World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[USA] Team Golden Eagle - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [USA] Team Golden Eagle (/Thread-USA-Team-Golden-Eagle)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - TwiSteD' EAGLE - Nov. 15, 2012

k boss thanks for the info

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - Rush - Nov. 15, 2012

Ah, can you edit that post? I don't want my teammate to get warned for one word posts 0_o

Cherz, just curious, do they have picnic tables at the Park?

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - dude5 - Nov. 15, 2012

name:dude5 city/state:san,antonio TX age:10 bey:spiral capricorne 130w2D so can i pls join

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - Dum Spiro Pugno - Nov. 15, 2012

Yea, they do have picnic tables.

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - Rush - Nov. 15, 2012

Ahh, Okay, I will bring a couple of blankets / beach towels so our tips won't get damaged.

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - UltimateOrion - Nov. 15, 2012

(Nov. 15, 2012  3:30 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Ahh, Okay, I will bring a couple of blankets / beach towels so our tips won't get damaged.

where is the tourny
does anyone want to come to my tourny

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - Rush - Nov. 16, 2012

Uh, it's in Philly.

Is anyone going to film the tourney to but on the BeyChannel? I will try to get a camera Smile

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - Dum Spiro Pugno - Nov. 16, 2012

I have a Nikon. I'll film.

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - dude5 - Nov. 17, 2012

hey guys can i please join

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - novastriker1000 - Nov. 17, 2012

im a beginner could someone teach me some stuff im confused what to do and how to battle

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - Dum Spiro Pugno - Nov. 17, 2012

(Nov. 17, 2012  12:27 AM)dude5 Wrote: hey guys can i please join

No, declined.

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - thelegISlAtive - Nov. 22, 2012

was i declined i would like to know because twisted eagle said i "might" get accepted.

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - Dum Spiro Pugno - Nov. 22, 2012

Forgot about you... yes, declined.

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - AznInferno1995 - Nov. 24, 2012

Hello, AznInferno here, I was invited by BladerPegasis to join, so I will. Originally starting out with the old Plastics (2002 was a good year Grin), I've recently began once more with a couple friends. My style of blading would be more of a balance/stamina/defense type kind of blading, and I would say I am confident at my skills, though like everyone else, I still need improvement. Since this seems to be the U.S. representative team of the WBO, I am honored to accept the invitation to join the team.

Name: Azn-Inferno
City and State: Clifton Park, NY
Strongest Bey: Death Pegasus AD145WD (Stamina)

I would like my avatar and signature to be changed to something with Tithi and Yu Tendo, and both their beys (Death Quetzalcoatl and Flame Libra). Thank you, and hope I can do something for you guys on the team!

EDIT:
Can I have my name on both the avatar and the signature as well? (If I get approved, that is x) )

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - Rush - Nov. 24, 2012

Ahh, I didn't say you could join the team, just ask to get approval first. But I hope Cherz accepts you in anyway!

(Nov. 24, 2012  3:39 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Ahh, I didn't say you could join the team, just ask to get approval first. But I hope Cherz accepts you in anyway!

Chocked_2 Chocked_2 Chocked_2 ?!?!? oh well, I thought... nvm... Tired but hopefully I get to be on the team anyways, I swear I will be a good teammate!

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - Dum Spiro Pugno - Nov. 24, 2012

(Nov. 24, 2012  3:45 AM)AznInferno1995 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:39 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Ahh, I didn't say you could join the team, just ask to get approval first. But I hope Cherz accepts you in anyway!

Chocked_2 Chocked_2 Chocked_2 ?!?!? oh well, I thought... nvm... Tired but hopefully I get to be on the team anyways, I swear I will be a good teammate!
Welcome to the team. You're accepted lol.

Grin Alright! I promise you I'll be a great addition to the team with my Death Pegasus!

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - Dum Spiro Pugno - Nov. 25, 2012

Here's AznInferno1995's team sig. Please be sure to give proper credit for the signature.

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - AznInferno1995 - Nov. 25, 2012

I really like it!! Next can I get a new avatar too (If that's not too much to ask)?

Sure, I guess. Please give credit though.

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - AznInferno1995 - Nov. 25, 2012

Ah, I was so elated about the new signature that I forgot! Anyways, there it is VVVV thank you~

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - CixFate - Nov. 25, 2012

I'm somewhat of a decent blader referred to by AznInferno1995. I would like to join.

Name- CixFate
City and State- (Near) Clifton Park, Ny
Strongest Beyblade: Earth Eagle 145WD
I only have a few decent beys but i plan on getting stronger beys eventually.

Well, well, well. Someone's proving to be an excellent member. Great job Azn. Welcome to the team CixFate.

RE: [USA] Team Golden Eagle - Rush - Nov. 25, 2012

So Azn, can you make it to the tournament in Philly? I think you said you could in PMs, heh.
Oh, and Cherz, just asking, are you planning to host one almost every month?