World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! (/Thread-Beypoint-System-Renovation-New-Face-Contests)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kai-V - Aug. 22, 2013

Time, we can comprehend that you are excited to see your rank and fellow Bladers' ranks change with recent tournaments you have attended, but you really ask the same questions everytime, we give the fairest answers we could give you, and you have to understand just how much unpaid effort Committee Members here are doing during their own free time within busy personal life schedules. We would obviously really like to see the Beypoint System weekly up-to-date, and get the username change feature back as soon as possible, but if it is not done, as we have already explained, then it is not really up to us now. There are tools on this site that you can read once in a while which you should know and which will tell you exactly what might be wrong.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - Aug. 22, 2013

Kai-v Kei's response actually gave me the information I was looking for which was information that had not been previously publically disclosed and quite frankly your response seemed rather unnecessary and sounded somewhat hostile. Yes, I and everyone else understand that you have busy lives, but you also have to realize the responsibility, respect, and power you seek and hold in the eyes of an 83,000 member community.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kei - Aug. 22, 2013

(Aug. 22, 2013  4:38 AM)Time Wrote: Kai-v Kei's response actually gave me the information I was looking for which was information that had not been previously publically disclosed and quite frankly your response seemed rather unnecessary and sounded somewhat hostile. Yes, I and everyone else understand that you have busy lives, but you also have to realize the responsibility, respect, and power you seek and hold in the eyes of an 83,000 member community.

It hadn't been publicly disclosed? That sort of thing doesn't necessarily need to be "disclosed"; it is well known that Bladers can, and have traveled to tournaments outside of their region, is it not? And besides, Kai-V did actually address basically the same point in one of her previous posts:

(Jul. 19, 2013  12:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are also Bladers who have travelled from one region to another, and there are regions that have a few problematic events we need to resolve before any of the others can be processed. So, if people from Maryland went to New York and then came back and played in other events in Maryland, no tournaments in the last two periods can be processed yet.

I don't believe Kai-V was trying to be hostile in her last post, and it didn't come off that way to me, at least. She was simply trying to explain that we want to have the system up to date just as much as you and the rest of the community does, but unfortunately, sometimes there are things which are out of our control which prevent us from moving forward.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - Sep. 05, 2013

Any update on the progress of resolving the issue? Or are a bunch of the committee still on vacation?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kei - Sep. 05, 2013

Arupaeo is not on 'vacation', but he hasn't been active lately, so there hasn't been anything we can do to move the queue forward ...

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kai-V - Sep. 05, 2013

If we could update you with something, I think we have proven by our posts that we would ...

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - .:Libra:. - Sep. 06, 2013

Hey I was wondering are we going to be able to change are user names soon I know you guys had to for the battle updates but I was wondering no rush though

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kai-V - Sep. 06, 2013

We would like to wait until we are able to unblock a lot of tournaments currently in the Beypoint Queue, most of which either have real issues or are results that Arupaeo has.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 06, 2013

(Sep. 06, 2013  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We would like to wait until we are able to unblock a lot of tournaments currently in the Beypoint Queue, most of which either have real issues or are results that Arupaeo has.
Maybe the results should be sent to 2 committee members just in case? Unless this is already done, then please excuse my post.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kei - Sep. 06, 2013

(Sep. 06, 2013  3:22 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2013  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We would like to wait until we are able to unblock a lot of tournaments currently in the Beypoint Queue, most of which either have real issues or are results that Arupaeo has.
Maybe the results should be sent to 2 committee members just in case? Unless this is already done, then please excuse my post.

It would be, yes. Uwik requested that hosts do this in the future on the last page. However, in the case of Arupaeo, because he is a Committee Member, he doesn't have to send the results to anyone, since he can just process them himself, like I do for the Toronto tournaments. Usually, he isn't absent this long, so it has never really been a problem until now.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Uwik - Sep. 06, 2013

A wild miracle just appeared! Just now Kai-V had somehow managed to find the results for most (if not all?) of the MD and its surrounding areas' results. So the BeyPoints processings will now resume, assuming everything is smooth sailing.

Unfortunately, without the fee administration details, we're unable to award the Passport Faces to whomever bought it in one of those tournaments. So if you're one of those people who bought a Passport back then, please get in touch with Kai-V.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - RagerBlade - Sep. 07, 2013

So when do we expect to get fully up on Maryland tournaments? Once that happens VA tourneys will start going and everything will be up to date right?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 07, 2013

(Sep. 07, 2013  12:06 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: So when do we expect to get fully up on Maryland tournaments? Once that happens VA tourneys will start going and everything will be up to date right?

Actually, the NC event Beyblade COLOSSEUM will hold things up for a little while possibly. It had participants from Maryland, VA, NC and a few other places. And don't forget some MD bladers have been to VA in recent months.. So just be patient.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - Sep. 07, 2013

Wow, that's great news!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - [)ragon - Sep. 07, 2013

I HAVE POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoooooooooohoooooooo!!! You guys are awesome! Joyful_3

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Thunder Dome - Sep. 07, 2013

Is Beyblade colosseum still getting processed because I'm missing 2 matches and other people are missing matches to.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kai-V - Sep. 07, 2013

(Sep. 07, 2013  12:34 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Is Beyblade colosseum still getting processed because I'm missing 2 matches and other people are missing matches to.

As always, you can visualise the progress at any time in the Beypoint Queue topic ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyPoints-Queue

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Uwik - Sep. 09, 2013

I had problems with my internet connection. It was lagging really bad, and because of that, for some reason it kept doubling the matches as if it was inputted twice, and I had to go back and forth removing them one by one, until my connection completely went offline. Anyway, it's done now. Congratulations!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - RagerBlade - Sep. 10, 2013

Hopefully it will get better. So excited for my point though! XD

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - [)ragon - Sep. 18, 2013

NC tourneys are being processed now!!! You guys are the best! XD

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 18, 2013

yay I'm glad you guys are fixing this issue i can't wait till the username change function is back Smile

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Ryukiba - Sep. 18, 2013

(Sep. 18, 2013  3:24 PM)Lazer Wrote: yay I'm glad you guys are fixing this issue i can't wait till the username change function is back Smile

Yeah! All I want to do is capitalize the r in my nameSmile

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - RagerBlade - Oct. 17, 2013

Is Blocker 3 going to be cleared anytime soon?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Uwik - Oct. 18, 2013

Any tournament will be processed as soon as both Result and Fee are received and in order. As you can see on the Beypoint Queue thread, Blocker 3 is missing the Fee. That said, you might want to redirect your question to the host of the blocking tournament, whether he is going to send in what's missing anytime soon or not.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - [)ragon - Oct. 26, 2013

YES! Blocker is down! Grin

...Right?