World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Weird places you've brought your bey. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Weird places you've brought your bey. (/Thread-Weird-places-you-ve-brought-your-bey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - Leone19 - Feb. 20, 2013

(Feb. 20, 2013  2:21 AM)DiamondStar Wrote: I brought my beyblades on a plane, and played with a random person sitting next to me.

XD Surprised that flight attendants didn't think it was some sort of weapon!

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - LMAO - Feb. 23, 2013

One time, I went to England for a bit (I'm from Toronto) and I accidentally brung 2 beys, and they rolled out of my pocket on the plane, and hit some guys toe, and he took it Unhappy

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - Luck - Feb. 23, 2013

Oh , well .
Actually ...
I've taken my beys to Finland , Scotland , Rome .
Traveled the London tube with my whole collection , etc . [doing that again tomorrow XD]

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - ReploidZero - Feb. 23, 2013

Since I'm an older Beyblader, (Well not old old but I'm 20 so you get the point.) But back during the plastics generation I once brought my beys to school during my middle school days. But not for battling with friends like I usually did, I actually used them for a science project that I did on the subject of Beyblades and Kinetic Energy. I was quite surprised I manged to get an A- on it, brings back a lot of nostalgic memories when I think about it.

Nowadays with the MFB series, my younger brother who's still in elementary school (Yea I'm about 10-11 years apart from him) is now into beyblading thanks to my influence. But even still I'll take my Basalt Cancer 230D with me whenever I go bike riding,or it's on the dashboard of my car whenever I go anywhere. XD

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - GhostShot - Dec. 07, 2014

Okay listen to this... I bring beyblades onto cruise ships to see if they would respond to the rocking of the boat. another time I went swimming and brought a sled into a pool to see a water battle... IM a weird person. Just ask me more, I got em'

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - SilverTsubasa - Dec. 09, 2014

I once took my newly-bought Big Bang Pegasis to school, to show my form teacher... She didn't have a clue what they were. Yeah... I'm crazy sometimes.

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - SupremeDragon - Dec. 21, 2014

Probably the weirdest placed I bought a bey was rite aid, and the corner store.

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - Alta - Dec. 22, 2014

I brought a bag of Beyblade parts and a V-Force portable stadium with me going on several plane rides to different places, I thought it was kind of amazing they didn't inspect it any further when the backpack carrying it went through x-ray scanning, I figured they would see all the metal rings and think it formed some kind of explosive, but I never had any problems. On a regular basis I bring my blade with me almost everywhere.

Sadly, I damaged my CS on the sidewalk when battling some guys over in Buffalo, somehow the blade using it got KO'd and the tall V-Force stadium walls were not enough to save it. I still need a new CS.

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - L-awliet - Dec. 23, 2014

Does battling Beyblades whilst you're on the toilet count?

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 23, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2012  6:24 PM)H3LLO Wrote: LOL! Nice. Did an Aura apear around you when you took the dump? I always try to go super sayian when I take dumps... Chocked_2

Usually I bring a new Beyblade I just got everywhere I go. I still kinda do it, usually if it's shiny though, like Hell Kerbecs. I'm starting to stop doing that though. I did it mostly when I was younger.
Well it seems this guy did. Tongue_out

I still bring mine in public. Hoping for someone to challenge me. I seriously have a satchel with my beys in it. XD

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - Akarui kokoro - Jan. 12, 2015

I brought my BeyStadium on a train before..

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - GhostShot - Apr. 16, 2015

Phantom orion to the space museum rock leone to a zoo ldrago to chinatown ceberus to LA and variares to a war monument

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - Raiyanblader - May. 21, 2015

Lol I can understand when you brought variares to the monument! Wink

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - Team Meteor - May. 23, 2015

Houuuuuu.long island there is hardly no one that plays beyblade

You get in a concert with a beyblade they thought I had a shoricon

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - Raiyanblader - May. 23, 2015

what's a shoricon?

In school we played beyblade on the tables at breakfast and lunch we controlled them with rip cords

(May. 23, 2015  5:34 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: what's a shoricon?

Look it up on google images

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - MissingNo. - May. 23, 2015

He mean "shuriken", not "shoricon"

(Aug. 08, 2012  4:15 PM)dragondrone Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  3:42 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: i also brought a beyblade to a school on an open day (tours around the school) i played in the female toilets lol i was in there becuz my mum thought she would get lost if i wasnt with her

I remember when I was on a female toilet. Soo cool, so cleaner smelling, so stalker-ish, so not mine. It was nice to see my girlfriend.

Same I liked how the toilet was clean to

(Oct. 28, 2012  4:38 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I've brought my bey to school and people always try to steal my TT beys oh yeah and I brought my beys to my dads store so I wont get bored

EDIT: My 4th grade teacher let us play beyblade in class for the last day of school Grin and I also battled in the school bathroom XD

My teacher to

(Feb. 23, 2013  3:25 PM)LMAO Wrote: One time, I went to England for a bit (I'm from Toronto) and I accidentally brung 2 beys, and they rolled out of my pocket on the plane, and hit some guys toe, and he took it Unhappy

Why did he took it?

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - MissingNo. - May. 23, 2015

Dude, don't quote such old posts. They were written in 2012-2013.

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - Raiyanblader - May. 23, 2015

well they could still be active as long as the person who wrote it is still a member of the WBO. and also if people still use / like it

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - Bladerguy2 - May. 24, 2015

One time I brought my Earth Eagle to a bowling alley. For a birthday party. It got lost. And I cried. ¡.¡ I think the next wierdest place was my summer camp.

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - Jinbee - May. 24, 2015

To a fancy restaurant in which I battled a girl who owned one.

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Oct. 24, 2016

Sorry to bump but I wanted to say something, I brought my beys to a Hotel in another country

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - FIREFIRE CPB - Oct. 25, 2016

Me? Beyhaha. This "Beyhaha" shows how big fan of beys I'm. I mean I carry a Beylauncher and my MSF-H Bahamadia Dragoon BD145RF/GF set everywhere I go and coolest bey I have at that time too

Like for weirdest example. I took with Wide Defence and Wide Suvivor WDs to Doctor's clinic, Brought my Burn Peices (that golden burn wheel?) with me when I was diving in 2011 lol, I took my Rev-Up launcher to my collage (not years before. Yesterday XD), I brought my Wyvang Wyvnag CH120RF to temple lol and many more

I basicly carry atleast 1 bey with me everywhere

RE: Weird places you've brought your bey. - Brisk AquarioHD - Oct. 25, 2016

Brought my beys, launchers and my stadiums to birthday parties, New Jersey, Cuba, school and on a plane. That's pretty much it? XD I don't bring Beys now as much as I did when I was younger.