World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion (/Thread-MFB-Standard-Competitive-Customs-List-and-Public-Discussion)

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - ShinobuXD - Jul. 31, 2013

Duo W145 WD shuts down Dragooon SA165 EWD anyways..... and RDF will KO.

Anyways, when does everyone think the list can get updated? We need to get working, because the current one is way out of date.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Snoop Dog MS - Jul. 31, 2013

Aww Unhappy But what if the PC Frame was in free spinning mode? Would that lower recoil and would a MF-H help? Ill try out Scythe Kronos CH120EWD right when I get the parts lol

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - LMAO - Jul. 31, 2013

(Jul. 31, 2013  8:56 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Duo W145 WD shuts down Dragooon SA165 EWD anyways..... and RDF will KO.

Anyways, when does everyone think the list can get updated? We need to get working, because the current one is way out of date.

I'm thinking once all of the combos that need to be tested, are actually tested properly.

I could probably do tests for Duo W145BWD/WD or Begirados Begirados.

We need more members working on this, so we could finish it faster than expected.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ocean - Jul. 31, 2013

I think we should add duo SA165BWD/WD and Duo B:D.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Snoop Dog MS - Jul. 31, 2013

Duo BGrin is too easy to KO and is for the Zero G Stadium and same goes with BWD.

This is BB-10.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Kai Hiwatari - Jul. 31, 2013

(Jul. 31, 2013  10:35 PM)AZL Wrote: This is BB-10.

He meant that the customs you suggested should be on the tier list for BB-10 perform better in Zero G Stadium...

Oh, sorry.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - [)ragon - Aug. 01, 2013

I believe Ingulit has already posted this in the advanced forum, but it would seem that none of the advanced members have looked into it yet Unhappy.

We could just ask him if he needs more test results, or we could ask some of the advanced members to consider putting it up.

(Jul. 31, 2013  8:56 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Duo W145 WD shuts down Dragooon SA165 EWD anyways..... and RDF will KO.

Exactly my point. Smile

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ocean - Aug. 01, 2013

How about Duo/death F230CF it definetly defeats all dragooons ecxept wyvang dragooon which it got a 70% win rate on.
EDIT: theblackdragon, next time use the edit function.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Yuko Ray14 - Aug. 01, 2013

(Aug. 01, 2013  12:09 AM)AZL Wrote: How about Duo/death F230CF it definetly defeats all dragooons ecxept wyvang dragooon which it got a 70% win rate on.

He didnt double post, its still one post....

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - [)ragon - Aug. 01, 2013

(Aug. 01, 2013  12:09 AM)AZL Wrote: How about Duo/death F230CF it definetly defeats all dragooons ecxept wyvang dragooon which it got a 70% win rate on.

What? Why would I use the edit function? :\ I didn't edit anything...

and a 70% win rate is winning, but that combo is much better with Duo as the metal wheel Smile

We're talking about the current list... if we want new combos on it, we should just wait for the next update.

Plus, stuff like MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF, Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF, MF-H Duo aquario SR200TB, and Wyvang Dragooon BD145LRF are showing some serious numbers, but still need more testing. We need to confirm test results and have the advanced members evaluate the new (notably successful) customs before we add anything.

Actually, now that I think about it, we should probably do some more tests on these 4... Wyvang Dragooon BD145LRF was showing some seriously good results, and both it and MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF are looking like some serious alternatives to some of the current top-tier defenders for dealing with attack types, IMO. We should test them out more. Smile

gryph2 is a good sychrome.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 01, 2013

AZL, please stop suggesting random customs just because they have a win rate above 50% against a few certain customs. That is not the first time you have done it.

Anyways...

The customs theblackdragon mentioned are almost shoe-ins for the top tier list, but could use some other testing from other members. As I recall, not many members had tested the MSF-L Girago Girago BD145 RF custom, and it was looking to be one of the best customs that had been seen in a while.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Cake - Aug. 01, 2013

(Jul. 31, 2013  9:11 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Aww Unhappy But what if the PC Frame was in free spinning mode? Would that lower recoil and would a MF-H help? Ill try out Scythe Kronos CH120EWD right when I get the parts lol
It was free-spinning when I was testing... Scythe is just so light lol

MF-H would help, but, as I said, Scythe was almost getting KO'ed by Revizer. Even with a MF-H, it wouldn't be able to stay in the stadium against a aggro Wyvang Dragooon variant. Plus, there's already an abundance of things that beat specific Dragoon variants, and many of them do better against other things than Scythe.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Snoop Dog MS - Aug. 01, 2013

*sigh* Darn! :\ Oh well, but if maybe Scythe was at least idk, 10 grams heavoer, would the gimmick work?

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Cake - Aug. 01, 2013

The issue is less about weight and more about height; Scythe can't get low enough to avoid metal-on-metal contact with Dragoon without being so low it will scrape. Scythe hangs so low that on anything lower than 105, the edge of Scythe hits the ground before WD's edge does, so it scrapes.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - LMAO - Aug. 01, 2013

I definitely think Duo ___ SR200TB deserves a spot on there, I'm currently doing more testing on it, tests from other people would be great. And as for other combos, a bunch of people who know how to do tests and who have all the parts needed, should try to get test results up.

I'm sure if you have all the right parts, materials, and knowledge, then no one would mind test results for all the Beys that need to be tested in the OP, especially Ingulit.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - *Ginga* - Aug. 01, 2013

(Aug. 01, 2013  12:30 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: AZL, please stop suggesting random customs just because they have a win rate above 50% against a few certain customs.

Are you serious? Just because my combo is bad (and I admit to that) doesn't mean you can immediately write off the Gryph Gryph Synchrome. If you would like to object, I have the rest of the community that supports Gryph behind my back.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - ShinobuXD - Aug. 01, 2013

He does need to stop though.

Between him, numpuk, and Phantom Striker, I'm getting very annoyed.

Anyways, I'm sure I can find tests on almost every combo on the to test list.(I did write it after all)

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - 6 God - Aug. 01, 2013

Mf-L Phantom ______(gasher was used in testings) e230 MF:

Vs. MF-L duo gasher sa165 bwd
Vs. Balro Wyvang sa165(attack) rf(new-ish)
Vs. Duo Gasher w145 bwd
Vs. Reviser Dragooon sa165 ewd
This could be added. I can do a comparison test with phantom 90 MF tomorrow.

Benchmark:

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Yuko Ray14 - Aug. 01, 2013

This does not need to be added! Honestly those Duo and Balro tests seem a little odd to me. And this hieght is incredibly to tall for 230.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - 6 God - Aug. 01, 2013

When Balro "flowered" it barely grazed phantom, and it continued until it got OS'd, and why shouldn't it, it seems to do better than phantom 90 MF.

It totally does. Try it against duo W145WD.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 01, 2013

(Aug. 01, 2013  2:48 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2013  12:30 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: AZL, please stop suggesting random customs just because they have a win rate above 50% against a few certain customs.

Are you serious? Just because my combo is bad (and I admit to that) doesn't mean you can immediately write off the Gryph Gryph Synchrome. If you would like to object, I have the rest of the community that supports Gryph behind my back.

I was referring to the post where he mentioned Duo/death F230CF.
He did not even mention a custom using Gryph Gryph, he stated:

AZL Wrote:gryph2 is a good synchrome

So, I recommend that you get your facts straight before jumping to conclusions in the future.

Phantom___E230 MF seems to only have decent results, nothing groundbreaking from kylers tests anyway. The only tests that it did great in were against Duo Gasher W145 BWD.