: Balro launched first for the fist ten rounds, Diablo launched first for the last ten.
MSF Balro Balro TR145 MF vs MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F
Balro:5 Wins(3 KO,2 OS)
Diablo:15 Wins(10 KO,5 OS)
5 Ties
Balro Win Rate: 25%

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - KainHighwind - Feb. 16, 2013

That is great! I wish you had Phoenic or I had another Balro to see if there is a big performance difference, cause Diablo honestly seemed to have more KOs when I flipped my combo and Balro was its main contact. Either way, IIRC, your results with this combo are still better than the Flash W145MF results.

Also, here are a few things that need to be linked here so that we all can discuss:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Genbull-Genbull-SR200TB-CS

And check out ShinobuXD's tests at the end of this thread! Again, seriously thank you for doing those! It apparently needs to be stated that if the Gryphs are not worn that much then it can handle Duo, which means its only real weakness is Dragooon (and probably only a Dragooon combo on a rubber tip).
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MSF-Gryph-Gryph-E230BSF

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - ShinobuXD - Feb. 17, 2013

Here are some comparisons between Revizer, Gargole, and Killerken on Dragooon. I noticed Gargole did better with a 100% launch, but Revizer and Killerken did better weak launched.

Standard Procedure
Ties not Redone
MSF Gargole Dragooon SA165 EWD(Weak Launch) vs Phantom Bull W145 WD
Gargole: 1 Win(OS)
Phantom: 5 Wins(All OS)
4 Ties
Gargole Win Rate: 16.7%

MSF Gargole Dragooon SA165 EWD(Full Power) vs Phantom Bull W145 WD
Gargole: 3 Wins(2 KO, 1 OS)
Phantom: 4 Wins(All OS)
13 Ties
Gargole Win Rate: 42.95%

MSF Killererken Dragooon SA165 EWD(Weak Launch)vs Phantom Bull W145 WD
Killerken: 3 Wins(All OS)
Phantom: 3 Wins(All OS)
14 Ties
Killlerken Win Rate: 50%

MSF Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD(Weak Launch)vs Phantom Bull W145 WD
Revizer: 8 Wins(7 OS,1 KO)
Phantom: 4 Wins(All OS)
8 Ties
Revizer Win Rate: 66.7%

Notes: The reason I think Revizer did best is because its Chrome Wheel is rounder and smoother than Killerken and Gargole, so it can roll more.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Thunder Dome - Feb. 17, 2013

You know you have to re-do ties right?

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - ShinobuXD - Feb. 17, 2013

I would have if there wasn't so many ties. It took me nearly two hours to do those tests alone, and I really didn't want to spend four or five hours on four tests and end up with around 40 ties in each round.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Wombat - Feb. 18, 2013

Here's the formal tests I was talking about that prove B:D is a viable choice for Killerken/Revizer Dragooon. This is what I spent my long weekend doing. Note that I am not the best at using Attack types.

Key:
KD: Killerken Dragooon SA165EWD
RD: Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD
KDBD: Killerken Dragooon B:D
RDBD: Revizer Dragooon B:D

Overall, B:D seems to be a decent replacement for SA165EWD with Revizer/Killerken Dragooon. It preforms well when weak launched, and the extra Stamina gives it the boost it might need to OS other Stamina types. But truthfully, the only defense these combos have is their weight and spin direction.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - th!nk - Feb. 18, 2013

Things such as that should have threads made before they are suggested here. Also, as it uses b: d, solo spin for the b: d (not sure what wheel though, phantom is a bit too variable for me) to check its performance is also needed, as that can be a factor. That setup is definitely something we would need more testing on, IMO.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - PwnagePotato - Feb. 19, 2013

I kinda made this one up while I was messing around. Balance type.

MF Diablo Pegasis III (The red one, makes it look ossim possim Tongue_out) TH170 MB

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - th!nk - Feb. 19, 2013

(Feb. 19, 2013  2:21 AM)PwnagePotato Wrote: I kinda made this one up while I was messing around. Balance type.

MF Diablo Pegasis III (The red one, makes it look ossim possim Tongue_out) TH170 MB

This thread is not for discussion of random combinations you've come up with, it is a thread for discussion of combinations which have shown that they are highly competitive, through testing and tournament success, as well as discussion of those currently on the Competitive Combinations list and whether or not they deserve to stay there in light of new combinations/releases etc.

You should test your combination yourself and see if it is worthwhile, and if it gets good results against competitive combinations in the BB-10 stadium, post a thread, following the standard testing and results guidelines. However, I would personally point out the the recoil Diablo suffers makes MB a poor tip choice.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ingulit - Feb. 21, 2013

So, here are some topics for discussion:

1) There are a lot of tracks listed for Flash, but are they all still top-tier choices in the current meta with stuff like E230 ruining Flash's day?

1.5) How about clear wheels on Flash? For example, I'm a huge fan of Ionis myself.

2) What clear wheels are the best for Stamina? Are there any undertested clear wheels (Beezlbub comes to mind) that might be good (or might not)? Are there any clear wheels that should be removed?

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - KainHighwind - Feb. 21, 2013

1) I am going to focus on S130 for a min because that seems to be the one some are on the fence about. The only agrument I have for it is, if someone knows their meta well and a lot of people do not have a second Revizer, resulting in them having to use a random bottom wheel in a defense synchrom, then S130 would be the track of choice because it will allow Flash to make most of its contact with a Wheel that is probably easier to KO than Revizer. However, this is very situational so I doubt it is a reason to keep it.

2)Ionis needs to be tested for it. I like it a lot too. Would you suggest solo spin times Tornado Stalling the W145 version?

3)Something I have been thinking about is the Hyperblade CWs. Since they seem to weigh less than their TT variants I wonder if that makes some of them would be more/less useful.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Primal - Feb. 22, 2013

My Stamina/Defense set came in the mail today. Is there anything you guys would want to see tested? As far as Chrome Wheels go, I have Dragooon, as well as a second Revizer and Orojya.