World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? (/Thread-What-Are-your-top-5-favorite-Pok%C3%83%C2%A9mon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Damaged - Jan. 19, 2013

My favorite are probably....

Dewott: (I mean he is.. in my opinion THE best starter pokemon ever since platinum)

Gligar: (Badass look badass name badass attacks)

Joltik: (I just like the whole concept of an electric spider)

Klang: (I love the whole industrial theme of this pokemon)

Cinccino: (It's a really great pokemon to enter in the musical theatre)

Other good ones: Hydregion, Heatmor, Durant, Sawsbuck

I have a really well rounded team I guess. :p

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Hov - Jan. 19, 2013

Charizard - Best starter of all and my first one too! Since Pokemon FireRed. Can't beat how powerful he can be now with this modern EV and breedings.

Feraligatr- OMG.... This pokemon is as clutch as Carmelo Anthony. Best pokemon to start out with (if you have Crystal, Gold, Silver, HeartGold, and SoulSilver). I mean Feraligatr is just OP. The variety of moves he can learn of different types. Of course he's also useful for Surf! lol

Sceptile- No doubt, best GRASS TYPE EVER. This dude is fast, strong, and also clutch if you will. I remember doing a 2v1 when my Snorlax fainted and Sceptile was able to beat both of them. (They were dragon types)

Joltik- Most powerful electric type in my eyes. Always useful when it comes to beating the Elite 4 and GTS of course.

Absol- Now....... this dude should've been a legendary pokemon... The variety of moves he can learn is just crazy!!! more than feraligatr of course. I love him, he's as useful as all my other pokemons.

But #1 for me would have to be Charizard. Tongue_out

(Other pokemons I also like: Flygon, Blaziken, Bravery,Snorlax, and Lapras Tongue_out)

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Anchor - Jan. 20, 2013

I updated my list and it's hard to pick only 5(I accidentaly picked 6), haha.

Infernape(whole evolution line)- Infernape to me is like Pikachu to Ash. He was the pokemon I picked in pokemon platinum which was my first pokemon game for the ds, and that's when I really started playing. I love the typing, it's stats suit my style of playing, and it's just an epic pokemon. And did I mention he's like the leader of my competitive pokemon team? Sunny and KING ftw!(Sunny is my ev trained competitive infernape and KING is my first one from platinum in game.)

Swampert(whole evolution line)- Oh gawd. The first pokemon game I played was Ruby, and it was my brother's game. I remember I deleted his file because I wanted to use mudkip, and he got really mad, haha. I still really like Swampert and he is definetely one of my favorites. The typing, the looks, pretty much everything.

Politoed(whole evolution line)- When I was younger, and I don't know why, but Poliwhirl was pretty much my favorite pokemon. I remember I even used my master ball on one back when I was like 4-5 years old, haha. My favorite of the evolution line is Politoed. I realized how cool Politoed is after getting practically demolished by one.(H3LLO's Politoed).

Venusaur(whole evolution line)- Wow. Venusaur. Remember how I said I used a master ball on a poliwhirl? Well, that was the same leafgreen file that I had my favorite Venusaur in. I think it was my first time playing through leafgreen as well. I loved bulbasaur. By far, my favorite of the kanto starters. I just liked the way it looked i guess, but now I love everything about it. It's ability, movepool, looks, and nostalgia.

Bidoof-No, I'm not kidding. I don't know why I like Bidoof so much. I just do. I think it's because I feel bad for it, I'm not even sure. I like its goofy kind of look though. And plus, how could i hate the pokemon that I mauled so many times with my first Chimchar?

Drapion-This was a hard decision. I was trying to decide between latios and drapion. But of course, I picked drapion. I started really liking Drapion during the sinnoh league tournament thing in the anime. Paul's drapion was so cool, and when I first used one in Black 2. Ermahgurd. I loved it. It beat so many things, it was practically a tank in the elite four.

It was hard to pick just five, but I managed to do so. EDIT: I just realized I picked six. Oh well.

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Hov - Jan. 20, 2013

Since you picked a 6th, I;ll go ahead and add my own 6th pokemon as well.
(Jan. 19, 2013  1:20 PM)Jonâ„¢ Wrote: Charizard - Best starter of all and my first one too! Since Pokemon FireRed. Can't beat how powerful he can be now with this modern EV and breedings.

Feraligatr- OMG.... This pokemon is as clutch as Carmelo Anthony. Best pokemon to start out with (if you have Crystal, Gold, Silver, HeartGold, and SoulSilver). I mean Feraligatr is just OP. The variety of moves he can learn of different types. Of course he's also useful for Surf! lol

Sceptile- No doubt, best GRASS TYPE EVER. This dude is fast, strong, and also clutch if you will. I remember doing a 2v1 when my Snorlax fainted and Sceptile was able to beat both of them. (They were dragon types)

Joltik- Most powerful electric type in my eyes. Always useful when it comes to beating the Elite 4 and GTS of course.

Absol- Now....... this dude should've been a legendary pokemon... The variety of moves he can learn is just crazy!!! more than feraligatr of course. I love him, he's as useful as all my other pokemons.

Tyranitar- I like his whole dinosuar like theme. And his looks, it's just so cool, edgey, and scary Tongue_out. I also like his dark,ground,rock moves when he gets to his older evolution. Flygon and Tyranitar are similar to each other sinc ethey both have a similar design, similar moves except Flygon is a dragon type.

But #1 for me would have to be Charizard. Tongue_out

(Other pokemons I also like: Flygon, Blaziken, Bravery,Snorlax, and Lapras Tongue_out)

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Luck - Jan. 20, 2013

I'm adding Chespin to my previous one (Can't be bothered to find it XD) , just cuz it's so frickin epic aesthetically. . .
and I don't even know what it evolves into yet Pinching_eyes_2

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Dual - Jan. 20, 2013

Ok, new list.
Sandshrew- Check my pokecommunity account, Sandshrew4. That should give you the answer.
Paras- No idea why I like it. Maybe cuz it's name means "you prepare" in Latin XD
Scyther- Its a ninja mantis thing, come on!
Poliwag- I dunno, it's small, simple, and a tadpole.
Rhyperior- It's a huge, bulky Rhinocerous standing on its hind legs. Plus it's in my sandstorm team...
So as you can see, I really don't have reasons for liking the pokemon that I like. But I like them.

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Driger Kai - Jan. 20, 2013

I need a new list, too.

#5- Bidoof. He is freaking adorable! Why do people dislike him so much? HE'S SO CHUBBY
#4 Mew. No explanation needed, is there?
#3 Snivy. No reason. He's cool.
#2 Pichu. Dude, he's an adorable baby Pikachu, that I've liked ever since I saw him years ago.
#1 Empoleon. She was my starter in Pearl, and has been reliable ever since, and a big LVL 82 Power house.

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - diblee123 - May. 25, 2013

1. Giratina
2. Arceus
3. Electivire
4. Kyurem
5. Infernape

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Zed - May. 25, 2013

Man,
Here are mine.
1. Pikachu - OFCOURSEEEEEEEEEEEE
2. Buizel - WATER TYPE Grin
3. Bulbasaur - Cute!
4. Snivy - He is awesome
5. Pancham - The new Pokemon for X and Y, I love him, he's cool.

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Ryuujin K - May. 25, 2013

I: Reshiram
Dragon/Fire= What I've been waiting for for years.
It's design is nice too.

II: Charizard
I have many good memories with the Charizards I've raised. This would have been No.I, but it's not part Dragon... I understand why it's not though.

III: Haxorus
My Haxorus named Destroy (very fitting name) helped me countless times during my travels in Unova. She's quite the survivor too.

IV: Hydreigon
My dear Dharak was my main Dragon in Unova...Till Destroy happened.
I now use Dharak alongside Destroy. Another thing, I caught Dharak as a shiny Deino. Lucky.

V: Serperior
Snivy and it's evolutions are the combo breakers for me. Gen I through IV I've always have the Fire starter. Gen V was different. Tepig didn't interest me, Oshawatt didn't either. (I like Samurott though.) Snivy, however, interested me greatly. That day forward, Snivy was my first Grass starter. I didn't regret it either. Now Serperior, like Charizard, has given me more good times to add to my chain of memories. Also, Contrary Serperior is awesome.

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Cake - May. 26, 2013

1- Lucario
I like Steel types, but I dislike the fact that they often have low(ish) speed. Lucario, however, isn't that bad by default speed-wise and can learn Vacuum Wave and ExtremeSpeed. Additionally, Stone Edge destroys any pesky Fire-types that might show up.
2- Giratina
First off, Origin Form looks awesome. Next, Ghost/Dragon is a really strange type combo, and Shadow Force is fun, since I'm a fan of Fly/Dig/Dive etc. Additionally, it breaks through Protect, which is good because my friend has a team that spams with it.
3- Metagross
Another Steel type! Metagross has pretty great stats and can learn some powerful moves, like Earthquake and Comet Punch. I also like the Steel/Psychic type combo.
4- Scizor
Surprise, surprise, another Steel-type. Bullet Punch + Technician is pretty great, and Scizor has high Attack and okay Speed. The only issue is its 4x weakness to Fire.
5- Dialga
ANOTHER Steel type. Diamond was my first game, so Dialga will always be one of my favorites. Dragon/Steel is great, because it has very few weaknesses, Dragon not included. Consequently, Dialga is nice to blast other Dragon-types into oblivion with. Plus, he's almost eighteen feet tall. You do NOT mess with an armored dragon-thing that controls time. Dialga is like the Doctor crossed with a blue Hulk.

Other faves-
Infernape: My first starter.
Volcarona: FIRE BUG BUG BUG BUGGY
Haxorus: *Dual Chop* (Surdy? What Sturdy?)
Parasect: Para... Para... Parasect... WOOO-OOO-OAAAHH...
Trubbish: "Trubbish" is fun to say and to look at.
Braviary: Powerful, with good moves.

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - NoodooSoup - May. 26, 2013

Let's see if I can remember these off the top of my head:

5) Absol: It's the only non-evolutionary Pokemon to make my favorites list, ever. I normally don't like them, but Absol is an exception. It's also the only Pokemon I've ever trained from lvl. 1 all the way to lvl. 100, without Rare Candies (I don't really train much in Pokemon).

4) Bisharp: Chess + awesome design? Sign me up! I just think it's neat.

3) Typhlosion: My favorite starter Pokemon (or starter evolution, I guess?). I think this might be influenced by the fact that one of the first Pokemon "seasons" I watched religiously was Pokemon Chronicles. I restarted Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Team 50 million times so I could play as Cyndaquil. It was named "Tye".

2) Ampharos: My favorite electric type (even despite it's terrible speed). Ampharos just holds a soft spot in my heart for some reason, and I just like it. Plus, it's really cute. I'd want a real life Ampharos.

1) Arcanine: The best of the best when it comes to my party! Not only does it look like the best Pokemon to snuggle (come on, who WOULDN'T want their very own Arcanine?), it can pack some of my favorite moves in the game, like Extreme Speed, Flamethrower, and Outrage. It's speed is also off the charts! Gotta have that speed. He packs a great punch and it always has a spot reserved in my team.

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Leone 7 - May. 26, 2013

Tepig lucario infernape snivy darmanitan

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - MiddayOBWL - May. 26, 2013

giratina, entei, rayquaza, zekrom, reshiram

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - 6 God - Aug. 15, 2013

Sorry for the necro.

1. Charizard-Its so awesome! Plain and simple.
2. Blastoise-Those cannons are so boss, plus I really like water types.
3. Absol-Just because of how cool it looks!
4. Rayquaza-Its a giant flying dragon with Hyper Beam! Doesn't get cooler that that!
5. Lucario-Moves are just boss, can't wait for Mega Lucario.

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 16, 2013

Not sure if I have posted in here or not.
Regardless, if I have, I am sure my top 5 has changed.

1. Moltres/Ho-Oh - I have never been able to choose between these two because of my freat fondness of Phoenix's

2. Heracross - The first time I saw this guy was when Ash caught it and it beasted everything, ever since I wanted one, so I found one on my Silver Version and trained the heck out of it.

3. Kingler - Such an underestimated Pokemon. This guy packs such a powerful punch and he is huge!

4. Lucario - Pretty common favorite among Pokemon fans. Such a cool typing and looks awesome.

5. Charizard - Was my first favorite, and will always have a place among my favorites.

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - th!nk - Aug. 16, 2013

1. Scizor: super-sleek metal death-bug, IN RED! It's like they made a pokemon just for me!
2. Scyther: I just love the design, the segmentation and the scythe-hands.
3. Blastoise: CANNON TURTLE, what else do you need?
4. Espeon: I always loved Espeon, no even sure why, but it's traditionally what I evolve my eevees into if I only get one/evolve my first eevee into otherwise.
5. Rayquaza: Rayquaza is still the coolest dragon, and perhaps the coolest legendary.

There are a lot of close misses and honestly tomorrow 2 or 3 of these could be entirely different. Nothing past g3 has the nostalgia factor, despite some designs I really dig (Darkrai, Empoleon Virizion, Bisharp, Glaceon, Mismagius) (and also because a lot of G4 looks really, really dumb to me).

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - DrPepsidew - Aug. 16, 2013

Let's see... My best team was in Sapphire... Collected my faves too :3 But my top favorites are:
Feralgatr: Jeez this beast is awesome. One of the coolest looking in my book.
Aggron: Defense? Got it.
Ampharos: Hands down my favorite electric type.
Swampert: Never fainted. Not even once when I had it ;D Also, Muddy Water was pretty cool.
Breloom: 1 hit Mach Punch >Grin

I've beat the Elite 4 in Sapphire with only using teams of 1 (Those Poke'mon ^^)
Others would include:
Blastoise
Ninetales
Arcanine
Rapidash (Only 3 fire Poke'mon I like)
Cloyster
Ursaring
Tyranitar
Hariyama
Minun. Screw Plusle.
Milotic
Glalie
Floatzel
Toxicroak
Carracosta

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Anchor - Aug. 16, 2013

1. Infernape- He instantly became one of my favorites at first sight. A fire fighting monkey, with good special attack, attack, and speed? Just my kind of pokemon.
2. Sceptile- Sceptile's one of my new favorites. I always liked him when I was younger, but he wasn't my favorite gen 3 pokemon, Swampert was. Sceptile became my favorite once I started using him again in pokemon, and re-watching old clips of him from the anime.
3. Jolteon- He's always been my favorite eeveelution, and always will be. Whenever eevee is available in a game, Ill use Jolteon.
4. Hydreigon- He's a beast and one of the best on my team, with moves like Dragon pulse, and dark pulse, he wrecks through pokemon, and not to mention mine also runs flamethrower, and earthquake.
5. Scizor- Technician choice banded bullet punch= happy trainer. Seriously, Scizor is a boss, and the only bug type I like more than Heracross.

Most of these pokemon are actually on my team. I picked these because I really like how they look, their appearances in the anime were cool, and they're awesome in battle. Honorable mentions include Swampert, Heracross, Shuckle, Bulbasaur, Crobat and a few others.

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Samurai_Ifraid1 - Aug. 17, 2013

1.) Arcanine - My favorite fire type pokémon ever!
2.) Zorua - Illusions are soo cool.
3.) Umbreon - Lets just say my favorite pokémon game is Pokémon Collaseum.
4.) Tepig (GiGi) - He's my Partner! (I never evolved him).
5.) Nuzleaf - HE'S A FREAKING NINJA!!

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - evil emperor - Jan. 17, 2014

Infernapelv.84(invinsible pokemon platinum)
Zoroarklv.84(invincible pokemon black 2)
Girintinalv.63-71(pokemon platinum)[/color][/font][/b]
Swannalv.8-084forgot(invincible pokemon black 2)
Ampharoslv.80-84forgot(invinsible pokemon black 2)
I have other favs but you said 5 only.[b][font=Courier][color=#FF0000]

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - kidallm - Jan. 17, 2014

my favorite is raichu

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Pokemo - May. 05, 2014

1.Arceus -because it can change types and stuff
2.Dialga-king of time
3.lugia- My favorite water type pokemon
4.Palika-Space is cool man
5.giratena The reverse world id the world upside down. At least is it is very cool

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - TentacleZooka - May. 11, 2014

Update:
1. Oshawott-A pokemon that sums up my entire room
2.Whismer-OOOH IT'S A PUMBLOOM!!!
3. Meowstic-Because Meow
4. Umbreon-both cute and evil(ish)
5. Sceptile-First Starter(#teamtreeko)

RE: What Are your top 5 favorite Pokémon? - Elite Projects - May. 12, 2014

Update:
Infernape lv.100
Zoroark v.100
Swanna lv.100
Ampharos lv.93
Black Kyurem lv.83
Ditto lv.36
I mostly like these Pokemon bcause I raised them and their overwhelming stats.The ONLY reason I like ditto is because of his breeding abilities.
BTWI am a pokemon master.