World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion (/Thread-MFB-Standard-Competitive-Customs-List-and-Public-Discussion)

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Kei - Aug. 29, 2014

Wombat Wrote:I wonder why Screw was never on there. Some people don't seem to agree with me but it's a very effective wheel if you get the height matchup right. It was in that awkward in between phase between Explosion and 4D though, so Fang and Beat probably took it out quickly.

Yeah, it came out at an awkward time. It was sandwiched between the release of Hell and Basalt, which both completely overshadowed it (and for good reason). Then 4D came out and Screw was history.

(Aug. 27, 2014  1:57 AM)Echizen Wrote: Maybe they should be included in the Competitive customs thread also?

(Aug. 28, 2014  3:18 PM)LordRager Wrote: Why not put them in the Archived lists in the current thread.

Did you guys even look at the threads or my post? I said that I posted them there!

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Neo - Aug. 29, 2014

(Aug. 27, 2014  8:41 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Yo, Ray Unicorno? How on earth was that one ever top tier? xD Ray is nice, but would get killed in Limited considering how light it is haha
Vulcan attack ain't bad, but I can see why it got the boot on the August 2011 list.

Very interesting to look over. Thanks, Angry Face!

Hey. Ray Unicorno is amazing.
The thing is like a Driger V2.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - RagerBlade - Aug. 29, 2014

(Aug. 29, 2014  5:07 AM)Kei Wrote:
Wombat Wrote:I wonder why Screw was never on there. Some people don't seem to agree with me but it's a very effective wheel if you get the height matchup right. It was in that awkward in between phase between Explosion and 4D though, so Fang and Beat probably took it out quickly.

Yeah, it came out at an awkward time. It was sandwiched between the release of Hell and Basalt, which both completely overshadowed it (and for good reason). Then 4D came out and Screw was history.

(Aug. 27, 2014  1:57 AM)Echizen Wrote: Maybe they should be included in the Competitive customs thread also?

(Aug. 28, 2014  3:18 PM)LordRager Wrote: Why not put them in the Archived lists in the current thread.

Did you guys even look at the threads or my post? I said that I posted them there!
Sorry I missed that post. I'll make sure to read through before posting next time lol.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Ocean - Sep. 03, 2014

(Aug. 27, 2014  1:36 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey guys, guess what? Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ was able to find the old competitive combos lists via the Internet Wayback Machine! I don't know why I never thought of trying that:

December 2010 (Click to View)
July 2011 (Click to View)
August 2011 (Click to View)
September 2011 (Click to View)
December 2011 (Click to View)
February 2012 (Click to View)

I've also added them to the OP and the other Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos threads.

Wow, looking back at old stuff makes me feel like a brand new blader (which I sorta am). 4D changed everything.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Supreme JetStar - Sep. 28, 2014

What do you all think of The Blitz Fusion wheel now.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Leone19 - Sep. 28, 2014

(Sep. 28, 2014  4:17 PM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: What do you all think of The Blitz Fusion wheel now.

Well, for a period of time it was Top Tier (assuming we're talking about the TT one), however, it's been outclassed by the releases of Flash and Scynchromes.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Supreme JetStar - Sep. 28, 2014

a Fang Leone Draft should be posted on bey wiki.
It comes with regular face bolt. Leone 2 weighs the same as leone 1 and Kerbecs and Unicorno 2 are better 3 sided clear wheels. the Fang 4d wheel is outclassed in all aspects now and has very high recoil.
s130 is better than 130, due to its heavier weight.
w2d has balance issues but has good stamina it may wear down over time and become too aggressive for its own good. other tips like WD and BWD can be used instead.

so anytime sooner can anyone at least make a stub article for Fang Leone because I really enjoy reading new articles it makes me really excited to know what the WBO has to say about these Beyblades. We could also use one for Scythe Kronos too.

Even though Wyvang and Balro are much better than Girago for attack. I still think Girago does have some high attack power. My Girago Phoenic did pretty well against Basalt Bull and Hell Jupiter.

Can anyone test to see which attack type Synchrom is better. is it Pegasis Gryph or Ifraid Bahamdia.
If not, which custom do you think is better for attack. I'm a Hasbro blader I have no access to Wyvang and Balro.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Ocean - Sep. 28, 2014

None of those are top tier, and you are posting your Fang Leone thoughts in the wrong place.

I did not say Fang Leone's parts were top tier. I said I would just like to see an article of it.
Since this is the public discussion I discussed the value of its parts, and I know its outclassed too.
even though I did post some thoughts on it to be honest. maybe I'll post some ideas in the questions and comments.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - 6 God - Sep. 28, 2014

Basalt and Hell are both outclassed thats why it did so well.

Ifraid Bahamdia is better

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Cake - Sep. 28, 2014

(Sep. 28, 2014  10:07 PM)Ocean Wrote: None of those are top tier, and you are posting your Fang Leone thoughts in the wrong place.
(Sep. 28, 2014  10:33 PM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: I did not say Fang Leone's parts were top tier. I said I would just like to see an article of it.
Since this is the public discussion I discussed the value of its parts, and I know its outclassed too.
even though I did post some thoughts on it to be honest. maybe I'll post some ideas in the questions and comments.

What Ocean means is that this is the public discussion for the top-tier list. So outclassed parts really don't have any place here. This thread is for discussing the best combos in the Standard format. General discussion goes here most of the time; there also may be specific threads already for Scythe and Fang articles, as well.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Supreme JetStar - Sep. 29, 2014

I did not know that. know I'm going to express my opinion on my beyblades. I do believe Girago has some great attack potential. even though Wyvang, and Balro are better. msf-h Gryph Girago S130 R2F is capable of high attack power, I believe in what it can do.
Girago may have uses in anti attack but I am sure what it can do in conventional attack. I've tested it for myself.

I happen to know many beyblades that are outclassed and beyblades that are top tier. sometimes even if a beyblade is outclassed that does not always mean its useless.

MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang D125 R2F is a top tier attack customization. every one of its parts are top tier except for d125 which is still useful. Wyvangs heavy weight makes it quite superior to Flash. my hyper blade flash metal wheel struggles to KO Basalt most of the time. Blitz heavily relied on the stadium exits in takara tomy stadiums exits to KO basalt.

MSF-L Genbull Genbull SR200 TB is a powerful stamina bey but when I tested it without the MF-L it easily loses to left spinning beys like Dragooon. and it is easily defeated by attack beys. like pegasis gryph and even my Girago. and sometimes other stamina types. I think genbull may have a slight degree of recoil too. however it does not hinder its usefulness. as being one of the most competitive beyblades I own.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Favourite - Oct. 06, 2014

L'Drago Nemesis B:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - ~Eclipse~ - Oct. 06, 2014

(Oct. 06, 2014  9:43 AM)Favourite Wrote: L'Drago Nemesis BGrin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ummm...I belive that's illegal. BTW, even if it was legal, it wouldn't stand a chance against almost any of our top tier combos now.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Supreme JetStar - Oct. 07, 2014

Is Phantom Cancer SR200 TB a good stamina type combo? It has great stamina.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - 6 God - Oct. 07, 2014

(Oct. 07, 2014  1:38 AM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: Is Phantom Cancer SR200 TB a good stamina type combo? It has great stamina.

Phantom has quite a bit of recoil compared to Duo or Genbull, therefore, they would be much better options, especially on TB and a high height.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Mitsu - Oct. 07, 2014

Anyone else think Dragoon BD145GF should be added to the Potential Top-Tier/Tests Needed list in the Spin Equalizer section along with Killerken Dragoon D125GF? I have plenty of tests to upload, if necessary.

(Oct. 07, 2014  1:38 AM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: Is Phantom Cancer SR200 TB a good stamina type combo? It has great stamina.

Very good, actually. However though, Duo or Genbull Genbull would be preferred on a setup like this.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - 6 God - Oct. 07, 2014

(Oct. 07, 2014  1:51 AM)Midnight` Wrote: Anyone else think Dragoon BD145GF should be added to the Potential Top-Tier/Tests Needed list in the Spin Equalizer section along with Killerken Dragoon D125GF? I have plenty of tests to upload, if necessary.
When I've used either of them they've seemed really unreliable and not very useful.

It's been tested tons of times and the tests haven't really been so great.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Cake - Oct. 07, 2014

(Oct. 07, 2014  1:51 AM)Midnight` Wrote: Anyone else think Dragoon BD145GF should be added to the Potential Top-Tier/Tests Needed list in the Spin Equalizer section along with Killerken Dragoon D125GF? I have plenty of tests to upload, if necessary.

I personally like them; I don't use them a lot and haven't tested them too much, but I think they are pretty good and at least deserve more testing.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Leone19 - Oct. 07, 2014

Yeah, I talked to Midnight earlier on the subject- I actually really like GF on Dragoon.

For me, it's a fun setup and personally, deserves to be looked into more. It's not useless.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Ocean - Oct. 10, 2014

Very good, actually. However though, Duo or Genbull Genbull would be preferred on a setup like this.

I like GF! We should add it!

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Supreme JetStar - Oct. 11, 2014

I think Bahamdia and gargole are good in attack customization. MSF-H Bahamdia Gargole S130 RF is a powerful attack customization that utilizes Bahamdia's Smash Attack and Gargole's Shape to reveal its smash attack points, to knockout various defense beyblade's. which I happen to have tested Bahamdia Gargole. They are both similar chrome wheels.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - DrPepsidew - Oct. 13, 2014

Here's easy:
Ifraid is better on Bahamdia, try it dude

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Supreme JetStar - Oct. 13, 2014

(Oct. 13, 2014  3:07 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Here's easy:
Ifraid is better on Bahamdia, try it dude
really? I have tried it before. its awesome. Ifraid is a little heavier than Gargole. although it does have better stamina than Ifraid. Ifraid, Gryph, and Gargole are the best chrome wheels to pair Bahamdia with, especially Ifraid it seems.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Mitsu - Oct. 13, 2014

SupremeJetStar Wrote:Ifraid, Gryph, and Gargole are the best chrome wheels to pair Bahamdia

Lol, Gryph does horrendously paired on Bahamdia for Attack.

I'd definitely say Ifraid, Phoneic, Begirados and Balro do the best job in comparison to others.