World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Mercury Anubius 85XF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Mercury Anubius 85XF (/Thread-Product-Mercury-Anubius-85XF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Ashari - Mar. 13, 2010

85XF extreme flat why is takara tomy keep making a god of bey(attack types) why can't they make a defense or stanima even balance

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Ultra - Mar. 13, 2010

Because there are already good defence and stamina parts out. Most people probably would rather have attack beys anyway. Also why do most your comments have to be useless?

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Giga - Mar. 13, 2010

We actually need a slightly stronger defence wheel IMO. For attack we have Storm, Quetz and Sag. For stamina we have Virgo, Flame and Earth.

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Khel - Mar. 13, 2010

(Mar. 13, 2010  3:55 PM)Giga Wrote: We actually need a slightly stronger defence wheel IMO. For attack we have Storm, Quetz and Sag. For stamina we have Virgo, Flame and Earth.

Frankly I think L.L. Drago is better than Storm, especially with the right track.

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - M - Mar. 13, 2010

In my opinion, 85 would go great with lldrago.

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Diamond - Mar. 13, 2010

(Mar. 13, 2010  4:19 PM)Nebula Wrote: In my opinion, 85 would go great with lldrago.

The 85 track is good for upper attack, which isn't what L LDrago is best at.
Lightning L Drago relies on smash attacking so it needs to make direct contact with the opposing blade's wheel.

The following paragraph is from the Lightning L Drago Beywiki article:
Use in Attack Customization
A current top-tier Attack combo is MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF (Upper Mode). MF and RF help reduce the recoil Lightning experiences, and CH120 allows you to switch heights to accommodate the Beyblade you are facing. If you are facing a higher Beyblade using a 145 Track, use CH120 at the 145 height, or if you are facing a lower Beyblade with D125, use CH120 at the 120 height. Doing this allows the Lightning Metal Wheel make the most contact possible with the opposing Wheel, rather than the Track.

(Mar. 13, 2010  3:46 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Because there are already good defence and stamina parts out. Most people probably would rather have attack beys anyway. Also why do most your comments have to be useless?

i was saying they should make a god of bey for each type just not attack i know we already got good defense and stanima parts out. just saying they always make attack types god of bey

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - stormpegasus - Mar. 13, 2010

i saw the pics and i love it!!! Smile so I can't wait until it comes out in america.

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Ultra - Mar. 13, 2010

What's a god of bey?

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - stormpegasus - Mar. 13, 2010

(Mar. 13, 2010  6:17 PM)megablader2 Wrote: What's a god of bey?
it's like the best beyblade of that type......EVER!!!

its like quetz

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Dirge - Mar. 13, 2010

(Mar. 13, 2010  9:35 PM)Ashari Wrote: its like quetz

it isnt even out yet how can you judge the preformace of it?

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - SilverWind - Mar. 13, 2010

Ya wait to see how well it performs before you make pointless speculation of it being a bey worthy of being titled a god.

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Bey Brad - Mar. 13, 2010

He means it's based on a godly spirit, but whatever, keep talking down on him when you don't know what you're saying.

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Ashari - Mar. 14, 2010

(Mar. 13, 2010  10:31 PM)Dirge Wrote: it isnt even out yet how can you judge the preformace of it?

i wasn't talking about this blade i was saying that god of beys are strong blades sorta like quetz if you read the other post. and thanks beybrad

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Dirge - Mar. 14, 2010

(Mar. 14, 2010  12:11 AM)Ashari Wrote: i wasn't talking about this blade i was saying that god of beys are strong blades sorta like quetz if you read the other post. and thanks beybrad

ohhh sorry i got confussed cause qutez isnt a god its a deity

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Khel - Mar. 14, 2010

umm the two terms are generally interchangeable. In other words, they're the same thing.

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - M - Mar. 14, 2010

they are probably bacing what a "god" type is off of what they are in the anime.
EX: lldrago - "king of bey" but same thing, basicly...

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Bey Brad - Mar. 14, 2010

(Mar. 14, 2010  4:45 AM)Dirge Wrote: ohhh sorry i got confussed cause qutez isnt a god its a deity

lol

Also whenever I see God of Bey, I think of the monkey from the manga.

(Mar. 14, 2010  4:55 AM)Khel Wrote: umm the two terms are generally interchangeable. In other words, they're the same thing.

realy Confused ive heard the term used to describe someone who is holy or close to a god but never an actul god

http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/deity?view=uk

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - NAP - Mar. 14, 2010

(Mar. 14, 2010  5:33 AM)Dirge Wrote: realy Confused ive heard the term used to describe someone who is holy or close to a god but never an actul god

Deity: A deity is a postulated preternatural or supernatural immortal being, who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred, held in high regard, and respected by believers, often called in some religions as a God.

Anywho... Technicalities aside, this blade looks really, really awesome.

EDIT: Bold

thanks guys,im suprised they never said that on alot of the mythology documentrys i watch.
learn something new everyday xD

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Crimson - Mar. 17, 2010

[Image: t9cccp.png]

Absolutely love the Silver + Purple Mercury wheel!!!