World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F (/Thread-Product-BBG-26-Samurai-Pegasis-W105R%C3%82%C2%B2F)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - aidancarr1602 - Nov. 02, 2012

or LRF

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - MissKarat - Nov. 02, 2012

(Nov. 02, 2012  3:11 PM)aidancarr1602 Wrote: or LRF

LRF is for left spins

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - ReiKon02 - Nov. 02, 2012

I think CRF circle rubber flat would be best

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Spectre - Nov. 02, 2012

That would actually not be such a bad idea for a new zero g rubber tip.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Shogun - Nov. 02, 2012

(Nov. 02, 2012  5:43 PM)DJ Inferno Wrote: That would actually not be such a bad idea for a new zero g rubber tip.

Same here I always wanted a CF that has the Circle made out of rubber...gawd I hate it if this becomes R2F/RF cuz buying multiples just for the bottom is such a hassle :\

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - ReiKon02 - Nov. 02, 2012

(Nov. 02, 2012  10:52 PM)Shogun Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2012  5:43 PM)DJ Inferno Wrote: That would actually not be such a bad idea for a new zero g rubber tip.

Same here I always wanted a CF that has the Circle made out of rubber...gawd I hate it if this becomes R2F/RF cuz buying multiples just for the bottom is such a hassle :\

I dont think the circle would be made out of rubber IF we got a CRF.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - UltimateFantasy - Nov. 03, 2012

(Nov. 01, 2012  2:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2012  2:11 PM)ReiKon02 Wrote: wait im confused. i thought samurai was a fire element wheel? does that mean samurai wont be the real crystal wheel? or did they just change its element or type to god for this release?

What I believe is that Samurai is more and more confirmed, and that "God" is an element that can be applied to almost any Crystal Wheel. For instance, Gladiator Bahamudia is, in the manga, the evolution of Berserker Begirados. Therefore, any Crystal Wheel could become part of the "God" element depending on what it is paired with.

Ah, that makes sence. So for all we know so far, we will still be seeing Pegasis in Samurai armor (since the crystal wheel is still confirmed to be Samurai)? I don't really have doubts anymore about Samurai, just the Motif being a plain Pegasus vs a Pegasus wearing Samurai armor.

Also, I think it will most likely be Right Circle Flat RCF since Takara hasn't released ANY rubber bottoms for the Zero-G stadium. CRF (Circle Rubber Flat) Also seems likely, but I still don't think they will release any more rubber tips for the Zero-G Stadium just yet...

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - ReiKon02 - Nov. 03, 2012

(Nov. 03, 2012  5:14 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2012  2:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2012  2:11 PM)ReiKon02 Wrote: wait im confused. i thought samurai was a fire element wheel? does that mean samurai wont be the real crystal wheel? or did they just change its element or type to god for this release?

What I believe is that Samurai is more and more confirmed, and that "God" is an element that can be applied to almost any Crystal Wheel. For instance, Gladiator Bahamudia is, in the manga, the evolution of Berserker Begirados. Therefore, any Crystal Wheel could become part of the "God" element depending on what it is paired with.

Ah, that makes sence. So for all we know so far, we will still be seeing Pegasis in Samurai armor (since the crystal wheel is still confirmed to be Samurai)? I don't really have doubts anymore about Samurai, just the Motif being a plain Pegasus vs a Pegasus wearing Samurai armor.

Also, I think it will most likely be Right Circle Flat RCF since Takara hasn't released ANY rubber bottoms for the Zero-G stadium. CRF (Circle Rubber Flat) Also seems likely, but I still don't think they will release any more rubber tips for the Zero-G Stadium just yet...

Well if what kai-v said is true and the god element is applicable to any other element chrystal wheel then that might be enough to not have pegasus in samurai armor. And also why are you hung up on the motif not having armor on it? I havent seen a zero-g motif yet that incorpirates the chrystal wheen into it. The Pirates orojya motif doesnt have a pirate hat on it. And i almost agree with you about the tip because we havent gotten a rubber tip yet oddly enough but the pictures and scans deffinatley make it look like ittle be right something.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Kai-V - Nov. 03, 2012

Why is everyone focused on the element and Samurai Crystal Wheel and not on what is obvious, confirmed, and simple : the HMS look of the Pegasis Chrome Wheel, which is awesome.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - BH145WD - Nov. 03, 2012

Thanks for those new pictures.... I'm definitely gonna get it and Bahamudia

DX sets ehhh... If I have the money.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Clonetos - Nov. 03, 2012

(Nov. 03, 2012  3:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why is everyone focused on the element and Samurai Crystal Wheel and not on what is obvious, confirmed, and simple : the HMS look of the Pegasis Chrome Wheel, which is awesome.

well I do LOVE the design how it looks like an hms eludes me..then again I don't know much about HMS but i'll take your word on it BUT I will say this I really hope this release doesn't dissapoint.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Kai-V - Nov. 03, 2012

Simply look at the Phantom Fox MS article on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Phantom_Fox_MS

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Clonetos - Nov. 03, 2012

(Nov. 03, 2012  3:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Simply look at the Phantom Fox MS article on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Phantom_Fox_MS

err I can sorta see a resembelence but not a whole lot, but I get what you are saying :3

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - ring1098 - Nov. 07, 2012

If Samurai Ifraid is a fire type, won't Samurai Pegasus be a fire type, too?

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Kai-V - Nov. 08, 2012

(Nov. 07, 2012  11:55 PM)ring1098 Wrote: If Samurai Ifraid is a fire type, won't Samurai Pegasus be a fire type, too?

Read everything that has been posted in this topic, not just one or two posts ...

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - 7rode - Nov. 08, 2012

Cant wait for this beyblade to come out! Wink

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Blaziken - Nov. 08, 2012

i also hope this has a rubber circle flat. I'm confused about how we've had at least 100 times more posts about this beyblades' element than its spin track. i know in the past pegasis has had a severe lack of gimmick tracks, but come on... its zero g, its going to have a cool track in my opinion. it has to have something other than just.. its a pegasis.. going for it. wether it be spin track, tip, or something "amazing" about its metal wheel.

btw by "amazing" i mean something that says its good, but turns out to be kind of useless.

also. it might just be my insanity, but it has the same basic shape as diablo. when i get one om going to try to make carp tuns of anti attacks. and seeing as its zero g it definetely has the weight aspect going for it.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - pegasis striker - Nov. 09, 2012

I think it's going to have a r2f as the tip but with a plastic circle. Stil that bey looks awesome and I can't wait till clear pictures of the parts are released.Stupid

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - novablade12345 - Nov. 10, 2012

Oh yes now it's not only samurai ifraid but samurai pegasis as well, i hope there is samurai pegasis in our local stores.

When shall the samurai pegasis be release?

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Toto Sakigami - Nov. 10, 2012

(Nov. 10, 2012  1:58 PM)novablade12345 Wrote: Oh yes now it's not only samurai ifraid but samurai pegasis as well, i hope there is samurai pegasis in our local stores.

When shall the samurai pegasis be release?

Hasbro is still on "Beyblade: Metal Fury", so it will be a while until we see Samurai Pegasis in the U.S., if that's what you mean.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Raigeko13 - Nov. 10, 2012

Not everyone lives in the U.S., or Hasbro regions.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - ReiKon02 - Nov. 10, 2012

yeah lucky people live in takara tomy or sono kong reigons lol

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Zero X - Nov. 11, 2012

My dearly pegasis is reborn and it look beast as ever on my list for christmas decemeber as well as gladiator buhamad if I said it right

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Arkatek - Nov. 11, 2012

OMG I'm so stoked for this bey, being a Pegasis fan boy i have almost every single pegasis! I'm also pretty sure Ginga is coming back in Zero G since he did in the manga

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - LeonTempest - Nov. 11, 2012

The bey itself looks rather awesome, but I hate this "God type" deal. Ginga's attitude was bad enough....now he controls a god...ugh

I can really see the Phantom Fox resemblance now. Very nice