World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] (/Thread-Beywheelz-General-Discussion-TOYS-NOT-ANIME)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Tenshi89 - Sep. 27, 2012

Not sure if it was said yet, but what if BeyWheelz used the same concept as the Destroyer Dome? Maybe at a larger scale for BeyWheelz to fit and battle. Might be a dumb idea, but worth a shot.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Dual - Sep. 27, 2012

(Sep. 27, 2012  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Is it good for anything at all ? Because I maintain that it does not look good.
I dont know about scorpio but there are other good ones. Doom from doom fire drago is pretty good and venom beast gil is a combo i used to beat my friends pegasus.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - sarabscientist - Sep. 27, 2012

(Sep. 27, 2012  4:45 AM)Tenshi89 Wrote: Not sure if it was said yet, but what if BeyWheelz used the same concept as the Destroyer Dome? Maybe at a larger scale for BeyWheelz to fit and battle. Might be a dumb idea, but worth a shot.

I think it was already confirmed that the BeyWheelz do not fit inside the holes for the Destroyer Dome.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Death! - Sep. 27, 2012

(Sep. 27, 2012  1:22 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  4:45 AM)Tenshi89 Wrote: Not sure if it was said yet, but what if BeyWheelz used the same concept as the Destroyer Dome? Maybe at a larger scale for BeyWheelz to fit and battle. Might be a dumb idea, but worth a shot.

I think it was already confirmed that the BeyWheelz do not fit inside the holes for the Destroyer Dome.

Yes,you are correct.It was already said that beywheelz weren't for the destroyer dome and doesn't fit in the holes.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - H3LLO - Sep. 27, 2012

If i'm correct, Doom is the thickest energy core.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Tri - Sep. 27, 2012

It sure seems to be. It's a freaking beast compared to Toxic. Toxic feels like silly putty in my hand, while Doom feels like a rock...

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - H3LLO - Sep. 27, 2012

I think we really need to test these things if we are going to make an actual metagame. All I know is that Doom is good for power types, and Soaring and Slash are very good speed energy cores.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Driger Kai - Sep. 27, 2012

BeyWheelz technically has a metagame, but its a bit un-organized. Crash, Stunt and Race, Race is probably the closest to a metagame.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Dual - Sep. 27, 2012

I would actually say crash battles. Ive done them a lot and they work pretty well.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - BEYDEXTER - Sep. 28, 2012

So do we have meta game for beywheelz now ?

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Dual - Sep. 28, 2012

No. What we're trying to do is create a better metagame.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - H3LLO - Sep. 28, 2012

So has anyone came up with any more ideas?

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - specter187 - Sep. 28, 2012

I have tested soaring wing pegasus in my pegasus stunt stadium
On the ramps for stunt battles pegasus goes high.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Tenshi89 - Sep. 29, 2012

(Sep. 27, 2012  4:07 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  1:22 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

Yes,you are correct.It was already said that beywheelz weren't for the destroyer dome and doesn't fit in the holes.

Then scratch that idea.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Eternal-E - Sep. 29, 2012

or scratch bigger holes into the destroyer dome! It may be illegal but so is the dome itself!

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - sarabscientist - Sep. 29, 2012

(Sep. 29, 2012  5:37 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: or scratch bigger holes into the destroyer dome! It may be illegal but so is the dome itself!

Do what you wish to the dome, but it will not render anything amusing. The Beywheelz and Beyblades are not supposed to be encased in such a small sphere. The battles will end quite fast, if not start at all.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - BEYDEXTER - Sep. 30, 2012

Make a large sphere which have ramps inside it to battle and stunt at same time

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Sep. 30, 2012

Alright.
I am finally proud enough...
After a month of waiting...
I have gotten it.
Venom Bite Serpent is mine!
Mwuahahaha- No.
Anyways, I'll be making a review of it soon, unless someone already has.
Gotta love birthdays.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Eternal-E - Sep. 30, 2012

Venom bite serpent... A wheel that lacks the stability to win any kind of battle, crash, stunt, race, or any metagames we have come up with. You may say that it has the speed to win a race, but it is lacking the "defensive" skill to keep that speed.

Therefore, this bey is best used in beauty.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Sep. 30, 2012

(Sep. 30, 2012  3:57 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: Venom bite serpent... A wheel that lacks the stability to win any kind of battle, crash, stunt, race, or any metagames we have come up with. You may say that it has the speed to win a race, but it is lacking the "defensive" skill to keep that speed.

Therefore, this bey is best used in beauty.

I just beat my friend's butt with it...
And he uses Pegasis...
In a race...

It's been pretty awesome with it so far. Grin
Broke some stuff already though.
Cuz, y'know, I got mad skills.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Tri - Sep. 30, 2012

Why are people classifying stuff when there has been NO testing.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Driger Kai - Sep. 30, 2012

... Well, how would someone test a Beywheel?! My Wild Mane Leone is pretty darn heavy, and it can smash through lots of things.

(Sep. 30, 2012  4:03 PM)DrigerKai Wrote: ... Well, how would someone test a Beywheel?! My Wild Mane Leone is pretty darn heavy, and it can smash through lots of things.

You test it with one of those... Speed tracker-thingies...
What are they called...
Not spedameters but um...
You know what I mean.
Anyways, Leone is known for that.
My other friend has one, and it's pretty heavy and good for smashing through random things. Same with Serpent, heh.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Driger Kai - Sep. 30, 2012

Okay then... And did you mean a stopwatch? I only have Soaring Wing Pegasus & Wild Mane Leone, planning to gave my next one be a balance type, like Doom Fire Drago.

RE: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - H3LLO - Sep. 30, 2012

And then with Doom Fire Drago you can make Doom Mane Pegasus which I heard is a hardy balance type.