World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! (/Thread-Beypoint-System-Renovation-New-Face-Contests)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - InTrance317 - Jun. 08, 2013

I see it now. Pardon my confusion. I thought that the first update was final. I see now, it will be changing during this period. And my credits are back. Thank you.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kai-V - Jun. 08, 2013

How had your Credits disappeared ? It is impossible ...

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Primus - Jun. 09, 2013

(Jun. 08, 2013  6:50 PM)Kei Wrote: Well, they are accurate/legitimate, just not up to date.
Yes, did not mean to imply the tournaments that have already been processed were not done so accurately. But, that the snapshot of the beypoints is not an accurate/legitimate reflection of the WBO rankings.

It would be like turning on the television to the ESPN network to see the latest football rankings and they only show the standings from two years ago. Stupid

I think they do actually have a different channel for that called ESPN Classic. Tongue_out_wink

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Luck - Jun. 10, 2013

(Jun. 08, 2013  7:33 PM)Uwik Wrote: Just to clarify any concern. Everything that is processed right now is literally exactly the same as it was before. The old data was downloaded and is being reprocessed again under the new formula, in the same chronological manner. Basically speaking, everything is the exact replica as before, only under a new formula.

I take it you dont mean that it will take up all that it did previously XD (basically i mean 2012 will take a whole year, etc.)

actually, you know what? just ignore that weak attempt at a joke...

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - DefStamina88 - Jun. 11, 2013

Well, it looks like NC tournaments are getting processed pretty fast, it the last 24 hours, 7 tournaments for NC processed. Nice to see that the committee is getting through it all fairly quickly...

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Stormscorpio1 - Jun. 11, 2013

(Jun. 11, 2013  11:31 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, it looks like NC tournaments are getting processed pretty fast, it the last 24 hours, 7 tournaments for NC processed. Nice to see that the committee is getting through it all fairly quickly...
Yes the NC tourneys are getting done pretty quick in no time the reprocessing should be done at this rate
Thanks committee

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Luck - Jun. 11, 2013

My first tournament was processed Grin Yay!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - Jun. 13, 2013

Any update as to where in time the processing is?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Uwik - Jun. 13, 2013

We just redid the processing from April 13th, 2012. Tournament-wise, it means Feb/Mar 2012.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Stormscorpio1 - Jun. 14, 2013

Well I can tell you they just did March 17th
Unhappy

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - Jun. 15, 2013

At least it is progressing steadily, I just wanted to say thanks to all the committee members who are working on getting everything reprocessed (and eventually the new stuff processed) at this fairly generous and I'm sure time consuming rate

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - DefStamina88 - Jun. 15, 2013

Just praising the Administrators for processing the tournaments so quickly. I'm already almost up to my previous ranking. Keep up the pace guys! Doing great!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 15, 2013

I love how fast the points are being reprocessed. You guys rock. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Primus - Jun. 17, 2013

Would someone please direct me to the formula for the new beypoints system of calculations. TY

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Uwik - Jun. 18, 2013

Unfortunately, we can't disclose the actual raw formula, because it's not public property. What I can tell you is that it is based on the ELO system, modified with dynamic K index, and a tournament size multiplier.

It is a working progress. Right now, we are already one step closer to a much more accurate BeyPoints / BeyRank compared to before. Should new conditions and special cases arise as we progress into the future, we will continue to improve upon it.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Pruebame - Jun. 18, 2013

Real good job guys. This could have been a complete cluster but with you drive and energy to make this happen, It's rolling at a real fast pace. Great job by all involved with this.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - zeneo - Jun. 18, 2013

Finally some of my matches are processed. Good to see a Rank underneath my profile.
2 wins 8 losses
10 matches in total.
BeyPoints Before-
BeyPoints Now-
4 points of a difference. Matters much to me Eee

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - UltimateOrion - Jun. 18, 2013

i just relised that another tournament was reprocessed (4/28/12 Beyspirit Showdown) thanks wbo

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - RagerBlade - Jun. 18, 2013

When will the Beyblade Revolution Silver Spring, Maryland 4/21/13 event be processed?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kai-V - Jun. 18, 2013

(Jun. 18, 2013  8:02 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: When will the Beyblade Revolution Silver Spring, Maryland 4/21/13 event be processed?

(Jun. 18, 2013  2:30 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: i just relised that another tournament was reprocessed (4/28/12 Beyspirit Showdown) thanks wbo

That means that we a year away in terms of tournaments ... Plus, look at the BeyPoint Queue topic.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Uwik - Jun. 19, 2013

Uh-oh, the reprocessing of the BeyPoint system is

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Tri - Jun. 19, 2013

Oh my god that's amazing!

Terrific work to The committee and Uwik especially!

Wow look at my rank! It's so high!...

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Leone19 - Jun. 19, 2013

(Jun. 19, 2013  6:16 AM)Uwik Wrote: Uh-oh, the reprocessing of the BeyPoint system is

Awesome! Does this mean all of the new tournaments from ____ on will be processed now?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - *Ginga* - Jun. 19, 2013

All of the tournaments from September 18th (or 19th, can't remember) will now be processed.

Wow, great job guys. Amazing all of the work that has been done.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - Jun. 19, 2013

It's nice to see a rank under my name finally, great job