World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What Ad Network Does The WBO Use? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: What Ad Network Does The WBO Use? (/Thread-What-Ad-Network-Does-The-WBO-Use)

What Ad Network Does The WBO Use? - AABeyblades - Jul. 20, 2012

What ad network does the WBO use. Sorry I could not figure out what area this would go in and if it should even be a thread of its own. I use Adclickmedia on my blog and popads also.

RE: What Ad Network Does The WBO Use? - Kai-V - Jul. 20, 2012

Unless you did not figure it out, we have no ads at all on this site ...

RE: What Ad Network Does The WBO Use? - AABeyblades - Jul. 20, 2012

Thats strange because I though a few hours ago I saw ads I guess I just might be seeing things.

RE: What Ad Network Does The WBO Use? - sarabscientist - Jul. 20, 2012

(Jul. 20, 2012  2:42 AM)AABeyblades Wrote: Thats strange because I though a few hours ago I saw ads I guess I just might be seeing things.

Um yeah... you must be. Chocked_2

RE: What Ad Network Does The WBO Use? - Trainer Red - Jul. 20, 2012

I just love the no ad thing. You must be talking about the ones at the bottom left corner of the site.

No it was at the very bottom of the page way down there.

(Jul. 20, 2012  3:09 AM)AABeyblades Wrote: No it was at the very bottom of the page way down there.

I have never seen any ads, anywhere on this site :\

Maybe it was an ad from the previous page you were on, and the page was loading ...?

I saw it again! I'm not lying it was at the bottom of the page and it said adchocies or whatever on or something.
I saw it again right after I posted this

(Jul. 20, 2012  3:18 AM)AABeyblades Wrote: I saw it again! I'm not lying it was at the bottom of the page and it said adchocies or whatever on or something.
I saw it again right after I posted this

It might be your computer tool bar or something. Just screen shot it if you are so certain Confused

The problem is obviously with you ...

[Image: ScreenShotofAdonWBO.jpg]
I saw it and it doesn't always appear I guess its just random but it is definitely there.

Try reading what it says in the white bar, because that clearly seems to indicate what the problem is ...

I see then it was entirely my fault at first what I though it meant was that the ad was supported by the ad or that it would work with the ad or whatever. BTW can you close this thread now