World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-Bandid-Genbull)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Dracomageat - Oct. 14, 2012

Ahhhhhhhh that Spiny! It's the Mario Kart trauma all over again!

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - TentacleZooka - Oct. 14, 2012

My Gamble's face bolt looks similar to the real one.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - UGottaCetus - Oct. 14, 2012

Well, on the bad side, there's NO WAY I won with it looking like that...
But on the good side, that Bey is beautiful!! What track and tip is that, its hard to tell if that bulky middle thing is the track or tip...
I must have this Bey. I will probably wait til Sonokong releases it though...

EDIT: Just found out the track and tip.... herp derp.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - KainHighwind - Oct. 14, 2012

I love that this bey looks WBO inspired! Funny how the WBO was trying to design this bey, and IMO it kinda looks like TT designed it after the WBO. Haha

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - pyrus10000 - Oct. 14, 2012

Wombat's, Blader ViDA's, Rf3K's, Uwik's, SCARlet's, Kai-V's, Imperial's, terzinaccio's, UGottaCetus's, and ?Mr.MyStery?'s entries are the closest to the actual picture. (The things I was looking for were: 1 snake head, Defensive sides, Head on the bottom, 2 "snakes?"

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Imperial - Oct. 15, 2012

Blader ViDA, SCARlet, and Rf3K entries look very close to it, but I think SCARlet's has the most resemblance to Bandid Gamble.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - rockerhmk - Oct. 15, 2012

I think SCArlet´s and ViDa´s entries are a lot closer than the original product. But the crystal isn't in the turtle's head side. I think Blader ViDa´s entrie is the closest!

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - zeneo - Oct. 15, 2012

i bet i lost badly!
anyways,realized that i tried my best when it comes to artistic skills,well can the participants get a face booster,just for participation? Tongue_out
had a closer look at genbull,i was almost right in the design!
just the position of the turtle's head is facing outside,two snakes,instead of one,are joining the crystal or gem-whatever you call it Tongue_out
and i was totally wrong about the stone face
and yeah,i forgot,i was right about the 4 prostrusions
Joyful_3
anyways,kudos to the WBO to get the correct info about the turtle-thank god it wasn't a bull!

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Kai-V - Oct. 15, 2012

Oh cool, here are some early designs for Genbull :
[Image: %E3%82%B2%E3%83%B3%E3%83%96%E3%83%AB1st%...%83%81.jpg]

Those look very similar to other entries here.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Dracomageat - Oct. 15, 2012

B is my favourite in terms of how the animal is represented but I do like C a lot in terms of shape aswell.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Tri - Oct. 15, 2012

C would be awesome! It has a ovalish diamond shape to it which I think would have made it geeat for attack. Oh well, the final design is still cool.

I can't believe I forgot about this, mine had a turtle head at the bottom with the top with a tail shape. Oh well, good luck to everyone!

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - pyrus10000 - Oct. 15, 2012

C looks somewhat close to Variares, and B looks like Divine...

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Dracomageat - Oct. 15, 2012

Yeah, I was definitely getting a Variares vibe from it.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Cannon - Oct. 16, 2012

Why on earth did they choose the one they did, when the other three look much better.

Heh, B looked somewhat similar to mine; but a much better one.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Pruebame - Oct. 17, 2012

Make sure you check out Bazooka's stone face. It's almost exactly the same. Erie.....

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - pyrus10000 - Oct. 18, 2012

I wonder who will win. I really do wonder... Anyways, I just noticed that the list got updated with all of the entries. I wonder when that happened... So are they going to announce the winner on the day of the release?

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - BladerViDa - Oct. 23, 2012

and the winner is...

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Kai-V - Oct. 25, 2012

After really gathering all of the entries around the final Genbull design, what used to be a tough decision became much more evident...

But first, let's introduce some honourable mentions! They weren't planned, but there were twenty-three entries for a Beyblade with a very specific theme, so it was obvious that some designs were going to resemble others a lot and also be very close to the winning design. These honourable mentions get the chance to pick one of the Face Boosters in the first post, and the lucky Members are...

Rf3k!

and...

pyrus10000!

Congrats to you too for coming close! You can post your choice of Face Booster right here.

And now, the big big winner of the Face Contest to design Genbull ahead of time is...

SCARlet!

You did really great work! Your design was relatively simple, and, lucky or not, that's what TAKARA-TOMY decided to go for! You got the position of the turtle right, with the head at the bottom and four segments representing its legs. The snake isn't too far from where it should be either!

Send your shipping details to Kei, and make sure to post your Face Booster choice here too.

A huge congratulations to everybody who participated in this guessing game! There were some awesome designs that would have won in another sort of Face Contest, but unfortunately in this type you had to really put yourself in TAKARA-TOMY's mind. Don't worry about it, that's also the mind that gives us those questionable names like Dragooon, Genbull, and Killerken ...

Stay alert for another Face Contest in this series some time soon! We already know what Girago/Zirago, Wyvang, Samurai Pegasis and Gladiator Bahamudia look like, but perhaps Garuta will concretise and it could be the next subject of our artistic study...!

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Rf3K - Oct. 25, 2012

Face Booster BLUE, please!

and congrats to SCARlet!

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Death! - Oct. 25, 2012

Congrats SCARlet!

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - SCARlet - Oct. 25, 2012

You can't imagine how happy I am with this news!
And, a GREEN Face Booster for my, please.

The wbo design contests really changed my life, I can't wait for the next one(garuta)!

I'll post my shipping details this evening, Kei

Thank you

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Syco - Oct. 25, 2012

All of u did a great job, but in the end only one can win. Congrats SCARlet

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Real Madrid - Oct. 25, 2012

Congrats Scarlet! Joyful_2
troll snake XD
(Oct. 06, 2012  7:31 AM)SCARlet Wrote: The snake is trolling the tortoise actually Wink

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - pyrus10000 - Oct. 25, 2012

Congrats SCARlet!

Hope you enjoy your new Bandid Genbull!

heh, tied for 2nd in my first face contest, not too bad.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Face Booster RED, for me!

EDIT: Congratulations to everyone else too, for trying their best to design Bandid Genbull!

woo new face

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - SCARlet - Oct. 25, 2012

(Oct. 25, 2012  2:12 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Congrats SCARlet!

Hope you enjoy your new Bandid Genbull!

I'll certainly do that, and congrats for your 2nd place too, pyrus10000 !