World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F (/Thread-Product-BBG-26-Samurai-Pegasis-W105R%C3%82%C2%B2F)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - LordBluePhoenix - Nov. 15, 2012

the more I look at the samurai ring the more I realize how rounded it is and because of how round it is I believe Pegasis will just continue spinning (Life after death) instead of scraping.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - UltimateFantasy - Nov. 15, 2012

Something tells me takara will release this bey as a Synchrom booster since from the photos, it looks like it will have a metal stone face, they are re-using the track and bottom, and I doubt they will release two Zero-G starters for the same element on the same day.

EDIT: NEVER doubt Kai-V, on the Takara Tomy website, it lists Samurai Pegasis as a starter. Ignore the above.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Kai-V - Nov. 15, 2012

(Nov. 15, 2012  4:52 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Something tells me takara will release this bey as a Synchrom booster since from the photos, it looks like it will have a metal stone face, they are re-using the track and bottom, and I doubt they will release two Zero-G starters for the same element on the same day.

No, it is a Starter, and for the sake of professionalism, I removed the launcher from the pictures ... It is even written in the first post that it is a Starter, and you should know that you can believe me.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - ReiKon02 - Nov. 15, 2012

(Nov. 15, 2012  4:52 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Something tells me takara will release this bey as a Synchrom booster since from the photos, it looks like it will have a metal stone face, they are re-using the track and bottom, and I doubt they will release two Zero-G starters for the same element on the same day.

it was just clarified a few posts ago that it is not a metal stone face and just a very light colored one.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - slyx - Nov. 15, 2012

at least there's a new source of rubber flat series bottoms considering how fast they wear out... the design for the pegasis chrome wheel looks amazing though! thanks for the info as usual Kai-V!

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Kai-V - Nov. 16, 2012

Hm, I do not know if I am fine with TAKARA-TOMY updating their website not only with BBG-24 and BBG-25 officially, but with Samurai Pegasis and Gladiator Bahamdia already too ... They are always way too secretive and it could indeed just be a way to market the items more so that the sales increase satisfyingly in the holidays, but with the Zero-G manga apparently ending, it seems like a rush ...

EDIT : I could just be dramatising : it seems that the release date for BBG-26 and BBG-27 is really December 1st, so there is not really another time TAKARA-TOMY and the toy stores could upload the information about them ...

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - bj3rdd - Nov. 16, 2012

Here is a picture of Pegasis from the Takara Tomy website:

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - BH145WD - Nov. 16, 2012

A white stone face would be nice, but all those damned stickers.... come on.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 16, 2012

It looks like Wing to me. Nothing like an HMS. I kinda am wondering why it's like that. Nice, but a touch bizarre.

(Nov. 16, 2012  4:15 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: It looks like Wing to me. Nothing like an HMS. I kinda am wondering why it's like that. Nice, but a touch bizarre.

Are you serious ? The stickers have a huge Phantom Fox MS inspiration ...

By the way, this picture and the Gladiator Bahamdia one are basically those we have had for over a week.

The Beywiki article stub has been updated with one new picture as well as the official image :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Samurai_Pegasis_W105R%C2%B2F

[Image: samuraipegasis.jpg]

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - BryanC 2000 - Nov. 16, 2012

Finalyy!!!!!!!!!!!! Ginga's back with his Pegasis on Beyblade World !!!!!!!!11

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Tris - Nov. 16, 2012

Great picture bj3rdd & Kai-V! Thank you!

I didn't expect the official render to appear until later November, hah. This is amazing. I really like the Sticker-Chrome Wheel-Crystal Wheel combination. It seems really appealing and elegant in my opinion. Now I notice some of Wing Pegasis in there as well as some of Big Bang Pegasis' wings on there. December 1st, hurry up!

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Cannon - Nov. 16, 2012

(Nov. 16, 2012  6:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Beywiki article stub has been updated with one new picture as well as the official image :

[IMG]Picture[/IMG]

Maybe you should state that there are Pegasis designs on it as well.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Clonetos - Nov. 16, 2012

(Nov. 16, 2012  6:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Beywiki article stub has been updated with one new picture as well as the official image :

that looks awesome! THANKS KAI!

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Cookie Monster - Nov. 16, 2012

Oh Gooosh, it's amazing bey *__*
thank you so much, Kai-V!

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - ReiKon02 - Nov. 16, 2012

.... I want it... @_@

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - $hinchan! - Nov. 16, 2012

SO, GINKA IS CMING BACK N WAT ABUT RYUGA ?? DARKNIGHT DRAGO ??

(Nov. 16, 2012  4:35 PM)phantom_gt Wrote: SO, GINKA IS CMING BACK N WAT ABUT RYUGA ?? DARKNIGHT DRAGO ??

No ... Also, this topic is to discuss the Beyblade, Samurai Pegasis, not Ginga.

Thank you Raigeko13, Just That Guy, ZX, slyx, Tris, Clonetos and Cookie Monster.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - zionson - Nov. 16, 2012

What an odd track and tip combination ... I thought only boosters got recycled parts. On a good note, when we buy two of these, we easily get R2F. Looks like the regular red/blue, though. Unhappy

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - KainHighwind - Nov. 16, 2012

That thing is beautiful. I am seriously hoping this thing performs like a 3 sided Flash cause that is what it reminds me of. And when it is on the bottom of a right spin synchrom those small wings are going to be deadly. Thank you Kai-V!

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Ice³ - Nov. 16, 2012

(Nov. 16, 2012  11:16 AM)Clonetos Wrote:

that looks awesome! THANKS KAI!
It's pure Eye candy!

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Anchor - Nov. 16, 2012

I love Samurai Pegasis' design. Definitely my favorite Pegasis by far.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - BH145WD - Nov. 16, 2012

Pegasis Chrome wheel looks like a beefed up version of Big Bang (Or maybe wing) plus Pegasis 3

And thanks for the info

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - *Ginga* - Nov. 16, 2012

Not sure how much more you can get beefed up after Big Bang. XD