World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Sets you want to see come true. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Sets you want to see come true. (/Thread-Sets-you-want-to-see-come-true)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - T. L-Drago 9207 - Sep. 24, 2012

@ EarthBoyEagle: What's wrong with you, man? Posting in the WBO without introducing yourself like that? Anyways, You know what would be better, a Digital Power BeyLauncher!

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - pyrus10000 - Sep. 29, 2012

Hmmmmm...

I guess I would have to say something like a "Zero-G DX Set".

Samurai Ifraid DX Set:
Zero-G Launcher (String Launcher)
Samurai Ifraid W145CF (Recolour)
MSF Custom Set
RF
CS
Zero-G Attack Stadium

(Yeah I know it's kind of like the Start Dash Set)

Dark Knight Dragooon DX Set:
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF (Recolour)
Zero-G Compact Launcher L
MSF Custom Set
DF105
LW105
LRF
LF
Zero-G Attack Stadium

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - *Ginga* - Sep. 29, 2012

TT would never release tracks that low.

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - Tri - Sep. 29, 2012

Uhh... Have you heard of 85?

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - slyx - Sep. 29, 2012

(Sep. 29, 2012  9:53 PM)Tri Wrote: Uhh... Have you heard of 85?

i think he means that TT would never release tracks that low in a Zero-G set, seeing as basically anything below 125 scrapes in the attack type stadium

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - Eternal-E - Sep. 30, 2012

I would want to see a "Wheel Blade Battle Set." From Hasbro. A set with Doom Fire Drago, Soaring Wing Pegasus, L-Drago Destructor, and Cosmic Pegasus.

The stadium it comes with would almost look like the Pegasus Thunder Whip, but instead of the pockets, there is a ramp for crash battles with Beywheelz.

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - ☣ - Sep. 30, 2012

(Sep. 30, 2012  4:56 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: I would want to see a "Wheel Blade Battle Set." From Hasbro. A set with Doom Fire Drago, Soaring Wing Pegasus, L-Drago Destructor, and Cosmic Pegasus.

The stadium it comes with would almost look like the Pegasus Thunder Whip, but instead of the pockets, there is a ramp for crash battles with Beywheelz.
This thread is about "Beyblade" not "BeyWheelz"

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - Eternal-E - Sep. 30, 2012

(Sep. 30, 2012  5:01 AM)Flash Goreim Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  4:56 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: I would want to see a "Wheel Blade Battle Set." From Hasbro. A set with Doom Fire Drago, Soaring Wing Pegasus, L-Drago Destructor, and Cosmic Pegasus.

This thread is about "Beyblade" not "BeyWheelz"

However this set also reffers to beyblades. I see nothing wrong with this post.

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - Death! - Sep. 30, 2012

I would like to see a set called Blader Gear Set which contains:
Samurai Ifraid(Recolor)
Zero G string launcher
Zero G launcher grip
Angle compass
Beypointer
Launcher extension
Launcher suspension
Launcher rubber
LED light scope.

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - T. L-Drago 9207 - Sep. 30, 2012

@ ?Mr.MyStery?: The BeyPointer is collector's item nowadays, and it can't attach to the Zero-G Launcher Grip.

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - RAW - Sep. 30, 2012

I really want to see a 'Burning Rubber Set'. A set that comes with all the Rubber Bottems made so far. Considering there are quite a few I wouldn't mind the price being around the $10 mark. That way it will be cheaper in £'s xD

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - Dum Spiro Pugno - Sep. 30, 2012

I'd like to see a Ultimate Libra set released by Takara Tomy. Although it would probably be expensive, I'd like to see it include every Libra released by Takara Tomy, and a limited edition Libra themed L/R String Launcher.

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - StreetDOGE - Sep. 30, 2012

I would like to see a set called ''Generations''.It's basically a set that comes with the following contents:5 plastic gen beys,5 HMS beys,5 pre hybrid wheel beys,5 hybrid wheel beys,5 4D beys,5 Zero-G beys,1 3-segment launcher grip,1 LR string launcher,1 bey point card,grip rubber,1 plastic gen launcher,1 left spin plastic gen launcher,1 HMS launcher,1 compact launcher,1 Zero-G launcher grip,2 Metal Faces,and 2 Metal Stone Faces.I also want this set to be a Hasbro AND Takara Tomy colaborationSmile.

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - Primal - Sep. 30, 2012

(Sep. 30, 2012  9:47 PM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: I would like to see a set called ''Generations''.It's basically a set that comes with the following contents:5 plastic gen beys,5 HMS beys,5 pre hybrid wheel beys,5 hybrid wheel beys,5 4D beys,5 Zero-G beys,1 3-segment launcher grip,1 LR string launcher,1 bey point card,grip rubber,1 plastic gen launcher,1 HMS launcher,1 compact launcher,1 Zero-G launcher grip,2 Metal Faces,and 2 Metal Stone Faces.Smile

A set with 30 Beys and a crapton of accessories would probably be pretty pricey, at least $400. Not many people would be willing to spend that much money on spinning tops.

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - th!nk - Sep. 30, 2012

Not to mention the fact that Plastics had two separate spin directions and no dual spin launcher.

(Sep. 30, 2012  9:53 PM)Primal Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  9:47 PM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: I would like to see a set called ''Generations''.It's basically a set that comes with the following contents:5 plastic gen beys,5 HMS beys,5 pre hybrid wheel beys,5 hybrid wheel beys,5 4D beys,5 Zero-G beys,1 3-segment launcher grip,1 LR string launcher,1 bey point card,grip rubber,1 plastic gen launcher,1 HMS launcher,1 compact launcher,1 Zero-G launcher grip,2 Metal Faces,and 2 Metal Stone Faces.Smile

A set with 30 Beys and a crapton of accessories would probably be pretty pricey, at least $400. Not many people would be willing to spend that much money on spinning tops.

well it could be around $80 or $90 so........

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - sarabscientist - Sep. 30, 2012

(Sep. 30, 2012  10:06 PM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: well it could be around $80 or $90 so........

Nope. MFB alone could easily amount to that. And HMS+Plastics would be even more expensive. Totaled up, easily over 300 ...

(Sep. 30, 2012  10:08 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  10:06 PM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: well it could be around $80 or $90 so........

Nope. MFB alone could easily amount to that. And HMS+Plastics would be even more expensive. Totaled up, easily over 300 ...

I feel like an idiot right now......

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - TimelessOne - Sep. 30, 2012

Like a bladers essential set hah? With a TT Attack Stadium, L/R String Launcher, Grip, Metal faces, a bey and a few parts? Smile If that's not released already.

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - Rush - Sep. 30, 2012

An Ultimate Attack Set. Wheels like Blitz, VariAres, Lightning, and Diablo. Performance Tips like R2F, RF, LRF, and XF. Heavy Metal Faces and regular ones. Tracks like 85, 90, 100, and 105 (all variations). To top it all off, a BB-10 stadium!

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - UGottaCetus - Oct. 01, 2012

(Sep. 30, 2012  10:48 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: An Ultimate Attack Set. Wheels like Blitz, VariAres, Lightning, and Diablo. Performance Tips like R2F, RF, LRF, and XF. Heavy Metal Faces and regular ones. Tracks like 85, 90, 100, and 105 (all variations). To top it all off, a BB-10 stadium!
Why would this be in an attack set? Diablo is only really good for anti-attack. Instead, put Flash in there! That'd be awesome! Also, no CWs? If there were, should be Escolpio, Orion and Pisces or something like that.

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - RAW - Oct. 01, 2012

I really want to see a 'Burning Rubber Set'. A set that comes with all the Rubber Bottems made so far. Considering there are quite a few I wouldn't mind the price being around the $10 mark. That way it will be cheaper in £'s xD

Edit: Really sorry for Double Post, my Phone messed up some how and posted it twice on different days Uncertain

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - UGottaCetus - Oct. 03, 2012

This is probably NEVER gonna happen, but an Ultimate Build Kit for Variares would be sweet. It would have regular Vari, and then one with blades farther apart and smaller, circular shields, called "Slash Ver." It would also have one with wider shields that are flat as well as rounder blades that are closer together and hang over the bottom of the MW like Basalt does, called "Shield Ver." It would also have an L/R Launcher, a Launcher Grip, an MF and an MF-H and that big tool thing. Finally, it would include DGrin, FGrin, FConfused, and S130MB.

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - ✪nly The Ⓑ✪ss - Oct. 03, 2012

A Pack called The Razors of Reptillian Beasts With Thermal Lacerta, Shinobi Salamandra, and Dark Knight Dragooon!
Ooooh and a Pack of beys that has just speed beys I can't think of any examples sorry Tongue_out

RE: Sets you want to see come true. - shadowblader01 - Oct. 09, 2012

i would honestly love to see a compeetely metal gravity persius bd145 wd