World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F (/Thread-Product-BBG-26-Samurai-Pegasis-W105R%C3%82%C2%B2F)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Hazel - Oct. 13, 2012

As stated before, everyone who discussed the Anime despite Kai-V and I's warnings will, in fact, receive warnings!

10% per post, no less! ^-^

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - SoniKzone - Oct. 13, 2012

Ok, I think I'm still allowed to say this in this topic, so Imma say it.

Now, since I don't have any Zero-G Beys or Stadiums, I don't know too much about strategy. BUT I think that Takara should release it with a Defense Flat- Flat that is rounded on all the other sides. But it's almost definetely NOT a Rubber bottom. I mean, we haven't seen any yet, why start now?

PLUS I don't think they're making it Samurai if the symbol is Darkness. I think that at least one of those pieces of information is incorrect. Just saying.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Cannon - Oct. 13, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  2:14 AM)SoniKzone Wrote: Ok, I think I'm still allowed to say this in this topic, so Imma say it.

Now, since I don't have any Zero-G Beys or Stadiums, I don't know too much about strategy. BUT I think that Takara should release it with a Defense Flat- Flat that is rounded on all the other sides. But it's almost definetely NOT a Rubber bottom. I mean, we haven't seen any yet, why start now?

PLUS I don't think they're making it Samurai if the symbol is Darkness. I think that at least one of those pieces of information is incorrect. Just saying.

Does the tip of the picture look like a Defense type? I don't think so ..

You do not have any proof of there not having Rubber Tips for the Zero-G line. Just because they haven't released one so far, doesn't mean that they won't ever release it, so it is better not to speculate that.

Again, with the false speculation ..

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Jinbee - Oct. 13, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  5:48 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2012  2:14 AM)SoniKzone Wrote: Ok, I think I'm still allowed to say this in this topic, so Imma say it.

Does the tip of the picture look like a Defense type? I don't think so ..

You do not have any proof of there not having Rubber Tips for the Zero-G line. Just because they haven't released one so far, doesn't mean that they won't ever release it, so it is better not to speculate that.

Again, with the false speculation ..
They could be saving rubber tips for it, like how burn Pheonix was a big thing in metal fight because it had a metal bottom(correct me if I'm wrong) and since pegasis would be a more special bey it could be that way

Sorry for being off topic, anyway I hope this has an interesting but good track. Perhaps like an upgrade samurai ifraid but whatever.

One more thing, IF it was a circle right rubber flat would the circle allow it to add more weight for attack?(sorry for sounding like I was speculating but I'm trying not to)

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - InfinityBlader - Oct. 13, 2012

Maybe someone should try chroming Pegasis with Phoenic

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Raigeko13 - Oct. 13, 2012

It's not even released, that's impossible.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - DiabloOrion9999 - Oct. 13, 2012

cant wait for this to come out

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Electric Canine - Oct. 14, 2012

When I look at that bey, I feel like it has a little bit of upper attack, might want to put a pretty low spin track on, like 130 if you are using a zero g stadium. I am not to sure about smash attack, it doesn't look that aggressive. Does anyone agree?

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - bnmmoo - Oct. 20, 2012

In the new comic:
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486744_392586560810522_685803164_n.jpg

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - BBM186 - Oct. 20, 2012

I wonder if Gingka will become Zero's mentor and replace Benkei or if he comes back to help him fight the new antagonist. Or maybe a Synchrom battle?!?!? Ifraid Pegasis vs. Dragooon Bahamudia?

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - *Ginga* - Oct. 20, 2012

You are not aloud to speculate about the anime here. Only about the beyblade itself.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - T. L-Drago 9207 - Oct. 20, 2012

@ *Ginga*: Don't worry, I reported him already!

EDIT: Oh, and you spelled "allowed" wrong.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Raigeko13 - Oct. 20, 2012

Pegasis is looking cooler by the day. Still wonder what the tip is...

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Annoying-Fork - Oct. 20, 2012

Man that doesn't look evil at all, and samurai Pegasis is definitely looking more and more cooler.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Tris - Oct. 20, 2012

Pegasis looks in no way like a Darkness type Beyblade. Although, I guess the color would definitely be altered from the Manga in future Anime/Merchandise. I'm still curious about the Bottom-Track combo though. Have any pictures of those been shown in the Manga yet? We could really use that information, haa.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Ga' - Oct. 20, 2012

I feel like Ginga went through a DBZ evolution, but then got corrupted by Shaman King halfway through going Super Saiyan.

Seriously, damn. o_o

Also, the new Pegasis Chrome Wheel looks sick! I'd love to see that released properly. Hopefully the Pegasis wheel will actually be useful for once.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Cannon - Oct. 21, 2012

Is that the Big Bang Pegasis face? ^-^

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - XtremeBlader132 - Oct. 21, 2012

It has a Pegasis clear wheel designs on the chrome wheel (the 2 pegasis heads) it does seem to have a potential for smash attack (hoping this is good for attack just as Wing is good for defense)

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - stevebak - Oct. 21, 2012

Huh I tought the Zodiac thing was from the past? so now TT is Going to re release Zodiac Blades or this one here is isolated case. I am curious about it evoltion, knowing that Pegasus wheel are traditionally attack types and the starting from storm till Bigbang all had Rubber in them. it is most likely to have a rubber variant on it, but on this system i don't think it would be the case.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Dual - Oct. 21, 2012

It wil most likely be the only zodiac bey unless other mfb characters beys are introduced.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Kai-V - Oct. 21, 2012

Yo, a Pegasus is also a beast of legends. What do you think the constellation was named after, seriously ? Did you think that the constellation came before the mythology ?

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Toto Sakigami - Oct. 21, 2012

If youu look at the fact's it is most likely is Ginga's. If Ginga gave Zero Samurai Ifraid, and the name of this Bey is Samurai Pegasis, wouldn't it make sense that Ginga probably had some sort of evolution? But then again it could be some Ginga wannabe. I even thought at first that it was some evolution of Samurai Ifraid Confused

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - InfinityBlader - Oct. 22, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  7:48 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It's not even released, that's impossible.

Ooops, what I mean is that when the Pegasis wheel came out, someone should try it.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - Kai-V - Oct. 22, 2012

... You will need to be extremely more precise. Pegasis is a Wheel from the Metal System, it is also a Clear Wheel, and now it will be a Chrome Wheel. When you write "Pegasis Wheel", I think of the first choice, since that is the proper way to call it.

RE: BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis - ReiKon02 - Oct. 26, 2012

.... Why does Gingka have like Sasuke Uchiha/Yoh Asakura hair?? I dont understand @_@ but I`m so excited for this bey!!! I really hope it has a rubber tip like Rubber Circle Flat.