World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (/Thread-USA-Team-Chaos-Galaxy-USA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - MasterBlader-X - Aug. 11, 2012

So what do we use against Pegasus?

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - Zanymidgt - Aug. 11, 2012

anything. anything at all

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - MasterBlader-X - Aug. 11, 2012

Okay Twisted Tempo 145WD will be it's opponent
Well here you go.
Cyber Pegasus 85WD V.S. Twisted Tempo 145WD
NOTE: Tempo is always spun first
1 Pegasus-OS
2 Pegasus-OS
3 Pegasus-OS
4 Tempo-KO
5 Tempo-OS
6 Pegasus-OS
7 Pegasus-OS
8 Pegasus-OS
9 Pegasus-OS
10 Pegasus-OS

Pegasus winning percentage: 80%
Tempo's winning percentage: 20%

All the rounds was close. Either of them could have won, except for round 4.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - Zanymidgt - Aug. 11, 2012

That makes sense, but alternating who's launched first would've been better. Tongue_out Once again, I make an awesome combo!

How about cyber Pegasus 85WD V.S. Flame Byxis 230WD?

What about the tests I had requested? You didn't do them: Cyber pegasus 230XF Vs any
and the other test I wanted to see is flame pegasus 145 145XF vs. any? Jeeeezzzz.

Sorry i forgot

Meh. Well, afterwards we can do that other test. Tongue_out

Here are the results zanymidgt.
Flame Pegasus 145XF V.S. Twisted Tempo 230WD
NOTE: Tempo is spun(aka launched) first
1 Tempo-OS
2 Tempo-OS
3 Tempo-OS
4 Tempo-KO
5 Tempo-OS
6 Tempo-KO
7 Tempo-KO
8 Tempo-OS
9 Tempo-KO
10 Tempo-KO

Tempo's winning percentage: 100%
Pegasus's winning percentage: 0%

so the strongest Defense combo we have made has been Twisted Tempo 230WD. Do you agree?

b-b-b-b-but, what about Twisted___ 230XF? Isn't that good to, or is it attack type?

Chocked_2

You said Twisted Pegasus 230XF had lots of defence power, but now your saying Twisted tempo 230 WD is the best defence we can make using those parts. Tired so which is it, pegasus or tempo?

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - Driger Kai - Aug. 11, 2012

(Aug. 11, 2012  7:09 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Are monkey butts funny?XD Yeah am able to do them. I'll start right now!

O_O Okay then... With the tests, you should have them both spun at the same time.

He was doing it alone, and he doesn't have a duotron launcher. He should have just alternated.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - Driger Kai - Aug. 11, 2012

Good point. Doutrons don't do so well anyways.

Okay i'll see if i can get my little sister or somebody to help me in my future tests.

OK. Just try not to annoy your little sister or she'll scream at you for 500 MOONS!(I should know, I used to do it to my older sister all the time)

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - ThePokeBlader - Aug. 11, 2012

MasterBlader-x Are you kidding? lol Twisted Tempo (Basalt Horoguim) is one of the most heaviest wheels in the Metal Fight Beyblade metagame, absolutely no way basalt could be outspun by a wheel like Cyber. I'm sorry but your Basalt is either broken or fake or possibly you are not launching very hard. I hope this helped, thank you.

[EDIT] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP4lRTBikyY&list=UUbcscnuBxzcONwCg5Algc3Q&index=1&feature=plcp
Don't believe me?, well...

Actually, Twisted is off balance so it will lose stamina kinda fast. and please do not intrude on the team discussion, even if you are trying to help. Sometimes at certain situations, yes, you may intrude. But do not do so often.

I know i'm taking a break from beyblade right now, but when saw this it made me flip. For one i just got tempo 2 or 3 days ago, and two it's no broken i take care of all my beys and parts, and three It's not a fake, any WBO member would know if it's a fake or not, because i follow that guide some one made about fakes. Now if you really read this thread you will see all the things i used in every test i made. And most of the time Tempo was hitting the ramp in the stadium, and i'm pretty shore that slows a bey down. And also read the OP because i'm pretty shore it says, if your not on the team plz don't post anything about the discussion. So if you have any questions about the way i test pm me.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - pegasus112 - Aug. 12, 2012

NameTongue_outegasus112
BeyGrinefense Rock Zurafa RW145WB
City/StateGaspakland,CA

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - Zanymidgt - Aug. 12, 2012

your in. I'll have MBX add you to the list

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - pegasus112 - Aug. 12, 2012

Thanks dude I love beyblade normaly I would use Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
P.S. What do I do now MBX
P.S.S do any of you guys like beywheelz?

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - MasterBlader-X - Aug. 12, 2012

P.S.- Well you can talk about the combos we have created and tested or you can pull up the discussion on Flame Rex 145WD
P.S.S- I like it. Sounds great to me. but i missed the first episode on CN today

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - Driger Kai - Aug. 12, 2012

Well, are we going to talk about things other then the team's combos?