World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (/Thread-USA-Team-Chaos-Galaxy-USA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - MasterBlader-X - Aug. 10, 2012

I agree with EarthEagle2813 and here are the first ten rounds of L-Drago's
Test 1 1/2
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 145WD (not in assault mode) V.S. Twisted Byxis 85XF
NOTE: Me and my sister releashed them at the same time.
L-Drago's win percentage: 70%
Byxis's win percentage: 30%
1. L-Drago
2. L-Drago
3. Byxis
4. L-Drago
5. Byxis
6. Byxis
7. L-Drago
8. L-Drago
9. L-Drago
10. L-Drago
NOTE: Byxis did tournado stall but in all rounds didn't really efeect L-Drago except in the 5th round.
Again this is have of the test, so how is it?

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - Driger Kai - Aug. 10, 2012

I have the track, but not Tempo, but Tempo is on my to get checklist.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - Zanymidgt - Aug. 10, 2012

Good testing! I think you should include OS or KO for the next half, though. also say what stadium your using because stadium can make a difference.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - Driger Kai - Aug. 10, 2012

Thats true, the stadiums make a complete difference, also, how are you launching them?

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - Zanymidgt - Aug. 10, 2012

Yeah, those are some things that should be included for the 2nd half.

As in who was launching them, and where, and with witch launcher.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - MasterBlader-X - Aug. 10, 2012

Okay we're using the Half Pipe Stadium with ripcord lauchers both right for Byxis , and left for L-Drago. Me and my sister is lauching them but in the second half of the test it's just me. i'm doing the test in my room. And i don;t know what OS mean, because i'm crazy like thatEee

OS is out spin, AKA it spun longer. KO is knockout, AKA it fell out of the stadium.

If their are different people the launching power will be unbalanced, try getting the double launcher for equal testing.

Eh, It makes a difference, but then both beys would spin the same way, and l drago assault cant spin right. Wink

Here is part to of the test!!
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 145WD (in assault mode) V.S Twisted Byxis 85XF]
NOTE: Byxis is spun fist in every round
1 L-Drago- OS
2 L-Drago- KO
3 Byxis-KO
4 Tie
5 Byxis- KO
6 L-Drago- KO
7 Byxis- OS
8 Byxis- OS
9 L-Drago- OS
10 Byxis-OS
L-Drago's winning percentage: 40%
Byxis winning percentage: 60%

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - EarthEagle2813 - Aug. 10, 2012

So that was l-drago 40% Byxis60%

Oh sorry i forgot to put the winning percentage. i'll put it right now.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - EarthEagle2813 - Aug. 10, 2012

It's ok. Those are pretty even results.

Those results are close. BUUUUUUTTT, your supposed to redo ties.

That was a long but

Yes. Yes it was. It makes a difference from 40% to 50%

So we went from talking about Flame Rex 145WD to testing awesome combos. This is going to be a great team.

yeah. The team discussion is just to start a conversation. Also, I wanna see more test of 145XF and 230XF. Tongue_out

Come up with a combo for me to test, because i'm in a testing mood.

Alrighty, first 230XF: How about L drago Assault 230XF( half 1 mode, half the other, so 20 rounds in all)? I really wanna see how it goes against twisted byxis 145WD or another combo.

Okay i'm on it. Wait we never used cyber or pegasusUnhappy

we will. don't worry.

And i have aready used these combos against each other Ldrago wins only 4 time. addding both of the mode test. so Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 230XF is one of the weakest combo to make.

How about twisted tempo/Pegasis 230 XF?