World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What character would you take out of Beyblade? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: What character would you take out of Beyblade? (/Thread-What-character-would-you-take-out-of-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - MissingNo. - Mar. 23, 2014

(Mar. 23, 2014  7:06 PM)Dual Wrote: Again, please elaborate on your post.

I'm sorry Dual, my english is not good as yours. I don't know about what i can elaborate with this and i not really want elaborate about theses two character particuliary Teru (really bad blader). I like the anime, but i dislike quasily each character, except perhaps Tobio, Reiji, and Ryoga

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - Oi Shinji - Nov. 06, 2016

Those 3 friends of Kenta from Metal Fusion always made me cringe.

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - burapikun - Feb. 20, 2017

Probably Hiromi. At least with Daichi, he got cooler in the manga (helps that the former wasn't in the manga as well).

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - Oi Shinji - Feb. 20, 2017

Whole Brazillian team. Friggin useless, and waste of episodes. I disliked their attitude too.

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - Yblader1 - Feb. 20, 2017

(Feb. 20, 2017  1:41 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Whole Brazillian team. Friggin useless, and waste of episodes. I disliked their attitude too.

If ur talking about the team with the owner of Ray Gill then I second that. They were useless as heck, hell I forgot they were even in the anime for a while lol. And u would think they woulda changed up their attitudes but they still acted like trash imo.

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - Barrel - Mar. 14, 2017

I'd take out Ginga (keeps winning though there are many bladers who should be better than him), Kenta & Benkei (annoying), and Damian (ridiculously overpowered).

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - Jinbee - Mar. 14, 2017

Damian is strong but he isn't that OP nor the most OP, he lost a good few times.

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - boltoms - Mar. 14, 2017

Gingka Hagane, along with the rest of the metal saga.

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - burapikun - Mar. 14, 2017

(Mar. 14, 2017  7:44 PM)boltoms Wrote: Gingka Hagane, along with the rest of the metal saga.

Your comment, sir, just made my day. And it'll probably make others who read this agree.

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - Oi Shinji - Mar. 15, 2017

(Mar. 14, 2017  7:44 PM)boltoms Wrote: Gingka Hagane, along with the rest of the metal saga.

Beyblade genwunner?

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - Jinbee - Mar. 15, 2017

(Mar. 15, 2017  11:08 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Beyblade genwunner?

He hasn't excluded Burst yet  Cute

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - Oi Shinji - Mar. 15, 2017

(Mar. 15, 2017  11:43 AM)Jinbee Wrote: He hasn't excluded Burst yet  :3:

I wouldn't object that.  :unsmith:

RE: What character would you take out of Beyblade? - Yblader1 - Mar. 16, 2017

I probably mentioned this but the whole Brazilian team from mfb, Hillary from the original (what was she like the team mascot or something?), like half the mfb zero g posers, the guy who owns Yggdrasil, Neptune and jormungand from burst (they just feel super irrelevant even if they have decent beys), and anything to do with beywheels.