World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pegasus Tornado Wing Attack Set Draft - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+---- Forum: Approved Drafts (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Approved-Drafts)
+---- Thread: Pegasus Tornado Wing Attack Set Draft (/Thread-Pegasus-Tornado-Wing-Attack-Set-Draft)

Pegasus Tornado Wing Attack Set Draft - Imperial - Sep. 10, 2012

Quote:Content:
*BB-28A Storm Pegasus 105RF (Yellow highlights on Clear Wheel)
*B-102 Rock Aquario 125SF (Green Clear Wheel, orange Track, brown Tip)
*Two Ripcord Launchers

Overall: Most parts in this Set are outclassed, only providing two worthwhile parts. Due to their excessive Recoil and low weight both Rock and Storm cannot defeat top-tier Defense types. 105 should only be used when alternatives such as 100, 90 or 85 are not available. 125 is rendered useless, because other more effective Tracks at the same height are available. In contrast, RF is a staple Attack part while Aquario is a top-tier Clear Wheel for Stamina and Defense types. Still both Aquario and RF or substitutes of these parts can be found more simply, especially since Hasbro has released Cyber Aquario 105RF as a Starter. However, the RF from Cyber Aquario has a different type of rubber that lowers its grip to the stadium floor, compared to other RFs, reducing Attack power, but this provides a Stamina increase to the equipped Beyblade. For that reason, there is little reason to buy this Set outside of collection purposes.

Any suggestions?

RE: Pegasus Tornado Wing Attack Set Draft - Raigeko13 - Sep. 10, 2012

I'm not entirely sure that Cyber Aquario would be a good alternative. Reason I say this is because of the fact that the actual rubber on it isn't as powerful grip wise compared to this one's.

Stupid question time: are we allowed to write drafts for these double packs now?

RE: Pegasus Tornado Wing Attack Set Draft - Imperial - Sep. 10, 2012

(Sep. 10, 2012  12:19 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'm not entirely sure that Cyber Aquario would be a good alternative. Reason I say this is because of the fact that the actual rubber on it isn't as powerful grip wise compared to this one's.

Stupid question time: are we allowed to write drafts for these double packs now?

Hmm, so the RF isn't as good? I guess I'll have to find a different alternative/alternatives.

Yeah, there's one published on Beywiki already. Also, Sets like Super Vortex, Triple Battle Set etc. as well. I want that Hasbro Product List to be chock-full of links.

From both mine and many other peoples experiences with it, yeah. It does have more stamina however.

Ah, I see. Thank you, I'll probably do a few myself.

I guess the alternatives could be Cyber Aquario with Galaxy Pegasus.

RE: Pegasus Tornado Wing Attack Set Draft - Kai-V - Sep. 10, 2012

What is the difference in performance though ?

Also, I just do not think "top-tier" is generally capitalised.

The RF from Cyber Aquario isn't as fast, but usually does have improved stamina.

Hm, so a note could simply be added in the sentence to mention that the RFs are different, but each have their benefits (shortly explain what).

Yes, I suppose that'd be good. The RF will still work in favor of attack, just not as efficiently as the RF from this pack.

How's this?

Quote:Content:

Overall: Most parts in this Set are outclassed, only providing two worthwhile parts. Due to their excessive Recoil and low weight both Rock and Storm cannot defeat top-tier Defense types. 105 should only be used when alternatives such as 100, 90 or 85 are not available. 125 is rendered useless, because other more effective Tracks at the same height are available. In contrast, RF is a staple Attack part while Aquario is a top-tier Clear Wheel for Stamina and Defense types. Still both Aquario and RF or substitutes of these parts can be found more simply, especially since Hasbro has released Cyber Aquario 105RF as a Starter. However, the RF from Cyber Aquario has a different type of rubber that lowers its grip to the stadium floor, compared to other RFs, reducing Attack power, but this provides a Stamina increase to the equipped Beyblade. For that reason, there is little reason to buy this Set outside of collection purposes.

Looks A-OK.

Yes, it is all good. There should probably soon be an article made for Hasbro's "ripcord launcher" though. Technically, it should be mentioned in the overall section of these set articles that the launchers are also trash and do not deserve to be possessed, but linking it to its article everytime will be easier.

Ok, since I had a little more time tonight.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Pegasus_Tornado_Wing_Attack_Set

RE: Pegasus Tornado Wing Attack Set Draft - LeonTempest - Sep. 10, 2012

Not that this is a bad draft, it is good, but were you permitted to add this article?

I assumed that's what "Yes, it is all good" meant.