World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Synesthesia - Jul. 21, 2009

(Jul. 21, 2009  5:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you're looking for character development, surely watching a cartoon that's little more than an extended commercial isn't the best idea? why not watch avatar or ghost in the shell or something?

perhaps i'm just an old cynic now but if i didn't play beyblade i can't fathom being interested in this cartoon

This is pretty much how I feel. I'm not really expecting much from the characters outside of cliches.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - undeadboll - Jul. 21, 2009

(Jul. 21, 2009  5:59 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: This is pretty much how I feel. I'm not really expecting much from the characters outside of cliches.

like kenta's unnamed friends?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jul. 21, 2009

(Jul. 21, 2009  8:16 PM)undeadboll Wrote: like kenta's unnamed friends?
You mean, Akira, Osamu and Takashi ?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Jul. 21, 2009

lol go kai-v!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - B3ASTLY - Jul. 22, 2009

(Jul. 20, 2009  10:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: tyson vs kane was the most boring battle in the history of the series

as much as i love kane & tyson, i kinda agree.-ofcoarse the beybattle was full of fealing and emotion, but absolutly nothing else! no action or strategy! it was like 20 minutes of watching kane & tyson play "dr.phil". -but i wldnt say it was the worst battle in the series

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Jul. 22, 2009

i didnt much like king and queen, and am glad kai brought and end to them

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Pepe le Penguin - Jul. 23, 2009

I think the start to a series says a lot about it. The first few episodes of MFB really trounced the first episodes of the old series.

I also think the world in MFB is more realistic. People dont wear the crazy clothes in MFB and the society seems more fun. Idk, I guess living in the world of MFB woild be more fun, and I like that.

Also the MFB toys just plain kick Plastic's butt. But I do love all the series though.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  1:23 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: I also think the world in MFB is more realistic. People dont wear the crazy clothes in MFB and the society seems more fun.

Really? The entire series seems to revolve around a forbidden, magical Beyblade and some dude with crazy clothes and a talking Beyblading dog and a bunch of other stuff. The new series seems more "fantasy" to me.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - King Kyouya - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 21, 2009  9:21 AM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: i kno it wont happen but i would hav loved 2 hav seen a cross over episode between the 2 groups or 4 them 2 redo series 1 in the same style as series 3/mfb but it wont happen lol but a guy can dream

If they had a cross over where the BladeBreakers came to MFB as Older teens or Adults or something it would be AMAZING. MFB vs HMS for like 1-3 episodes would be cool.

But I enjoyed season 1 of Beyblade just because it was the start and I guess I was young at the time. I especially liked it towards the end. MFB is good and I also like it. It will become a very good cartoon as it develops.

BTW I also dislike the Tyson (Takao) vs Kane match I mean the Kyouya vs Ginga rematch was better and the Ryuuga vs Ginga trumps trumps their(Tyson vs Kane) match.

Just my opinion.

(Jul. 23, 2009  3:56 AM)King Kyouya Wrote: If they had a cross over where the BladeBreakers came to MFB as Older teens or Adults or something it would be AMAZING. MFB vs HMS for like 1-3 episodes would be cool.

Why does everyone want this to happen? It would be lame, and it wouldn't even make sense because they live in different universes.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Jul. 23, 2009

Maybe someone could use a video modelling program to do it?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - scooty199 - Jul. 23, 2009

hmm... I've watched up to episode 14 of MFB, and I have to say that series is great. Comparing it to the original, I have to say it's better by far. In terms of bit beast, that was majorly the plot of the 1st 2 seasons. 3rd season i heard not an uttering of the phrase bit beast. 3rd season characters were the best out of all the originial, but the 2 plotlines were lame. Feeling pressure from being a champion while having an obsessed rival, then a corrupt man taking over the corporate world and a sport? lame. MFB takes the cake, period

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BlacK PhoeniX - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why does everyone want this to happen? It would be lame, and it wouldn't even make sense because they live in different universes.

lol thats ur opinion and yes i kno they r in 2 different universes but its my fanboydom scoming through ppl want it coz would tie up the end of the original (like the manga did) shows do it as a fan pleasing thing yugioh gx did it in the final episode with judai/yubel vs yugi/atem and like i sed i kno it wont happen but i can dream bout the possiblities

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Khel - Jul. 23, 2009

[Image: NostalgiaGoggles.png]

I feel this perfectly describes the entire premise of the thread.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Pepe le Penguin - Jul. 23, 2009

But it would be so difficult too, because the beyblades are so different. And not everybody would be happy, because some people would want Ginga to be the dominant blader, while oldschool fans would want Tyson. I dont think it'd be very good.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  9:00 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: But it would be so difficult too, because the beyblades are so different. And not everybody would be happy, because some people would want Ginga to be the dominant blader, while oldschool fans would want Tyson. I dont think it'd be very good.

If it ever happened (which it won't) I'm sure they would make Ginga and Tyson have a tie. That's just the cheap excuse to satisfy everyone.

I'm pretty sure metal would beat plastic, though.

How was G-Revolution not tied up? The story seemed perfectly ended to me. Plus, if you bring these guys back, none of the new audience are going to know who they are anyway.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Jul. 24, 2009

A cross-over event really is a bad idea.

Especially seeing how some of these characters are similar...like Kyouya could be considered the Kai of MFB, Ginga would be the Tyson, Madoka would be the Kenny...

Plus, like Brad said, the newer guys wouldn't know/care about the old ones...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Aqua - Jul. 24, 2009

If a few of the older characters were to make cameo appearances in MFB, they would be older (adults) anyway...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - RevertedToZero - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  12:42 AM)Aqua Wrote: If a few of the older characters were to make cameo appearances in MFB, they would be older (adults) anyway...

couldn't we just save the crossover carp for fan-fics like normal people?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - scooty199 - Jul. 24, 2009

i am against the crossover thing. the time gap is far too large. if anything leave it alone entirely or for slight nostalgia, show a poster of tyson

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Jul. 24, 2009

ya know the modelling program isnt too hard to do just place them in an arena, take battle scenes from each of their battles match it up accordingly..it'd be easy. i also think that the g-rev beyblade spinning details is much better.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  12:41 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: ya know the modelling program isnt too hard to do just place them in an arena, take battle scenes from each of their battles match it up accordingly..it'd be easy. i also think that the g-rev beyblade spinning details is much better.

If it's so easy and if you wanna see it that badly, why don't you do it?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Jul. 24, 2009

ok im gonna correct it: 1 its easy formy mate luke. and 2 i will ^^;

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - redviral - Jul. 24, 2009

i like the first 3 season better becuase the bitbeast are actually beast and the mfb bits don't turn into spirits. when you do see the bits they don't actually battle each other phisically. But i think the new blades blow last 3 season out of the water. the only flaw is that they are twice as smaller than the old ones and don't have any actual blades on them. they are just metal. but it really does not matter. it is all the same. oh yeah the kids don't call on their bit like the old season charaters did.