World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Story] Unite the Nation!! {4000+ Views!} - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [Story] Unite the Nation!! {4000+ Views!} (/Thread-Story-Unite-the-Nation-4000-Views)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - DefStamina88 - Jul. 27, 2012

Okay guys, just a note: I am going to put all of the chapters into one spoiler. I just realized at this pace the story's going slow, and it's gonna be long (who knows how many chapters), so that's gonna be the case...

Anyways, here's chapter 20!!!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 27, 2012

Epic chapter!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - DefStamina88 - Jul. 27, 2012

THIS. IS. CHAPTER 21!!!!!

Seriously...

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 27, 2012

That was awesome! I can't wait to see the next battle!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - DefStamina88 - Jul. 28, 2012

Here's Chapter 22!!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 28, 2012

That was an awesome battle! And the ending...
I can't wait to see the Russian Team's battles!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - DefStamina88 - Jul. 28, 2012

Here's Chapter 23!!!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - ElementalDude97 - Jul. 28, 2012

This is the best story I have ever read!!!!I can't wait for the chapter where they battle!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 28, 2012

*Gasp* Gasp I can't wait for the next chapter! That was awesome!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - UkzZ-Element - Jul. 29, 2012

Epic seriously wow

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - *Converse* - Jul. 29, 2012

Ooops, I started reading today, but at the start of the chapter, i can tell it's gonna be a great story!!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - DefStamina88 - Jul. 29, 2012

Here's Chapter 24!

I'm still guessing. If you are the first to guess the villain's name from the letter in Chapter 23, you get to suggest the next team for my story!!! Keep thinking and guessing!!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 30, 2012

Epic chapter!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (NEW CHAPTERS ADDED DAILY!!) - DefStamina88 - Jul. 30, 2012

I got Chapter 25!!!

RE: [Beyblade Story] Unite the Nation!! (CONTEST IN PROGRESS!!!) - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 30, 2012

Can't wait to see the next chapter and who wins the contest Smile

RE: [Story] Unite the Nation!! (CONTEST IN PROGRESS!!!) {1000+ Views!} - DefStamina88 - Jul. 31, 2012

It's probably because the story is longer, but we have officially caught up to almost 1,250 views!!! Thanks for reading guys!!

Here's Chapter 26! Contest is still underway!!!

RE: [Story] Unite the Nation!! (CONTEST IN PROGRESS!!!) {1000+ Views!} - sarabscientist - Jul. 31, 2012

Ah, really nice chapter there!

RE: [Story] Unite the Nation!! (CONTEST IN PROGRESS!!!) {1000+ Views!} - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 31, 2012

Great chapter! I can't wait for the Italian Team! Feliciano approves Grin

RE: [Story] Unite the Nation!! (CONTEST IN PROGRESS!!!) {1000+ Views!} - sarabscientist - Jul. 31, 2012

Is there pasta?

RE: [Story] Unite the Nation!! (CONTEST IN PROGRESS!!!) {1000+ Views!} - DefStamina88 - Aug. 01, 2012

Maybe...

Here is Chapter 27!! You get to find out Miles' middle name (I know, it's punny, right?)

RE: [Story] Unite the Nation!! (CONTEST IN PROGRESS!!!) {1000+ Views!} - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Aug. 01, 2012

.... Gasp That was awesome! I can't wait to see the next battle!

RE: [Story] Unite the Nation!! (CONTEST IN PROGRESS!!!) {1000+ Views!} - Beychamp76 - Aug. 02, 2012

this is just an awesome story
cant say anything else about it

RE: [Story] Unite the Nation!! (CONTEST IN PROGRESS!!!) {1000+ Views!} - DefStamina88 - Aug. 02, 2012

Here's Chapter 28!

Check the bottom of the OP. My contest is still going on!!!

RE: [Story] Unite the Nation!! (CONTEST IN PROGRESS!!!) {1000+ Views!} - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Aug. 02, 2012

Oh snap Gasp Can't wait to read the next chapter!

RE: [Story] Unite the Nation!! (CONTEST IN PROGRESS!!!) {1000+ Views!} - Beychamp76 - Aug. 02, 2012

This just keeps on getting better and better
Can't wait for the next chapter