World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? (/Thread-Philadelphia-USA-any-Milton-PA-bladers-out-there)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Ardmore Bladers - Jul. 29, 2018

(Jul. 29, 2018  4:58 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Hey @[Ardmore Bladers] are you still planning to do a tournament next week? (August 5th) Or are you deciding to do it on another day sometime soon? I wanted to check to make sure before I make any plans for next Sunday.
Probably going to postpone it until September.

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - MrBlade - Jul. 29, 2018

(Jul. 29, 2018  5:53 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:58 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Hey @[Ardmore Bladers] are you still planning to do a tournament next week? (August 5th) Or are you deciding to do it on another day sometime soon? I wanted to check to make sure before I make any plans for next Sunday.
Probably going to postpone it until September.

Ok thank you for letting me know Smile

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Wombat - Jul. 31, 2018

Tournament threads are up!

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - ObeahRaven - Sep. 22, 2018

I'm out in Willow Grove, PA and my brother -in-law, nephew, and my nephews cousin are new bladers. We just started getting into it this year and have been to three tournaments so far.

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Wombat - Nov. 14, 2018

Would anyone be available for a tournament on the 24th? Thinking of hosting Burst bc I need a chance to redeem myself after the last tournament lol

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - AndyHG - Nov. 14, 2018

(Nov. 14, 2018  2:53 AM)Wombat Wrote: Would anyone be available for a tournament on the 24th?  Thinking of hosting Burst bc I need a chance to redeem myself after the last tournament lol

I would be up for one!

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - RED NINJA 0829 - Nov. 14, 2018

(Nov. 14, 2018  2:53 AM)Wombat Wrote: Would anyone be available for a tournament on the 24th?  Thinking of hosting Burst bc I need a chance to redeem myself after the last tournament lol
What month? And maybe

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Wombat - Nov. 14, 2018

(Nov. 14, 2018  12:30 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
What month? And maybe

This month, the weekend after Thanksgiving.

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - RED NINJA 0829 - Nov. 14, 2018

(Nov. 14, 2018  5:26 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  12:30 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: What month? And maybe

Maybe but i need to see if my dad will drive me

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - AndyHG - Nov. 15, 2018

Kind of a Beysgiving?

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - RED NINJA 0829 - Nov. 15, 2018

(Nov. 14, 2018  5:26 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  12:30 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: What month? And maybe

Sorry I will not be attending because of guests in my house. But I will be attending Happy Burstsgiving https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Happy-Burstsgiving--83471

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Wombat - Nov. 15, 2018

Actually, would anyone be open to a tournament on Friday the 23rd? Was thinking of moving the venue to Ardmore Bladers' location for the easier-access shelter, but he would be unable to reserve it on the 24th. If not, the tournament would probably be in FDR Park again on the 24th. Which would work best for everyone else?

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - AndyHG - Nov. 15, 2018

(Nov. 15, 2018  9:27 PM)Wombat Wrote: Actually, would anyone be open to a tournament on Friday the 23rd? Was thinking of moving the venue to Ardmore Bladers' location for the easier-access shelter, but he would be unable to reserve it on the 24th. If not, the tournament would probably be in FDR Park again on the 24th. Which would work best for everyone else?

Personally I'm free regardless

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Wombat - Nov. 18, 2018

Last call for deciding the date, if you have any preference for either Paddock Park on Friday the 23rd or FDR Park on Saturday the 24th, or your availability prevents you from attending one or the other, please post in this thread which works best. I will make the final decision and post the tournament thread tomorrow night.

@[NatedogPhilly] @[Hyper xeno] @[SparerSquash] @[Thug testing] @[YamiPoyoChan] @[RandomBlader64] @[Valkyriology] @[MrBlade] @[phoenix613] @[Ethan el crack] @[Starkiller711] @[HyperBey123] @[Makai11] @[Sebas2000]

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Valkyriology - Nov. 18, 2018

(Nov. 18, 2018  3:54 AM)Wombat Wrote: Last call for deciding the date, if you have any preference for either Paddock Park on Friday the 23rd or FDR Park on Saturday the 24th, or your availability prevents you from attending one or the other, please post in this thread which works best. I will make the final decision and post the tournament thread tomorrow night.

@[NatedogPhilly] @[Hyper xeno] @[SparerSquash] @[Thug testing] @[YamiPoyoChan] @[RandomBlader64] @[Valkyriology] @[MrBlade] @[phoenix613] @[Ethan el crack] @[Starkiller711] @[HyperBey123] @[Makai11] @[Sebas2000]

The 24th works best for me

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - MrBlade - Nov. 18, 2018

(Nov. 18, 2018  3:54 AM)Wombat Wrote: Last call for deciding the date, if you have any preference for either Paddock Park on Friday the 23rd or FDR Park on Saturday the 24th, or your availability prevents you from attending one or the other, please post in this thread which works best. I will make the final decision and post the tournament thread tomorrow night.

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED: lol anyways I think Saturday would be the better day with Friday being Black Friday and the traffic from the shoppers

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - YamiPoyoChan - Nov. 18, 2018

24th is good for me :3

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Hyper xeno - Nov. 18, 2018

Can’t come sorry

Most likely March

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - AndyHG - Nov. 18, 2018

Personally I'd prefer 23rd(I don't have to teach) but I can take off and do the 24th

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Wombat - Nov. 19, 2018

Sorry this post is going up so late, I spent longer than I anticipated working on other stuff.

It seems to be a pretty even split between Friday and Saturday, but the weather forecast for Saturday seems to have changed to rain since the last time I checked, so I think rather than risking that again it would be a better option to have the tournament on Friday the 23rd. Just waiting on the final confirmation from Ardmore Bladers that we can, in fact, use the shelter at Paddock Park before officially posting the tournament thread.

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - MrBlade - Nov. 19, 2018

(Nov. 19, 2018  10:31 AM)Wombat Wrote: Sorry this post is going up so late, I spent longer than I anticipated working on other stuff.

It seems to be a pretty even split between Friday and Saturday, but the weather forecast for Saturday seems to have changed to rain since the last time I checked, so I think rather than risking that again it would be a better option to have the tournament on Friday the 23rd. Just waiting on the final confirmation from Ardmore Bladers that we can, in fact, use the shelter at Paddock Park before officially posting the tournament thread.

Ok, though I still hope it’s Saturday even though it’s gonna rain like every tournament I’ve been to, if it’s Friday in Havertown, I don’t know if I could go depending on time, in the daytime my parents working and if nighttime if Black Friday is gonna be bad. If it’s Friday or Saturday in Philly then I’ll most likely be able to go.

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Wombat - Nov. 20, 2018

Tournament Thread is [Image: up--button.png]

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - sunky_swirled - Nov. 30, 2018

Any plans for a December tournament?

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Brad0707 - Dec. 06, 2018

:I IDK But I Hope There Is one

RE: [Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there? - Ardmore Bladers - Dec. 29, 2018

Unless we can find an indoor location, we probably cannot host a tournament until the spring.