World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F (/Thread-Product-BBG-26-Samurai-Pegasis-W105R%C3%82%C2%B2F)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Kai-V - Sep. 10, 2012

So yes, whoever writes about the anime in the following posts will get a warning.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - DrPepsidew - Sep. 10, 2012

SO maybe if there's a new rubber tip, say R3F. It may be slightly unbalanced? Like Zero-G supposed to be... right? Otherwise, it looks pretty sweet Grin

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - TentacleZooka - Sep. 10, 2012

Back on topic: Pegasis' tip looks like a plastic r2f. The wheel could be stamina.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - DrPepsidew - Sep. 10, 2012

Not even, do you see the contact points?

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - TentacleZooka - Sep. 10, 2012

R3f would have 3 rs in its name. So it would be rrrf. It could be rtf (right flat)
Good point, dew. The wheel might just be a wasted part.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Clonetos - Sep. 10, 2012

it looks like it would have too much recoil but thats just me...

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - matakj09 - Sep. 10, 2012

I say the tip is rcf its just cf but the tip is rubber

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Annoying-Fork - Sep. 10, 2012

From a closer glance, the tip appears slanted more than the top itself seems to be. It's likely an illusion but that's quite weird for a rendering.....

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - akio314 - Sep. 10, 2012

(Sep. 10, 2012  11:46 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: From a closer glance, the tip appears slanted more than the top itself seems to be. It's likely an illusion but that's quite weird for a rendering.....

Could it really be R2Q?

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Annoying-Fork - Sep. 10, 2012

I highly doubt it, as I've tried to be safe, I just think it could be an illusion. But that angle, from the top down left, it's very awkward. It doesn't look at first a conventional perspective.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Sep. 10, 2012

(Sep. 10, 2012  11:53 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: I highly doubt it, as I've tried to be safe, I just think it could be an illusion. But that angle, from the top down left, it's very awkward. It doesn't look at first a conventional perspective.

Ah, so I see I am not the only one who noticed that. It may just be my vision going bad or an illusion, like you said. Guess we'll just have to wait. :\

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - sarabscientist - Sep. 10, 2012

(Sep. 10, 2012  11:48 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Could it really be R2Q?

TT does seem to be promoting Q. A rubber mold of Q? I don't know.

Thanks Kai-V for the info Smile

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Sep. 10, 2012

(Sep. 10, 2012  11:56 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2012  11:48 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Could it really be R2Q?
A rubber mold of Q?
That sounds like it will be the new hate of TT.
Like many say,
"Haters gonna hate."
But, I'm still hopping it's just an illusion. A rubber mold of Q sounds like it'd be horrible.
And wouldn't it be RQ? XD

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - sarabscientist - Sep. 11, 2012

I don't think its something like Q. You see, the render still has the "spikes" similar to R2F. So, it might just be the render. You shouldn't get your hopes up on anything =P

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Sep. 11, 2012

(Sep. 11, 2012  12:00 AM)Insomniac Wrote: I don't think its something like Q. You see, the render still has the "spikes" similar to R2F. So, it might just be the render. You shouldn't get your hopes up on anything =P

I see the spikes, but it also slants for me. Gosh, I hate my vision sometimes.
I'm not getting my hopes up for a rubber version of Q. Q... Just... No.
*Isn't a big fan of Q*

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - K!d Death - Sep. 11, 2012

(Sep. 11, 2012  12:03 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2012  12:00 AM)Insomniac Wrote: I don't think its something like Q. You see, the render still has the "spikes" similar to R2F. So, it might just be the render. You shouldn't get your hopes up on anything =P

I see the spikes, but it also slants for me. Gosh, I hate my vision sometimes.
I'm not getting my hopes up for a rubber version of Q. Q... Just... No.
*Isn't a big fan of Q*
Q is terrible IMO.Offbalanced and out classed

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - sarabscientist - Sep. 11, 2012

(Sep. 11, 2012  12:03 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I see the spikes, but it also slants for me.

Its the blue of the plastic that makes it hard to see the "edges" of the tip. So it seems slanted. That's how I perceive it anyways.

Speculation is dangerous =P

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Sep. 11, 2012

(Sep. 11, 2012  12:08 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2012  12:03 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I see the spikes, but it also slants for me.
Speculation is dangerous =P

Good point.
It happens to everybody.

Anyways, I'm very excited for this release! Grin

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Eternal-E - Sep. 11, 2012

I agree, it does appear to be at a slant. The color is offset so the tip looks rubber, and that is DEFINATELY a right mold.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Ga' - Sep. 11, 2012

(Sep. 11, 2012  12:06 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Q is terrible IMO.Offbalanced and out classed

IMO? IMO?

Dear lord, tell me you're joking.

Guys, the render obviously shows a R2F-shaped bottom underneath, so it's either R2F or something with a similar shape. Please don't be dumb and say that it could be Q or some carp like that.

EDIT: I'm quite positive the 'slant' you guys are seeing is just a drawing perspective, I wouldn't call it out as an indicator for a R2F combined with freaking Q.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - akio314 - Sep. 11, 2012

It was a random guess based on what Just that guy said, I wasn't trying to be stupid. It was a joke, Q is terrible.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - InfinityBlader - Sep. 19, 2012

I think if they use R2F again then it will run into the stadium-out holes (sorry for not knowing it's proper name) in the Zero G stadium.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - th!nk - Sep. 19, 2012

(Sep. 19, 2012  1:04 PM)InfinityBlader Wrote: I think if they use R2F again then it will run into the stadium-out holes (sorry for not knowing it's proper name) in the Zero G stadium.

Yes because no one has tested r2f and found it to perform extremely well in zero-g stadia...

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Mile003 - Sep. 23, 2012

I'm surprised they used the same crystal wheel I expected something horse related like paladin or cavalier pegasis but samurai is okay

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Earth Aquila 22 - Oct. 01, 2012

for the tip I think it will be not a r2f or lrf/lf i think it will be in-between so the spikes are not poking out in a specific direction like a perfect star.

just my opinion