World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] (/Thread-Beywheelz-General-Discussion-TOYS-NOT-ANIME)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - ridbladebreaker - Dec. 05, 2012

How does Toxic Beast Drago sound?

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Annoying-Fork - Dec. 05, 2012

You know, I'm gonna rebuild my focus on the "Metagame" when my life meets its priorities to work on more than one idea for toys.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - ridbladebreaker - Dec. 05, 2012

(Dec. 05, 2012  4:16 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: You know, I'm gonna rebuild my focus on the "Metagame" when my life meets its priorities to work on more than one idea for toys.
Too....many....words.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Tri - Dec. 05, 2012

It's not that many words, and it's it hard to understand, really...

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Annoying-Fork - Dec. 05, 2012

Seriously it's rude too. I know I flunked hard on my efforts, did zero even except for come up with a new Beywheelz system....

It still wasn't necessary, Ridbladebreaker.....

(Dec. 05, 2012  5:25 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Seriously it's rude too. I know I flunked hard on my efforts, did zero even except for come up with a new Beywheelz system....

It still wasn't necessary, Ridbladebreaker.....
I whole heartedly apologise, sometimes my goofiness comes out like I'm being an bumhole. Therefore I'm sorry.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - ridbladebreaker - Dec. 09, 2012

(Nov. 19, 2012  1:52 PM)Curious George Wrote: Savage i dont know. I dont own it. But i know venom is pretty good and so is soaring and maybe doom for balance.
I came up with Venom Beast Drago for a balnace type and River Shredder Bull as a power type, how do those sound?

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - sarabscientist - Dec. 09, 2012

ridbladebreaker, don't spam this thread and double post/post with little to no discussion content. I don't want to see this getting closed because of that. Thanks.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - ridbladebreaker - Dec. 09, 2012

(Dec. 09, 2012  4:40 AM)Insomniac. Wrote: ridbladebreaker, don't spam this thread and double post/post with little to no discussion content. I don't want to see this getting closed because of that. Thanks.
I apologise for that. I was wondering if river had decent power? I say yes due to the shape of the threads. I was also wondering, which energy core is the best for power and which ones are best for speed? I have and idea of soaring, doom and venom being good for balance.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Dual - Dec. 09, 2012

You can go to the beywheelz community to find that. I posted a top tier list. I need to update it, but its pretty much what you need. Also, i have river, but its in storage. From my limited testing with it, i found it wasn't to good. But i could be wrong.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - ridbladebreaker - Dec. 17, 2012

I was thinking about the metagame, speed types would be dominat cause they'd win the race and stunt part of the battle If there should be a metagame, one blader can b lock the other's bey from going to the other end like in the show when jin faced sho in a race battle

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Dual - Dec. 17, 2012

The stunt battle isn't really an organized playing method.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - ridbladebreaker - Dec. 17, 2012

(Dec. 17, 2012  10:48 PM)Curious George Wrote: The stunt battle isn't really an organized playing method.
So stunt battles out of the equation?

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Dual - Dec. 18, 2012

Well it doesnt really show much about the wheelz's performance. But we dont have an actual metagame so i dont know.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Tri - Dec. 18, 2012

Guys, I don't see why this is still being discussed in this thread when Insomniac went made an entire forum for discussion on a wheelz metagame ...

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Dual - Dec. 18, 2012

Im on the forum a lot and there arent that many posts there. So when people ask something here, i answer it here. But yah, i agree with you Tri.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - ridbladebreaker - Dec. 18, 2012

Can somebody do a test on the speed gain of toxic? I read that toxic gains speed as the bey is spinning.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - sarabscientist - Dec. 19, 2012

This is the Beywheelz General Discussion thread to discuss the toyline; radical meta game related ideas can go on the forum, yes. I will update this thread's OP to reflect that soon enough.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Storm Eagle - May. 18, 2013

can anyone suggest a customization
i have only 2 beys

DOOM FIRE DRAGO
&
SOARING WING PEGASUS

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Dual - May. 18, 2013

You can go to the community and ask it there.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - sushiroll1234 - Dec. 27, 2020

wow beywheelz sounds fun

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - The Blacknight - Dec. 27, 2020

(Dec. 27, 2020  8:43 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: wow beywheelz sounds fun

Plz don’t necropost

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - sushiroll1234 - Dec. 27, 2020

(Dec. 27, 2020  7:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  8:43 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: wow beywheelz sounds fun

Plz don’t necropost

what does that mean?

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - The Blacknight - Dec. 27, 2020

(Dec. 27, 2020  7:05 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Plz don’t necropost

what does that mean?

Posting on old threads. This thread’s last post was 2013.

(Dec. 27, 2020  7:07 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:05 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: what does that mean?

Posting on old threads. This thread’s last post was 2013.

oh ok srry