World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Mercury Anubius 85XF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Mercury Anubius 85XF (/Thread-Product-Mercury-Anubius-85XF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Anubis. - Bey Brad - Feb. 01, 2010

(Feb. 01, 2010  2:59 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: If it's released in any way, it won't be with boosters Tired...

i'm sure we never expected a standard dark cancer booster, either

RE: Anubis. - theflightyellz - Feb. 01, 2010

Think this is a little bit different... Dark Cancer was a prize blade, one which was used by a predominant character in the anime (as did Wind Aquario, Clay Aries), leading for a fan demand.
Unless it's featured in the anime or manga, can't really see it happening.
Then again they plan to re-release the original Aquario, meaning that TakaraTOMY are essentially batcarp mental, so anything could happen really ^ ^'

I'd be surprised if only a few of these were made. I think it will be more like Quetzalcoatl. It costs a lot to make a mould for something like this; it'd be a waste of money to limit the release that much.

RE: Anubis. - theflightyellz - Feb. 01, 2010

Pretty good way to get kids to go to a tournament though.

(Feb. 01, 2010  3:51 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Pretty good way to get kids to go to a tournament though.

For sure, which is why I think it will be tournament exclusive. But if the only make 3 or 4, the drive is lost quite quickly.

RE: Anubis. - Kai-V - Feb. 01, 2010

The Quetzalcoatl campaign ends in a few months. Unless they decide to stop this kind of campaign, they might use Anubis next.

And I doubt they would stop the 'quest for Beypoints', seeing as they will introduce a new Beypoint Card and a Bey Ta 2.

RE: Anubis. - Diamond - Feb. 02, 2010

(Feb. 01, 2010  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Quetzalcoatl campaign ends in a few months. Unless they decide to stop this kind of campaign, they might use Anubis next.

And I doubt they would stop the 'quest for Beypoints', seeing as they will introduce a new Beypoint Card and a Bey Ta 2.

I would really prefer the Beypointer. I tend to lose cards pretty easily. >.<

RE: Anubis. - Bey Brad - Feb. 02, 2010

Card is cheaper to manufacture.

Of course, they are not passing that savings to the consumer ...

RE: Anubis. - cutewolfsam - Feb. 02, 2010

Will anubis be released with any games or will it be released seperatley at some point.

RE: Anubis. - Kai-V - Feb. 02, 2010

(Feb. 02, 2010  3:01 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Will anubis be released with any games or will it be released seperatley at some point.
We do not have this information right now.

RE: Anubis. - cutewolfsam - Feb. 02, 2010

Ok sorry i didn't read the OP before i posted, so sorry.

RE: Anubis. - Saigo - Feb. 03, 2010

Just to point out, "Anubius" (アヌビウス) is its name and not "Anubis" (アヌビス).

RE: Anubis. - Kai-V - Feb. 04, 2010

(Feb. 03, 2010  9:11 PM)Saigo Wrote: Just to point out, "Anubius" (アヌビウス) is its name and not "Anubis" (アヌビス).
... As if 'Anubius' meant anything in any language.

I think that if TAKARA-TOMY were to write its name with Roman letters, they would write it "Anubis". I knew about that other spelling, however I thought "Anubis" made a lot more sense.

EDIT : Anubius is a kind of plant.

RE: Anubis. - Bey Brad - Feb. 04, 2010

(Feb. 04, 2010  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... As if 'Anubius' meant anything in any language.

I think that if TAKARA-TOMY were to write its name with Roman letters, they would write it "Anubis". I knew about that other spelling, however I thought "Anubis" made a lot more sense.

EDIT : Anubius is a kind of plant.

Not to be a jerk here, but does that mean we should call it Escorpio instead of Escolpio? Or Pegasus instead of Pegasis?

If it says "Anubius", that is it's name, regardless of whether or not it "makes sense".

(Feb. 04, 2010  1:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not to be a jerk here, but does that mean we should call it Escorpio instead of Escolpio? Or Pegasus instead of Pegasis?

If it says "Anubius", that is it's name, regardless of whether or not it "makes sense".
Escolpio and Pegasis are both spelt this way. And I believe Anubis would not be written "Anubius" by TAKARA-TOMY in Roman letters.

have they written it in roman letters yet?

if not, well ...

RE: Anubis. - Zeox - Feb. 04, 2010

Well Anubis makes more sense then a Plant Since the face has a Pharaoh on it, I think maybe this is just like Giraffe, When Japanese people pronounce Girafu. I think Anubius Is just the way They Pronounce Anubis

RE: Anubis. - Crimson - Feb. 04, 2010

(Feb. 04, 2010  2:13 AM)Zeox Wrote: Well Anubis makes more sense then a Plant Since the face has a Pharaoh on it, I think maybe this is just like Giraffe, When Japanese people pronounce Girafu. I think Anubius Is just the way They Pronounce Anubis

Not quite.

Giraffe is Girafu because that's how the characters are written. (Gi-Ra-Fu)
Anubis would be... Anubisu (A-Nu-Bi-Su), Not "A-Nu-Bi-U-Su"

(Feb. 04, 2010  2:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: have they written it in roman letters yet?

if not, well ...
Seriously that does not give either of us the 'advantage' over the other.

Plus, in Japanese, 'u' is often not that pronounced. It may not be a frank "bis", however it only involves a slight change in pronunciation. If you want I will ask riumama what she thinks. For the moment, however, I prefer to maintain my common sense.

(Feb. 04, 2010  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously that does not give either of us the 'advantage' over the other.

You're making assumptions on how they would romanize it when there is an actual spelling available ...

RE: Anubis. - Deadpool - Feb. 11, 2010

i know its mfb but the pic makes it look plastic
it also looks gnarley , anabius,pharoah destroyah !that will be so awesome Grin

RE: Anubis. - MetalFightKai - Feb. 11, 2010

i sooooo want anubis, i wish the wbba joined the wbo that would be cool

RE: Anubis. - RevertedToZero - Feb. 11, 2010

(Feb. 11, 2010  6:39 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: i sooooo want anubis, i wish the wbba joined the wbo that would be cool

We're not corporate run, dummy.

RE: Anubis. - theflightyellz - Feb. 11, 2010

He never suggested that we were, he said "it would be cool" if we were, that comment was stupid and unnecessary.

RE: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Kai-V - Feb. 12, 2010

I updated the first post with images. The whole name is 'Mercury Anubis 85XF' (or 'Anubius' to some people). XF stands for Extreme Flat.