World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (/Thread-USA-Team-Chaos-Galaxy-USA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - charper - Aug. 17, 2012

hello i live in jamaica kingston not in the us but i have an aunt that lives there and i go up a lot of times if i can and i would like to join you clan please

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - MasterBlader-X - Aug. 17, 2012

Well i don't know. What do you guys think?

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - Zanymidgt - Aug. 17, 2012

Hmmmmm... I gueesss... what does the rest of the team think?

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - MasterBlader-X - Aug. 17, 2012

I'm okay with it.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - legendblader01 - Aug. 17, 2012

Okay. He can join the team.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - Zanymidgt - Aug. 17, 2012

Then its settled! Charper, you're on the team! Just post your favorite combo and favorite type, then afterwards, welcome to the team!

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - Eternal-E - Aug. 17, 2012

Ok so i have my phone charger now but my phone's my dad's so the illegal mod's pictures still are not in. uuugh! This might take a while. also i changed the M105 (the one i changed from M145) into a flat attacker (so i don't need to use super glue anymore). Basicly no more M105. Welcome to the team charper.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - EarthEagle2813 - Aug. 17, 2012

Ok

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - CBP - Aug. 17, 2012

hi i would like to join the team to be honest, im new to the WBO website but i have one a toysrus tournament i live in new york and i use mostly attack and balance usually balance, my main bey is dark wolf t125jb

Properly register yourself, so i'll know what to put on the OP

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - CBP - Aug. 17, 2012

name:CBP
bey:dark wolf UW145 JB
reason: m new so i only want to be around cool bladers
ps i know i put the wrong track down last time

Welcome to the team CBPStupid

reply if u want to know 2 beys with high stats in all categories.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - EarthEagle2813 - Aug. 17, 2012

Me!!

earth pegasus ed145 jb
and a bey im given to my cousin use the specified parts
capricorn from fury capri
burn wheel
d125 from rock orso
cs worn down a decent bit so the middle is more active then the rubber from striker
this bey i won a tournament with

Sorry but what's jb?

JB is the performance tip that comes with the bey rock scorpio

Ohhh ok. Thanks

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - CBP - Aug. 18, 2012

Just randomly thinking wouldnt it be cool if a bey had three long points on the botttom points that are like the point on burn fireblazes bottom
I know ive posted alot in the last hour but one more idea and question who has a beybattle account and we should have a tourny on beybattles the best of our team u know if we can it might be hard though

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Flame Rex 145WD) - Eternal-E - Aug. 18, 2012

(Aug. 14, 2012  12:30 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: i've modified many beys
my biggest one is an illegal attack mod with only three parts (will post pictures when i get my phone charged)
I noticed how far back this was so i decided to post the pictures here.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - Beychamp76 - Aug. 18, 2012

Hey want to make an alliance with Team Young Champs (the greatest team in NJ and NY)

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - MasterBlader-X - Aug. 18, 2012

Beychamp please pm about that, and why is a cetus facebolt on a pegasus clear wheel?

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - Driger Kai - Aug. 18, 2012

The face doesn't really matter, unless its a special face. I usually use the same face myself, but other people might have lost, broke, borrowed, etc.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - Eternal-E - Aug. 18, 2012

it is a cetus facebolt with a pegasus clear wheel. an extra terrain;p now it's land, air, and water!!!
Edit: I know this is not at all part of the thread and i have no power to make you do this but can you each pleese give my story bob the bey breaker a chance and post your thoughts? on the story's thread not here just so we're clear.

RE: [USA]Team Chaos Galaxy[USA] (This week discussion:Illegal modifications) - Zanymidgt - Aug. 18, 2012

Hey, E, WHY NO ELECTRIC? why must you crush my dreams?Unhappy