World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED (/Thread-Stuck-Behind-the-Screen-CHAPTERS-1-12-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED - sarabscientist - Aug. 02, 2012

To be honest, I'm kinda bored with the story plot now. I think I'll just get out of the website via PayPal and that would be the end. Not gonna elongate it more than it needs to Lips_sealed

I'll maybe start another gore story though. I doubt I'll be able to publish it here though. Y'know the concept of gore being "not suitable for the general user base of the WBO" sort of thing XD

RE: [Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED - TakasuMouce - Aug. 02, 2012

Then you emerge with the equal months later to surprise everyone?

But how do you get out from PayPal ? Its no like the computer will magically ship you in a box or something with 1 min shipping...
Hope other ends well though
I'm waiting for you ending!

RE: [Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 02, 2012

I'm still gonna appear, hands down. haha. Jkjk anyways, I want more chapters.

RE: [Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED - Katsuya - Aug. 02, 2012

Well that ended quickly Uncertain It was still a good story though

RE: [Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED - sarabscientist - Aug. 02, 2012

(Aug. 02, 2012  4:37 AM)Takasu Wrote: But how do you get out from PayPal ? Its no like the computer will magically ship

No, we are a computer program. So we embed ourselves in the [PayPal Transaction]

(Aug. 02, 2012  4:41 AM)Katsuya Wrote: Well that ended quickly Uncertain It was still a good story though

Its not over yet ...

[Image: IJNOV.png]

RE: [Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED - TakasuMouce - Aug. 02, 2012

After this ends I going to start a story called mouCe .
Based on a C++ story.

Like how you make that image. It funny!

I'm a super computer, you're a TI-82. I'm running C++ saying "hello world". Now what do you have, Takasu?

Next puzzles:

[TECH SUPPORT CENTER] and [HALF-ASLEEP PHOTOGRAPHY]

RE: [Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 02, 2012

y'know, none of this would've happened if you didn't have a mac.

RE: [Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED - sarabscientist - Aug. 04, 2012

(Aug. 02, 2012  6:34 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: y'know, none of this would've happened if you didn't have a mac.

I guess you could say that XD

Damn you Mac Argh!

RE: [Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED - sarabscientist - Aug. 05, 2012

Hm, I guess this hasn't been done before, but I'm going to try it. I will give you guys the chance to write your own chapter for this story. And if I like it, I might use it (with credit of course). Or, if you'd like ... you can even give me a puzzle idea!

EDIT: I already have two puzzles and I am in need of three more.