World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion (/Thread-MFB-Standard-Competitive-Customs-List-and-Public-Discussion)

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 29, 2013

so what are you saying? that we need to kick GCF and XF or CF and WF if so then thats ubsured and crazy Serious

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 29, 2013

Actually funny story. When I was at LakeSide BeyBattles, I was struggling to keep MF in the stadium XD, and with XF, you just need to master it and you can launch it at at least 70%.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - DRAGON KING - Sep. 29, 2013

XF isn't good cause as cake said the problem of skipping the ridge and it doesn't have the ability to do a flower patern so it just ends up being a tornado stall and by the time it hit the other bey it already lost most of its spin ( unless it is another attack type)

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 29, 2013

That's really the point of Tornado Stalling though... waste most of the spin on the Tornado Ridge so when you get to the bottom you can destabilize the other beyblade. XF has the speed and grip to do this.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 29, 2013

I know about XF but what about GCF CF and WF? Cake can you elaborate what you were saying?

He's trying to say that you can't launch full power for those, but I don't see why. As for XF it circles around the stadium no problem. And woosh goes Duo W145WD!

and from my expireince XF isn't that hard to control I can full power launch it without self ko-ing like RDF you have to master it

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - DRAGON KING - Sep. 29, 2013

Lazer you know we're talking about launching it in bb 10s right?

I forgot he didn't have his yet... although I can make a video of me launching XF.

of course... although I've seen video's and the only ones with XF scraping on 105 and below... oh and Shiny Beybladegeeks were able to launch XF with a full power launch in a BB:10 Smile

We're talking about tornado stall and controlling it not scrapes...

I have been using XF on 105 and below and it rarely scrapes for me, but it Tornado Stalls very efficiently.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ingulit - Sep. 29, 2013

XF is too short for MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF, and the fact that you can't reliably launch it at full power makes it difficult to OS opposing stamina types. It also doesn't catch the tornado ridge nearly as well as MF, and the bumps on the side of XF's tip surely can't help its stamina when it is tornado stalling. In my experience MF has significantly more stamina than XF and is easier to control by magnitudes.

If you really wanted to use XF on that custom, you'd at least need a taller track or it will scrape like crazy.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Snoop Dog MS - Oct. 01, 2013

In response to the Advanced Forum,
@CS This was taken off?! I definitely don't second the motion for this. Especially since it has a lot more Stamina than RSF, RB, and definitely RS. Why was it taken off in the first place?
@RS I second the motion of taking this off. This has terrible Balance and Stamina. Even though it has better Defense than the other three tips for Defense, one heavy hit, and it's done for.
diablo I wasn't too sure about this either. It's kinda like Basalt 2.0. I will test it out against Wyvang, but I never really liked Diablo.
Duo I know this has been said a million times but, why isn't it on for Anti-Attack? It does wonders against Wyvang and Flash, and I can get it to OS Defense, KO Stamina, so why not?

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - DRAGON KING - Oct. 01, 2013

i dont see why basalt is not on the list for defence but duo is, i mean basalt might be less balanced but it is twice duo's weight and harder to KO

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Snoop Dog MS - Oct. 01, 2013

Not really... Basalt can be KOed by a lot of things in today's meta-game, while everything except Flash fails against Duo due to it's low recoil and Stamina.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 01, 2013

(Oct. 01, 2013  4:30 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: In response to the Advanced Forum,
@CS This was taken off?! I definitely don't second the motion for this. Especially since it has a lot more Stamina than RSF, RB, and definitely RS. Why was it taken off in the first place?
I agree keeping it on.

(Oct. 01, 2013  4:30 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: @RS I second the motion of taking this off. This has terrible Balance and Stamina. Even though it has better Defense than the other three tips for Defense, one heavy hit, and it's done for.
RS still has some use. Just not on E230

(Oct. 01, 2013  4:30 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: diablo I wasn't too sure about this either. It's kinda like Basalt 2.0. I will test it out against Wyvang, but I never really liked Diablo.
Personally I never liked Diablo either. But whether it stays on or not is fine by me. IF it starts getting thrown around in tournaments more then Id say keep it.

(Oct. 01, 2013  4:30 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Duo I know this has been said a million times but, why isn't it on for Anti-Attack? It does wonders against Wyvang and Flash, and I can get it to OS Defense, KO Stamina, so why not?

Because Diablo and others do it better.

(Oct. 01, 2013  4:35 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: i dont see why basalt is not on the list for defence but duo is, i mean basalt might be less balanced but it is twice duo's weight and harder to KO

Because its outclassed by just about everything in todays meta.

I know Girago does it better but doesn't Diablo get thrown around by Wyvang? Duo gets amazing numbers from my testing. As for RS, I guess it could stay.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - DRAGON KING - Oct. 01, 2013

Ummm.... Why is swd nowhere on the list it is better then wd but I see wd all over the list

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 01, 2013

(Oct. 01, 2013  4:49 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I know Girago does it better but doesn't Diablo get thrown around by Wyvang? Duo gets amazing numbers from my testing. As for RS, I guess it could stay.

Post tests if you want to make claims. IF you post tests then it can be taken into consideration.

I personally liked SWD much better than WD in certain matches. I could possibly do a mirror match once I get another Phantom.

(Oct. 01, 2013  4:52 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Ummm.... Why is swd nowhere on the list it is better then wd but I see wd all over the list

Lack of testing. If you want it on the list, provide some results.

(Oct. 01, 2013  4:53 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I personally liked SWD much better than WD in certain matches. I could possibly do a mirror match once I get another Phantom.

Please do that cause I think it should definitely be on the list

I will do testing tomorrow on both. Can I use SA165 on Duo?

(Oct. 01, 2013  4:55 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  4:52 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Ummm.... Why is swd nowhere on the list it is better then wd but I see wd all over the list

Lack of testing. If you want it on the list, provide some results.

Sorry I can't do tests I don't have a bb10