World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BB-107 BBP DX Set Draft - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+---- Forum: Approved Drafts (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Approved-Drafts)
+---- Thread: BB-107 BBP DX Set Draft (/Thread-BB-107-BBP-DX-Set-Draft)

BB-107 BBP DX Set Draft - Imperial - Aug. 11, 2012

(Aug. 11, 2012  1:57 AM)Imperial Wrote: Note: Takara-Tomy appears to have removed the BeyPoint Card in recent production lots of this Set.

Content:
-Big Bang Pegasis F:D (White PC Frame, printed Facebolt)
-105RF (Blue)
-85XF (Turquoise)
-Beylauncher (Silver)
-3 Segment Launcher Grip (Silver)
-[[BeyStadium Attack Type (MFB)|BeyStadium Attack Type]] (Black)
-BeyPoint Card

Overall:
Although the Beyblade contained is mostly useless, there is an inclusion of some competitively valuable items in this Set. RF is a must-have for Attack users, while 85 and XF both have moderate use. Moreover, the Beylauncher is considered the best launcher for MFB. The 3 Segment Launcher Grip is also popular among Bladers, because of its grip which provides comfort, as well as assisting in a precise launch. Finally, the BeyStadium Attack Type is the most favored MFB stadium for its fairness to all types.

Even though Big Bang Pegasis F:D is completely outclassed, the myriad of beneficial parts and accessories make this Set a suitable purchase for new Bladers looking to get started on a competitive note.

How does it look? Edits are appreciated.

RE: BB-107 BBP DX Set Draft - Kai-V - Aug. 11, 2012

(Aug. 11, 2012  1:57 AM)Imperial Wrote: Content:
-Big Bang Pegasis FGrin (White PC Frame, printed Facebolt)
-105RF (Blue)
-85XF (Turquoise)
-Beylauncher (Silver)
-3 Segment Launcher Grip (Silver)
-[[BeyStadium Attack Type (MFB)|BeyStadium Attack Type]] (Black)
-BeyPoint Card

Overall:
Although the Beyblade contained is mostly useless, there is an inclusion of some competitively valuable items in this Set. RF is a must-have for Attack users, while 85 and XF both have moderate use. Moreover, the Beylauncher is considered the best launcher for MFB. The 3 Segment Launcher Grip is also popular among Bladers, because of its grip which provides comfort, as well as assisting in a precise launch. Finally, the BeyStadium Attack Type is the most favored MFB stadium for its fairness to all types.

Even though Big Bang Pegasis FGrin is completely outclassed, the myriad of beneficial parts and accessories make this Set a suitable purchase for new Bladers looking to get started on a competitive note.

I made a few edits, but it all looks good.

RE: BB-107 BBP DX Set Draft - Imperial - Aug. 11, 2012

Thank you, the OP has been updated. Also, wasn't the BeyPoint card not included in the later releases of this?

(Aug. 11, 2012  4:12 PM)Imperial Wrote: Thank you, the OP has been updated. Also, wasn't the BeyPoint card not included in the later releases of this?

In the later release ? TAKARA-TOMY still lists it as a way to acquire the BeyPoint Card, so I hope they never removed it from the content ... Are you certain it was not a SonoKong or Hong Kong release ?

RE: BB-107 BBP DX Set Draft - Wombat - Aug. 11, 2012

I got the TT version for Christmas last year; it did not come with a Beypoint Card. They may have removed it in later release.

(Aug. 11, 2012  5:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  4:12 PM)Imperial Wrote: Thank you, the OP has been updated. Also, wasn't the BeyPoint card not included in the later releases of this?

In the later release ? TAKARA-TOMY still lists it as a way to acquire the BeyPoint Card, so I hope they never removed it from the content ... Are you certain it was not a SonoKong or Hong Kong release ?

Yes, my friend got it for Christmas last year (Same time as GM Phantom) and it didn't come with a BeyPoint card. I watched a couple recent unboxings of it and they were missing it too.

That is very weird ... Add that as a note then. Is there a production code we could at least identify ?

How is this? A production code would be helpful.

Note: Takara-Tomy appears to have removed the BeyPoint card in recent productions of this Set.

Hm, I would replace "productions" with "lots", or "production lots". "card" also needs to be capitalised.

Ok,

Note: Takara-Tomy appears to have removed the BeyPoint Card in recent production lots of this Set.

It has been added to the draft. Is it ready?

Yes, go ahead. Does anybody own the set and could take a picture of the box ?

RE: BB-107 BBP DX Set Draft - Wombat - Aug. 11, 2012

I do actually, I can get the pictures by tomorrow. As I previously stated, I do not have the Card, and cannot take pictures of it.

EDIT: I completely blanked. I can't take the pictures tomorrow, because I', going to a tournament. Sorry for being so irresponsible.

It has been published.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Big_Bang_Pegasis_DX_Set

Thank you very much, and congratulations.

We should start listing whether Mani Ltd. and SonoKong released those sets though ...