World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Saramanda Reviser 160MF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Saramanda Reviser 160MF (/Thread-Saramanda-Reviser-160MF)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - One Direction - Sep. 06, 2012

Thanks guys for the tests! i will add them to the op

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - slyx - Sep. 06, 2012

Did some testing just now. This is my first testing post, so i hope i don't screw up anything!

Equipment used:

BB-10
Beylauncher LR
Stadium on flat bed: no movement

Notes:
Saramanda Reviser launched with straight shot into a tornado stall
Flash Escolpio banked
i broke my metal core so the best thing i can use is MSF-L atm
RF is rather new and aggressive, slightly before prime

Results:
MSF - L Saramanda Reviser 160 MF: 10 wins (9 OS, 1 KO)
MF-H Flash Escolpio S130 RF: 10 wins (9KO, 1OS - the OS was from an in stadium KO where flash hit the tilted synchrome causing it to scrape and stop spinning)

Post testing thoughts:
I feel that this combo has a better chance of staying in the stadium against attack if it is also banked itself. tornado stalling puts it consistently near the exits which allows it to be KO'd by attack combos on a much faster RF/R2F

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - th!nk - Sep. 06, 2012

Be careful about testing on beds, often, heavy/fast combos can cause instability. Thanks for the tests though Smile

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - slyx - Sep. 06, 2012

@th!nk: noted, but i already did my next set of tests.. xP

anyway with that post-test thought in mind i went straight back to testing banking with the synchrome combo instead... and the results weren't exactly what i expected xP

Results:
MSF - L Saramanda Reviser 160 MF: 12 wins (7 OS, 5 KO)
MF-H Flash Escolpio S130 RF: 8 wins (7KO, 1OS)

so my idea was sorta right, saramanda reviser netted much more KO's which resulted in more wins, but if anything the 2 blades clashed more often, although this was more often in the middle of the stadium so flash could never really cleanly KO the synchrome: it'd just get caught on the tornado ridge and save itself

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - One Direction - Sep. 07, 2012

Thanks for the test guys! added to op

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - (MTAL) BD145 MS - Sep. 09, 2012

This combo could possibly become better. This definitely has top tier potential though. I was thinking of swicthing this combo to: MSF-L Saramanda Revizer SA165 MF. This can/will be potentially better.

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - Angry Face - Sep. 10, 2012

I played around with this a couple times tonight (on LW160, and sorry, no time for official tests just yet) against MF-H Flash Orion GB145MF. The battles were pretty crazy, especially when the two were hopping over each other, lol.

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - Super%Sayian - Sep. 10, 2012

if you chose saramanda for weight why not try dragoon i mean itll add some spin steal too it

EDITTongue_outlease delete this post i did not read all tje posts when i posted it

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - matakj09 - Sep. 16, 2012

Takashi Komuro thats a good idea im saving money to buy 2 zero g beys from ebay so i may test it i think dragoon well give this combo more stamina cuase the left spin spin stealling

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - Angry Face - Sep. 29, 2012

Conditions (Click to View)

Revizer Saramanda LW160MF v. MF-H Flash Orion W145MF
RS: (11 OS, 15 KO)
FO: 4 KO
Ties: 1
Self-KO's: 0

Revizer Saramanda average win rate: 87%

^This was abuse to my Flash... D:

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - One Direction - Sep. 29, 2012

(Sep. 29, 2012  12:19 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
Conditions (Click to View)

Revizer Saramanda LW160MF v. MF-H Flash Orion W145MF
RS: (11 OS, 15 KO)
FO: 4 KO
Ties: 1
Self-KO's: 0

Revizer Saramanda average win rate: 87%

^This was abuse to my Flash... D:
Did you use Reviser Saramanda or Saramanda Reviser? Because the arrangement of the metal wheels make a difference.
Other than that, nice results! I will add them to the OP.

RE: Saramanda Reviser 160MF - Angry Face - Sep. 29, 2012

*facedesk*

I was so used to Revizer being on the bottom of my Synchrome setups, that I just left it there, lol. I'll have to send my Flash back in for another round of torture. xD
Sorry about that!