World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gravity Falls - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Gravity Falls (/Thread-Gravity-Falls)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Gravity Falls - Thunder Dome - Jan. 27, 2013

Wikipedia Wrote:When Mabel questions the way Stan runs the Shack, he challenges her to a bet – whoever can make the most money in three days wins the chance to run the Shack however they wish for the rest of the summer. Mabel takes the bet and implements a new bossing method that coddles her employees and gives them the freedom to follow their hopes and dreams. Unfortunately, the results are not as expected and Mabel finds herself just trying to get back some normalcy. Meanwhile, Grunkle Stan sets off to win big money on a television game show.

Not a Romance theme. That was right from Wikipedia. I can't wait for it to come out.

RE: Gravity Falls - Dracomageat - Jan. 29, 2013

Sweet! No valentine's special!
Also seems like a good plot and all but that wasn't really in question, considering everything that's happened so far.

RE: Gravity Falls - Thunder Dome - Jan. 31, 2013

I can't wait for the new episode. After looking at the Wikipedia description a few times. Maybe this will have a few small things related to the series like some of the ones that don't have much to do with it (Non important).

RE: Gravity Falls - HDSK - Jan. 31, 2013

I like it but its not something i wouldn't get into. Epic it funny

RE: Gravity Falls - Thunder Dome - Feb. 08, 2013

I just saw the new Gravity Falls commercial. Boss Mabel comes out Feb. 15th in the US.

RE: Gravity Falls - Ninjaman60 - Feb. 11, 2013

Yep, I recorded it already.

RE: Gravity Falls - Lynx 33 - Feb. 11, 2013

I love that show, in fact its my favorite show in Disney Chanel
plus its also in disney XD 617 too

RE: Gravity Falls - Thunder Dome - Feb. 15, 2013

So is everybody ready for tomorrow? They are finally releasing a new episode!

RE: Gravity Falls - Ninjaman60 - Feb. 15, 2013

I AM SO SO SO READY FOR TODAY!

RE: Gravity Falls - Thunder Dome - Feb. 16, 2013

Last nights episode was good. The outfit Suss was wearing was... different. To bad Stan lost all that money. When the credits were playing and it showed Stan singing was kinda funny.

RE: Gravity Falls - Ninjaman60 - Feb. 23, 2013

That was so funny when Soos was like" I'M QUESTIONY THE QUESTION MARK! PSSSSSSSTT AHHHHHH!!!!"

RE: Gravity Falls - Dracomageat - Mar. 02, 2013

New episode on sunday folks. We still don't quite get two in a month though.

RE: Gravity Falls - Ninjaman60 - Mar. 02, 2013

That episode from yesterday was excellent and really good.

RE: Gravity Falls - Dracomageat - Mar. 02, 2013

It was supposed to be shown yesterday but won't actually be shown till tomorrow. It was leaked last week though.

RE: Gravity Falls - Ninjaman60 - Mar. 03, 2013

I saw it on Friday, they showed it. It was good. I can't wait till the next one. More secrets to be found.

RE: Gravity Falls - superiorblader - Mar. 03, 2013

i watching it l8ter cuz my sister i hogging the tv watching jessie or something

RE: Gravity Falls - кαмυι カムイ - Mar. 03, 2013

anybody seen bottomless pit episode yet.

RE: Gravity Falls - Thunder Dome - Mar. 03, 2013

Yeah. It was pretty good. I love the part where Dipper has his voice changed. Also I like when Stan says he won "The Football Bowl"

RE: Gravity Falls - superiorblader - Mar. 03, 2013

im still trying to watch that episode

RE: Gravity Falls - кαмυι カムイ - Mar. 03, 2013

(Mar. 03, 2013  7:46 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Yeah. It was pretty good. I love the part where Dipper has his voice changed. Also I like when Stan says he won "The Football Bowl"

Yeah I think " The Voice Over " was the funniest story when Dipper said " Grunkle Stan will like my new voice I'll be back after these messages uhhhh....I mean goodbye."

RE: Gravity Falls - Ninjaman60 - Mar. 21, 2013

Update: New episode is not called Carpet Diem for the next one... it's called Mable Bodied Dipper.
http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread.php?tid=959
Here is where I made the thread for it. Read about it.

RE: Gravity Falls - Ninjaman60 - Mar. 31, 2013

The new episode coming on Friday came out on Demand for all Comcast users. I did not see it yet though. I don't have Comcast.

RE: Gravity Falls - Dracomageat - Apr. 08, 2013

Well that was a fun episode. Lol at Pig Soos getting engaged.

RE: Gravity Falls - Ninjaman60 - Apr. 09, 2013

IKR, THAT WAS MY FAVORITE EPISODE EVER! Oh and the pig talked, it asked the girl to marry it.

RE: Gravity Falls - Dracomageat - Apr. 10, 2013

Not necessarily, she seemed pretty loopy to me.