World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - GHOST-monkey - Jul. 04, 2011

The first 3 got me into it but MFB can and will crush the originals

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Faust Horogium - Jul. 06, 2011

...... I have no words to describe what Bakuten shoot beyblade was for me but MFB has more action the beys design are better so mfb owns bsb

AND MASAMUNE IS THE BEST thumps up if you agree
Ups this isnt youtube

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - MidNight_Blader - Jul. 10, 2011

To save the time of me not writing a 8 paragraph post, I'll shorten to: Original BeyBlade FTW.

That is all.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Psykick B - Jul. 10, 2011

Nothing tops G Revolution, in my opinion. It was a lot better than a show about magical spinning tops needed to be to be successful. You don't have to look any further than 2002 for proof of that, considering that was when Beyblade's popularity was at its peak.

MFB is slightly better than the first Beyblade series, from the amount I've seen.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Triple-X-Turbo - Jul. 20, 2011

According to me the original series is the best of bests of beyblade series. Mfb is also good for its beyblade action, bey design, pretty cool characters but it has some lack of interests and some time I think the story of mfb is very slow and annoying. Though it has some interesting fights and some new bey tips but the original series is the best to me and always will be. No need to be crazy on me.

So my vote will go for the original series.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Sky king Uchiha - Jul. 21, 2011

im not saying the new series is bad i mean i like it but atleast g rev. was better because of three things one the voice acting sucks two they dont have bit beast i am not saying it is that big of a deal but but they have taken like five or six episodes talking about bonding with thier beys when they r just plastic and metal. three the main chacter is the best there is like tyson was good for is town but he had a long way to go but poeple around the country new who he was for great skills i mean for tyson in the begining kenta would be a challenge and he needed a mentor kai/kenny ginka did not wich is bad storry order and that would have given a few more good charecters

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Temporal - Jul. 22, 2011

Kai's voice acting sucks too, so it's not just Metal Fight. Kai dominates from day one, and essentially, the concept of "Pegasis" is the same as Dragoon. Hence why Ginga can actually be caught by Pegasis at the end of season 1. Again, Kai and Tsubasa share the same VA. Which is why they sound emotionless. I agree that the original was better, but those points you made were moot.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jul. 22, 2011

Not to mention that in the original version, when Takao, Kai, Rei or Max were calling something out in battle, it was their Beyblade, not their Holy Beast, because their Holy Beasts were Seiryuu, Suzaku, Byakko and Genbu. I believe it was rare that they actually called those Holy Beasts.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Sky king Uchiha - Jul. 26, 2011

wait what? im not talking about holy beasts im talking about bitbeast witch r summined(i cant spell) almost every episode

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jul. 27, 2011

(Jul. 26, 2011  10:17 PM)zander1029 Wrote: wait what? im not talking about holy beasts im talking about bitbeast witch r summined(i cant spell) almost every episode

... The actual name for "bit beasts" in the original, Japanese version is Holy Beasts.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Sparta - Aug. 05, 2011

Before people begin to degrade me in a cyber-terriorist barrage of attacks, I just want to say that this is just my opinion.

The old beyblade was better. I grew up with the old characters and it's hard for me to root for the new ones (Except for Tsubasa).

Now, you may begin the degrading.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - dragoon120 - Aug. 05, 2011

In my opinion I say the old 3 seasons where better because theywere my childhood.It's real hard to grasp the new charaters in the MFB series.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Aug. 05, 2011

Everyone needs to seriously ask themselves : "What if Metal Fight Beyblade had been the series I saw first and grew up with instead ?" ... A lot of your reasons are quite bad.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - RustyXD - Aug. 05, 2011

That is true Kai-V , I think the original was better because
a) The beybattles were more brutal
b) The Dub voices didn't suck
c) The story line was better , like when Zeo was a robot you don't see anything like that happening in MFB.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - lord Wolfblade - Aug. 05, 2011

(Aug. 05, 2011  6:08 AM)RustyXD Wrote: b) The Dub voices didn't suck

three words, Hilliary and Daichi Serious

there are some other characters that had annoying voices but i cant remember their name's

personally i think that the original beyblade beats metal fusion, but V force was bad compared to metal fusion. here is why i think V force was bad compared to BMF

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - H8R - Aug. 06, 2011

alright then
the only person who can compare to kai is Ryuga(season2/3)
kyoya is .....Okay....
tsubasa comes after ryuga....tsubasa=Ray/Rei
masamune doesn't really seem like anyone maybe Max
yuu=daichi
Ginga=tyson/takao

alright

beyblade Grevolution and under (Click to View)

and yeah so I prefer G revolution

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Sparta - Aug. 06, 2011

(Aug. 05, 2011  1:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Everyone needs to seriously ask themselves : "What if Metal Fight Beyblade had been the series I saw first and grew up with instead ?" ... A lot of your reasons are quite bad.

Then I would say MFB. Honestly, in my opinion the how characters and some of the appearances are the same, so it just comes down to whichever I saw first Uncertain.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - lord Wolfblade - Aug. 06, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  1:12 AM)H8R Wrote: masamune doesn't really seem like anyone maybe Max

daichi is more like masamune (both seek the main character to battle him to become number one. always arguing with the the main character)
Yuu... Yuu is, well Yuu
kyoya is way better then tsubasa (and ryuga)

(NOTE: i am not just comparing the first three seasons of beyblade with BMF, but i am comparing them all with each other)
BMF likes (Click to View)
BMF dislikes (Click to View)

beyblade "2000" likes (Click to View)
beyblade "2000" dislikes (Click to View)

Vforce likes (Click to View)
Vforce dislikes (Click to View)

G revolution likes (Click to View)
G revolution dislikes (Click to View)
over all
BMF: better then V Force, worse then beyblade "2000". if it wasn't for the last five episodes of G revolution, BMF would be better then it.
beyblade "2000": beats them all, i want to watch it over and over
V Force: worst of them, it is just bad
G revolution: really, if it wasn't for the the last 5 episodes i think i would put it in between BMF and V force.

so it is: beyblade 2000>G revolution>BMF>V force IMO

anyways, i should add metal masters in this after i watch metal masters

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Janstarblast - Aug. 06, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  4:57 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: *snip*

Completely agree with you, lord!
Well, I do compare Bakuten Shoot and V-Force a bit differently.
Yes, the story in BB 2000 was great, but I hated the looks of the characters.... Tyson looked so fat, and he reminded me of the school bully back then... Still, Kai always looked awesome, no matter which series is it. The looks improved A LOT in V-Force. This is when I seriously started loving Beyblade! Smile

Kai honestly looks the coolest in Grevolution
and Btw kyoya isnt as cool as Kai
tsubasa is as cool as Ray/Rei
ryuga almost as cool as Kai
I'm talking about MFB ryuga who isn't possessed and has an incredible voice!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - lord Wolfblade - Aug. 06, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  1:45 PM)H8R Wrote: Kai honestly looks the coolest in Grevolution

yes but Kyoya is stronger and cooler then Tsubasa
you may think differently but IMO
kai: no one comes close to kai, except Kyoya, but Kyoya is still not Kai (hey, Kyoya "betrayed Ginga by joining his opponants team just like how Kai "betrayed" Tyson :\ )
tsubasa being as cool as ray i agree with. but Ryuga is in-between Tsubasa and Kyoya at least

(here are some more comparisons)
at the start of beyblade, kai was the leader of a gang but quite and joined Tyson`s team. Kai joined Tala in G revolution because he wanted to beat Tyson and be crowned Champion. one of Kai`s biggest (if not the biggest) objective is to beat Tyson

at the start of BMF Kyoya is the leader of a gang, he quits and then goes practices to beat Ginga, and then sorta joins Tyson. at the Begining of metal masters, instead of joining Ginga, he joins Team Wild Fang(?) in a quest to beat Ginga

they seem really similar to me Speechless

if you were comparing Ryuga`s Dub, with the first three Dubs then you would think different. but it seems you are comparing the MFB (Japanese) with the first three dubs, and IMO you should only compare a dub with another
dub...

i think that if BMF had the same soundtrack as the original three, it would be better then G revolution

this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xntk6_3ULBU can not compare to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2XJ9MRRSaA at all

(Aug. 06, 2011  4:13 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: yes but Kyoya is stronger and cooler then Tsubasa
kai: no one comes close to kai, except Kyoya, but Kyoya is still not Kai (hey, Kyoya "betrayed Ginga by joining his opponants team just like how Kai "betrayed" Tyson :\ )
tsubasa being as cool as ray i agree with. but Ryuga is in-between Tsubasa and Kyoya at least

at the start of beyblade, kai was the leader of a gang but quite and joined Tyson`s team. Kai joined Tala in G revolution because he wanted to beat Tyson and be crowned Champion. one of Kai`s biggest (if not the biggest) objective is to beat Tyson

at the start of BMF Kyoya is the leader of a gang, he quits and then goes practices to beat Ginga, and then sorta joins Tyson. at the Begining of metal masters, instead of joining Ginga, he joins Team Wild Fang(?) in a quest to beat Ginga

if you were comparing Ryuga`s Dub, with the first three Dubs then you would think different. but it seems you are comparing the MFB (Japanese) with the first three dubs, and IMO you should only compare a dub with another
dub...

i think that if BMF had the same soundtrack as the original three, it would be better then G revolution

this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xntk6_3ULBU can not compare to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2XJ9MRRSaA at all
you think I dont know that
takafumi adachi try'd to recreate kyoya as kai and thats why their story is so similar but what I'm saying is that despite the very similar storyline between them
IN COOLNESS RYUGA(SEASON 2/3) IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN COMPARE
sure kyoya is VERY cool but not as cool as Kai
and BTW kyoya (in his history ) has only won 4 matches
tsubasa has won 5

(Aug. 06, 2011  4:21 PM)H8R Wrote: you think I dont know that
takafumi adachi try'd to recreate kyoya as kai and thats why their story is so similar but what I'm saying is that despite the very similar storyline between them
IN COOLNESS RYUGA(SEASON 2/3) IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN COMPARE
sure kyoya is VERY cool but not as cool as Kai
and BTW kyoya (in his history ) has only won 4 matches
tsubasa has won 5

i don`t think you don`t know that, i am reminding you as you seem to not factor that in. even if you think Ryuga is the only one cool enough to be kai, kyoya still has the closest attitude towards kai, which is how i am judging

yes, but you are comparing the Japanese version of MFB with the English version of the first three. either compare English with English, or Japanese with Japanese

how come Kyoya beat Tsubasa then, because he is better. Kyoya also came very close to beating Ryuga. Tsubasa didn`t.

all in all, Kyoya is cooler. but fine, you have your opinion and i have mine. i cant change yours and you cant change mine

anyways i think this is getting way offtopic

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Janstarblast - Aug. 06, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  4:13 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  1:45 PM)H8R Wrote: Kai honestly looks the coolest in Grevolution

yes but Kyoya is stronger and cooler then Tsubasa

dub...

NOSTALGIA.... That song is so GOOD!!! Thanks, lord!
What happened to MFB's sound track? Beyblade! Beyblade! Let it Rip! Beyblade! Beyblade! Let it Rip!...................
Gah.... Such a noob song...

(Aug. 06, 2011  4:28 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: how come Kyoya beat Tsubasa then, because he is better. Kyoya also came very close to beating Ryuga. Tsubasa didn`t.

all in all, Kyoya is cooler. but fine, you have your opinion and i have mine. i cant change yours and you cant change mine

anyways i think this is getting way offtopic

actually tsubasa had ryuga on the ropes and it was because of tsubasa kyoya came close to beating ryuga (tsubasa revealed ryugas supposed weakness)

attitude wise yes kyoya is a lot like Kai
but the whole lone wolf and silent coolness is captured in ryuga
I mean yeah we all have our opinions but we can still debate it...

Kai:
was always silent (almost)
had a great appearance and almost only lost to the protagonist
lone wolf
went from being a bad guy to a good guy
Kai used a supposed forbidden bey but later switched back to a more controllable
and normal bey
left his team for an antagonist team
Ryuga:
lone wolf
very silent well a lot of the time he is
used a forbidden bey that possessed him but switched later on to a controllable bey
only lost once to the protagonist and has won each other battle

kyoya:
silent sometimes
left his team for an antagonist team
somewhat of a lone wolf

ryuga=5/6
kyoya=4/6
mention any other reasons if I missed them
haha yeah the them songs how could I forget
english theme songs
Grev beats BMF