World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion (/Thread-MFB-Standard-Competitive-Customs-List-and-Public-Discussion)

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 17, 2013

The first combo needs more tests and tournament results.
eh.
I'm cool with this.
eh.
Nope.
Girago^2 BD145 RF does worlds better.
SR200.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Ocean - Dec. 17, 2013

What do you mean by eh?

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - DRAGON KING - Dec. 17, 2013

1. Needs more testing.
2. Not really.
3. YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!
4. It can OS defence (stall), KO stamina (slide shot), but I'm not sure it would fair to good with attack.
5. no, I like 1. More and it does better IMO
6. IDK.
7. Needs way more testing.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - [)ragon - Dec. 18, 2013

The list we had is already in the advanced forum, so I honestly think we missed the bus if we want anything else on the list.

Plus, those combos need testing. XD

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 19, 2013

If you guys can provide some legit testing and it doesn't suck Ill take it to the advanced forum. But it needs to be more then one member who can provide testing.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - [)ragon - Dec. 19, 2013

(Dec. 19, 2013  6:50 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: But it needs to be more then one member who can provide testing.

Aaaaand thank you Dark. XD

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 19, 2013

#notmeandTBDbecausewetendtodoalottoprovemanydifferentmembersincorrect

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Herculeo777 - Dec. 20, 2013

Hue hue, back to the WBO after 6 monyhs now, could someone test tgis combo since I no longerhave my bb-10.

Phantom Sagittario II AD145WD.
Oh, and
MF-H Death Aquario R145RDF/RSF.

I believe they have some good potential. Thanks!

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - DRAGON KING - Dec. 20, 2013

The first one was actually really good, but is now outclassed (w145 outclasses ad145 and cygnus is better than sag. 2 and sadly the death combo is too Unhappy.

EDIT: oh and this is the wrong thread.......

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Herculeo777 - Dec. 20, 2013

(Dec. 20, 2013  11:16 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The first one was actually really good, but is now outclassed (w145 outclasses ad145 and cygnus is better than sag. 2 and sadly the death combo is too Unhappy.

EDIT: oh and this is the wrong thread.......
I knew i'f post in the worng place, it's been 6 months Tongue_out I don't own a Cygnus, and when I tested ib another arena, Sagittario II gave 1 min more spin time than Aquario. Death got outclassed too Unhappy Time to get. Cygnus and Kerbecs now. Thanks for the help tho!

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Ocean - Dec. 20, 2013

2 things I've noticed.
1 the list isn't consistent with not spacing between tracks and tips.
2 MSF/MF-M isn't Essential for F230.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Dec. 22, 2013

1. I don't know about this but Ok
2. MF-M and MSF-M aren't essential, but they are nice things to have on F230CF/GCF

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Ocean - Dec. 23, 2013

(Dec. 22, 2013  4:06 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: 1. I don't know about this but Ok
2. MF-M and MSF-M aren't essential, but they are nice things to have on F230CF/GCF

For some reason they don't put MF-M in parentheses.
Also...
MF-L isn't essential for phantom 85MF.
Striker is ok on diablo.
Girago^2 SA165MF needs to be added.
BWD is great on Dragooon.

I will have Dragooon BD145/SA165GF tests.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - [)ragon - Dec. 24, 2013

BWD is in no way, shape, or form even viable on Dragooon customs of any kind in Standard format, much less top-tier. :\

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - RagerBlade - Dec. 24, 2013

(Dec. 24, 2013  8:52 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: BWD is in no way, shape, or form even viable on Dragooon customs of any kind in Standard format, much less top-tier. :\
It's uses are meant for SA165, but the balance is so off that it isn't possible to keep it spinning. It's LAD surprises people, but even with LAD, it doesn't hold it's balance long enough for it to be of any use.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 25, 2013

Precession*
LAD is spinning while making contact with the stadium floor.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Coach - Dec. 25, 2013

"Once a beyblade stops spinning, the beyblade is out of play and the battle ends." Even if it starts spinning again it has already lost. So LAD doesn't matter.
And I agree with TBD, BWD is horrible on anything in a bb-10.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Ocean - Dec. 25, 2013

(Dec. 25, 2013  12:48 PM)Coach Wrote: "Once a beyblade stops spinning, the beyblade is out of play and the battle ends." Even if it starts spinning again it has already lost. So LAD doesn't matter.
And I agree with TBD, BWD is horrible on anything in a bb-10.
LAD is important but what you said was true about "once a beblade stops spinning...".
BWD is good on Duo SA165.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Dec. 25, 2013

Duo w/ BWD is the farthest thing from top tier in a BB-10. Except on W145.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Ocean - Dec. 25, 2013

(Dec. 25, 2013  1:58 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Duo w/ BWD is the farthest thing from top tier in a BB-10. Except on W145.

But it's on the list.

RE: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Dec. 25, 2013

I still don't know why it's up there Uncertain. It's unbalanced which leads to poorer stamina, and since at least 50% of the people here go Stamina(Chicago we know you're there lol), so Duo SA165BWD, I want to take that off. Some things to think about:
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF
You saw this thing in the Winning Combinations from me. I'm making a thread for it pretty soon with some tests. The only reason it lost to scout25's Reviser Killerken E230CS was because of RDF's horrendous stamina, and RSF wouldn't be much better.

MSF-H _____Dragooon BD145GF
This thing is amazing! It can take down everything in it's path from my testing.

Duo Cancer 230TB
This thing's stamina makes Phantom and Genbull cry. See the tests on TBD's thread.

(Dec. 25, 2013  2:10 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I still don't know why it's up there Uncertain. It's unbalanced which leads to poorer stamina, and since at least 50% of the people here go Stamina(Chicago we know you're there lol), so Duo SA165BWD, I want to take that off. Some things to think about:
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF
You saw this thing in the Winning Combinations from me. I'm making a thread for it pretty soon with some tests. The only reason it lost to scout25's Reviser Killerken E230CS was because of RDF's horrendous stamina, and RSF wouldn't be much better.

MSF-H _____Dragooon BD145GF
This thing is amazing! It can take down everything in it's path from my testing.

Duo Cancer 230TB
This thing's stamina makes Phantom and Genbull cry. See the tests on TBD's thread.

1)?
2)MSF isn't essential but besides that I totally agree
3)I don't really agree... I think it's slightly better than average but not good enough.

1) This is from my Standard Format tournament in Niles: MSF-H Genbull Dragooon BD145GF, MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145R2F, MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF, MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF
2) It's not essential, but it's good to have it.
3) Did you check the tests behind it?

(Dec. 25, 2013  2:24 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: 1) This is from my Standard Format tournament in Niles: MSF-H Genbull Dragooon BD145GF, MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145R2F, MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF, MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF
2) It's not essential, but it's good to have it.
3) Did you check the tests behind it?

Yes. It got 100% on defense, 100% on stamina, 0% on attack, 0% on most balance, and 0% on left spin.

Isn't that what Genbull Genbull gets? And it is top tier.