World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion (/Thread-MFB-Standard-Competitive-Customs-List-and-Public-Discussion)

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Yami - Oct. 01, 2013

(Oct. 01, 2013  4:59 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  4:55 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  4:52 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Ummm.... Why is swd nowhere on the list it is better then wd but I see wd all over the list

Lack of testing. If you want it on the list, provide some results.

Sorry I can't do tests I don't have a bb10
Actually SWD still sucks, it lacks of LAD. WD is way better at LAD.

But SWD could be used on as a wobblier combo like Gryph 2x TH170/230 SWD due to it shape on Gryph.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - DRAGON KING - Oct. 01, 2013

(Oct. 01, 2013  4:57 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I will do testing tomorrow on both. Can I use SA165 on Duo?

I'm not sure if you were talking to me but if u were sure you can use that

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - *Ginga* - Oct. 01, 2013

On the topic of CS on the Advanced Forum, Killerlen Revizer E230cS has been putting up excellent results, and has placed (see OK alright mirai combos).

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ocean - Oct. 01, 2013

I think Duo SA165RDF might work as a balance combo.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Tri - Oct. 01, 2013

I didn't think Duo had much use with SA165? I don't remember where I saw this, just don't take my word for it.

ginga, I love that combo! What mode do you have E230 in? I use the disc in its regular mode most if the time but I chane it up frequently.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ocean - Oct. 01, 2013

(Oct. 01, 2013  11:59 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: On the topic of CS on the Advanced Forum, Killerlen Revizer E230cS has been putting up excellent results, and has placed (see OK alright mirai combos).
killerken at the bottom?

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - ShinobuXD - Oct. 01, 2013

No, Revizer on the bottom.

In OK, Alright, Mirai!~ I took third with just that combo, going 7-1 with it and 0-4 with everything else. I used it in upper mode.

It really is fantastic- it beat *Ginga*'s Phoenic Balro TR145(?) MF, OSd Death Aquario AD145/TR-145 WD three times(Death did beat me in the finals though), and also beat some other random stuff.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Snoop Dog MS - Oct. 01, 2013

You should have watched LakeSide BeyBattles, Stars. I think SWD should have another chance.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 01, 2013

To everyone suggestong combos:
Unless you have tests and tournaments to back up your claims please stop.

On SWD: This needs to be retested again i suppose. I have no problem not putting it onhe list.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Cake - Oct. 01, 2013

(Oct. 01, 2013  12:58 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: No, Revizer on the bottom.

In OK, Alright, Mirai!~ I took third with just that combo, going 7-1 with it and 0-4 with everything else. I used it in upper mode.

It really is fantastic- it beat *Ginga*'s Phoenic Balro TR145(?) MF, OSd Death Aquario AD145/TR-145 WD three times(Death did beat me in the finals though), and also beat some other random stuff.

I completely agree - I placed third in Summer Survival! using that exact combo. Its destabilization abilities combined with its Defense and moderate Stamina make it a very good combo.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - [)ragon - Oct. 01, 2013

(Oct. 01, 2013  12:36 PM)Tri Wrote: I didn't think Duo had much use with SA165? I don't remember where I saw this, just don't take my word for it.

Duo's awesome with SA165. Wink Just ask Dark_Mousy over here...

From my experience and formal testing, SA165 has a strange niche against opposite-spin attack types that makes it harder to "push-KO" than BD145, causing it to perform slightly better against heavy attackers. It'll get pushed to the edge, but then it'll do a funky little swerving thingy and roll back on in, as opposed to BD145 which glides over the tornado ridge. Check here for more about that.

However, you're very unlikely to go up against an opposite-spin attacker with Duo most of the time, so SA165 would probably hurt it more than help it. :\

EDIT: On the subject of SWD, I did a ton of informal testing with it a couple months back and I was very unimpressed... It's balance wasn't the greatest, and WD out-spun just about every time, both in mirror matches and opposite-spin matches. But, if you guys need some testing I might be able to help out a bit. Wink

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Tri - Oct. 01, 2013

Yeah, I was confused from where I heard that because I personally do like Duo with SA165WD and sometimes I will even use CS for a defensive set up. It's actually not that bad. I guess it does what you said and "rolls" back in, haha.

Would anyone be interested in me making my own list with description in stuff or not?

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 01, 2013

(Oct. 01, 2013  9:31 PM)Tri Wrote: Yeah, I was confused from where I heard that because I personally do like Duo with SA165WD and sometimes I will even use CS for a defensive set up. It's actually not that bad. I guess it does what you said and "rolls" back in, haha.

Would anyone be interested in me making my own list with description in stuff or not?

Go for it. This thread is designed for public opinion.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - [)ragon - Oct. 02, 2013

Hey guys, do you think we could backtrack to discussion on the D-series bottoms? I'm interested on everyone's opinion on this... My testing always came out SD > D, and testing here shows that PD >SD>D, but some of you guys sound like you've experienced different.

Also, another question that I really thinks needs to be addressed... has anyone actually tested PD on TH170 and/or 230? Considering it's amazing results on 160 with Duo, I think it should be tested more. Wink

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:29 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Hey guys, do you think we could backtrack to discussion on the D-series bottoms? I'm interested on everyone's opinion on this... My testing always came out SD > D, and testing here shows that PD >SD>D, but some of you guys sound like you've experienced different.

Also, another question that I really thinks needs to be addressed... has anyone actually tested PD on TH170 and/or 230? Considering it's amazing results on 160 with Duo, I think it should be tested more. Wink

Personally I always liked D on TH170/230. PD was my all time favorite tip for stamina. I would have no problem putting PD on the list just from the tournament experience Ive had with PD on 230.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - DRAGON KING - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:45 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2013  2:29 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Hey guys, do you think we could backtrack to discussion on the D-series bottoms? I'm interested on everyone's opinion on this... My testing always came out SD > D, and testing here shows that PD >SD>D, but some of you guys sound like you've experienced different.

Personally I always liked D on TH170/230. PD was my all time favorite tip for stamina. I would have no problem putting PD on the list just from the tournament experience Ive had with PD on 230.

I like wd on taller tracks but I like d on nothing taller than 145 and as far as sd I just never liked it because wd, d and bwd are so much better

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - LMAO - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:50 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2013  2:45 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I like wd on taller tracks but I like d on nothing taller than 145 and as far as sd I just never liked it because wd, d and bwd are so much better

For me, it's the complete opposite of what you said; WD isn't even in the discussion for tall tracked combos, due to its unbalance. It's been tested, and D is better than WD on 230 tracks.

Anywho, in my opinion it's PD>D>SD, I will do some more testing on it, any other opinions on this?

Also, to those who think SD is better than D, do you believe D should be kicked from the list, and be replaced with PD?

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - [)ragon - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:45 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Personally I always liked D on TH170/230. PD was my all time favorite tip for stamina. I would have no problem putting PD on the list just from the tournament experience Ive had with PD on 230.

Really? What kind of stuff did it beat? Did it have any wobbling issues like WD/EWD?

EDIT: LMAO: Definitely don't kick D or SD... that's out of the question for me. I just wanna know why some of you guys like D better than SD, because SD has always completely whipped the butter out of D for me and most of the other players I've talked with. Lips_sealed

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Tri - Oct. 02, 2013

dragon KING, That's not true, you can't just say BWD and D are better than SD, you don't have ANY tests to support it and that's just an opinion, which is not true.

I think SD has great potential on 145 height tracks. I would love to see some PD and D comparisons. I've always wanted a PD but I didn't want to buy the LED sight just to get it. I realize people say that WD on 230 isn't very good, but I actually prefer it over D because I think D is destabilized so much easier and WD gets a much better wobble time. That's just from my personal experience though. From what other people have tested, apparently this is just me, haha.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:50 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: [

WD is horrible on taller tracks. Its been pointed on several times recently. So please either help contribute or don't post in this thread.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - DRAGON KING - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:56 AM)Tri Wrote: dragon KING, That's not true, you can't just say BWD and D are better than SD, you don't have ANY tests to support it and that's just an opinion, which is not true.

I think SD has great potential on 145 height tracks. I would love to see some PD and D comparisons. I've always wanted a PD but I didn't want to buy the LED sight just to get it. I realize people say that WD on 230 isn't very good, but I actually prefer it over D because I think D is destabilized so much easier and WD gets a much better wobble time. That's just from my personal experience though. From what other people have tested, apparently this is just me, haha.

Yeah prefer wd on 230 to because of d's quick destabilization problem

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:55 AM)LMAO Wrote: Anywho, in my opinion it's PD>D>SD, I will do some more testing on it, any other opinions on this?

Also, to those who think SD is better than D, do you believe D should be kicked from the list, and be replaced with PD?

Personally Id keep D, WD, SD and just add PD. If i got rid of anything Id get rid of SD. But Ivee never been a big fan of it.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Leone19 - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:59 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2013  2:56 AM)Tri Wrote: dragon KING, That's not true, you can't just say BWD and D are better than SD, you don't have ANY tests to support it and that's just an opinion, which is not true.

Yeah prefer wd on 230 to because of d's quick destabilization problem

What "problem"?

230 on WD does not have the best balance, as stated before.
It has been proven D works better on 230.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - 6 God - Oct. 02, 2013

Kinda hypocritical Tri, Wink. But yes WD has far too bad balance on 230 to work effectively.

Personally I like D over SD in 170+ height tracks and SD for 145 height tracks, and of course PD for, 160. It defenitely needs more tests, so does anyone have tests for PD?

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Tri - Oct. 02, 2013

Not really, I was merely stating an opinion that really didn't involve the rest of my posts topic.

I do think D on 230 is top tier, I was just stains what I prefer.