World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Hiro Ayami - Jul. 31, 2009

The only thing I'm waiting for is part upgrades. Not the entire beyblade upgrades, but specific part replacement/changes. Good god, I wish my RF didn't wear out like Ginga's, can you imagine using an RF in the terrains he does? QQ

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - blake005 - Jul. 31, 2009

well i like the new series a lot more. the hardmetal beyblades are great but some of the old beyblade are still better in the sense that they can beat the new ones. i wish to test my blades against some really strong hard metal ones to see if they are really strong or if test blade dragoon hardmetal is weak.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Jul. 31, 2009

HMS =! MFB. Dragoon MS is HMS.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - blake005 - Aug. 01, 2009

(Jul. 31, 2009  11:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: HMS =! MFB. Dragoon MS is HMS.

ups sorry thanks

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Aug. 01, 2009

wow, did you drop it in tea or something

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - blake005 - Aug. 01, 2009

no i use it alot to test the other blades and my room is kind wet all ways jeje but the launcher broke so i had to stop the test for the new ones so am suck

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Giga - Aug. 01, 2009

Libra, Virgo and Quetazlecoatl can all beat HMS and Plastic beys.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dirge - Aug. 01, 2009

i realy loved the orignals manga still have all the volumes :3
from what ive read of mfb the start is kinda the same like they go to a warehouse have a battle become rivals but the anime is cool then the manga for mfb which is kinda the opisite from the orginal all in all i reckon once it airs in english countrys beyblades are gonna be pumping like they were back then :]
they should try and keep them going for ever Gasp so then when i have children they can play too just like the ending to the orginals manga x3

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Aug. 07, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  1:04 AM)blake005 Wrote: no i use it alot to test the other blades and my room is kind wet all ways jeje but the launcher broke so i had to stop the test for the new ones so am suck

uhh may i ask wy ur room is always wet?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Galaxxy - Aug. 07, 2009

MFB is better
Less deep in a really good way
Not focusing on bit beasts and more on strategy is better Smile

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - StormDriger - Aug. 08, 2009

MFB i like. but i wish after a while in the anime they meet the original bladers

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tempestas007 - Aug. 08, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  12:58 AM)StormDriger Wrote: MFB i like. but i wish after a while in the anime they meet the original bladers

Serious

There's no reason for that to happen.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Aug. 08, 2009

But it would be interesting. you must admit..like make a movie where the cast of mfb (i.e. kenta benkei ginga kyouya madoka) meet up with the cast of g-rev (tyson kai ray max daichi) and they have to work together to beat some weird dark force or w/e....i think they could pull it off.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Aug. 08, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  1:59 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: But it would be interesting. you must admit..like make a movie where the cast of mfb (i.e. kenta benkei ginga kyouya madoka) meet up with the cast of g-rev (tyson kai ray max daichi) and they have to work together to beat some weird dark force or w/e....i think they could pull it off.

They could pull it off, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be lame. They don't need to meet, both series are great when they stay on their sides. Why risk to ruin it all?

no no all im saying is it would be interesting to see kyouya and kai battle and like ginga and tyson work togeter imnot saying they should im just saying it would be quite good to see.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - firelord767 - Aug. 08, 2009

A 10 second camoe would be interesting. I would be curous th see the plastics or hms fight mfb with anime logic thrown in the mix.

EDIT: Ginga passing Tyson in the hallway would be more likly.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - The_General - Aug. 08, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  4:26 PM)firelord767 Wrote: A 10 second camoe would be interesting. I would be curous th see the plastics or hms fight mfb with anime logic thrown in the mix.

EDIT: Ginga passing Tyson in the hallway would be more likly.

Right, that is the most likely way we would EVER see a connection between the two shows (Other than Beyblades) and I could see them doing that. Something simple, making them someone in the background at a store, in the crowd.

Even though I think the chances of old beybladers coming into the series is slim to none...the idea of MFB versions of all the original blades makes me excited. Oh well. I really enjoy the way MFB is going, and the show is far superior to the original, in my opinion. This might be because I have aged so much since then, but I enjoy it tons more.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Rocky - Aug. 08, 2009

Takafumi-san already said that the MFB world is a totally separate world to the original series so we won't be seeing the old and new bladers meet at all. The most we'll get is the cute references like the original DVD covers used as posters in the Bey Shop and such.

Fair point, i just meant i would ave LOVED to see tyson and Ginga duke it out.

And another question!:

In the beyblade movie: "Beyblade: Fierce Battle" why has daichi got that launcer and not his g-rev one? and also if beyblade fierce battle is before g-rev which i think it is because tyson has V2 and not G at this time, wy wen they get to g-revoltion do they act like they dont know each other when they do cos tyson helped daichi get his strata dragoon!?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Giga - Aug. 08, 2009

Use the Random Beyblade Anime and Manga thread for questions like that, but to answer your question: The movie is set post V force, but before G rev

(Aug. 08, 2009  10:07 PM)Giga Wrote: Use the Random Beyblade Anime and Manga thread for questions like that, but to answer your question: The movie is set post V force, but before G rev

...post being after? yes? but if its before g-rev according to te anime they meet for te first time ever in g-rev where daichi has his strata dragoon

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Giga - Aug. 09, 2009

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that. I think it was released just after Vforce ended? Right? Ugh, I cant remember these things.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Khel - Aug. 09, 2009

The movie really doesn't fit too well into the anime timeline. But it does take place before G-Revolution.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - firelord767 - Aug. 09, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  6:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: Takafumi-san already said that the MFB world is a totally separate world to the original series so we won't be seeing the old and new bladers meet at all. The most we'll get is the cute references like the original DVD covers used as posters in the Bey Shop and such.

By totally seprate world, do you mean a diffrent area aka just no connection, or do you mean yet again a whole new anime universe that is totally boring outside <insirt incredibly important dude here>'s town?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tempestas007 - Aug. 09, 2009

Different area, no connection. Because they do travel to different places within their own world.