World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Feb. 05, 2011

Somehow, both for "Tyson" and "Gingka", they chose to take some annoying voices for the main characters who will speak very often ... I think you might not have found Takao that bad in the original version.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ash-Tray - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Somehow, both for "Tyson" and "Gingka", they chose to take some annoying voices for the main characters who will speak very often ... I think you might not have found Takao that bad in the original version.

Well I did feel that the original voices didn't have much feeling in them. It always felt like they were practicing their words and the Voice Director just recorded that. For MFB, there was less of that and some decent voices. But there were still voice that made me go "What the hell made them think that was a good idea?" Mainly Gingka, DJ(though he did make me laugh a lot), Benki(B-b-b-b-bullcarp voice), and Ryuga(Wow his voice is bad, I mean BAD). And some time the lines don't fit with the moment. Like I remember after Kyoya and Ryuga's battle:

Ryuga: The power I want is Gingka, your power was the one I wanted from the very beginning!

Gingka: Grrrrrr........I'm flattered.

Me:[Image: inaudiblerage.gif]

Not to spoil anything for anyone, if you knew the situation in the beginning of ep 50, you'd scratch your head on Gingka line.

But I have watch some of the JP version of the OG and while I do hate Tyson less, it does stop the fact that they downgrade the other main characters(Exception Kai at times) and a lot of time make him look good while the others....are just there.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - dolphinblader - Feb. 05, 2011

I would say Kyoya is the new Kai

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - sum 472 - Feb. 05, 2011

mfb is better

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  11:29 PM)sum 472 Wrote: mfb is better
Elaborate on that otherwise this is SPAM.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Quited Acc. - Mar. 04, 2011

I Dont Get Why People Still Discuss This.
Beyblade Is Beyblade,
I Like All Of The Seasons .

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Jaems1 - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  2:19 AM)Tris12311 Wrote: I Dont Get Why People Still Discuss This.
Beyblade Is Beyblade,

It is about comparing character personalities as well as the storyline/plot, etc.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - GalaxyPegasis77 - Mar. 04, 2011

I go for original since it has more action of beys and more cusomizing

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeyFan - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  2:19 AM)Tris12311 Wrote: I Dont Get Why People Still Discuss This.
Beyblade Is Beyblade,

As with all things that get a sort of reboot, people will always make comparisons. These are the type of discussions that can last for a while.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - storm uzunaki - Mar. 04, 2011

BEYBLADE MFB IS MUCH BETTER!I LOVE POISEN SERPENT

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - AwesomeDragoon - Mar. 04, 2011

personally i would have to go with the old stuff
i dont know what it is about it that i like so much
maybe the comedy is better IN MY OPINION

(can this part go here)
but when it comes to the actual battleing blades
MFB better customization

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - DRlGER - Mar. 20, 2011

Mfb has a story while normal beyblade doesnt, the characters in original beyblade is better, but mfb story mossed it

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Triple-X-Turbo - Mar. 24, 2011

Beyblade is Beyblade. Whatever it's seasons are, It belongs to every beyfan's hearts and will. That doesn't make any sense that one season is better than another. As the time passes thoughts of beyblade will improve and we will enjoy it in a better way. So which is better than who doesn't make any differences between any seasons. [/align]But, There is one similariy still among us and that is we all have a deep love for beyblade which urges us to state our true wills in this topic.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 29, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  8:18 AM)Tropical Storm Wrote: Beyblade is Beyblade. Whatever it's seasons are, It belongs to every beyfan's hearts and will. That doesn't make any sense that one season is better than another. As the time passes thoughts of beyblade will improve and we will enjoy it in a better way. So which is better than who doesn't make any differences between any seasons. [/align]But, There is one similariy still among us and that is we all have a deep love for beyblade which urges us to state our true wills in this topic.

Beyblade is not beyblade. The first Beyblade battled over Holy bit best and now on Beyblade Metal Fusion they battled over a evil bey.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Poseidon - Mar. 29, 2011

this is how it is for me
beyblade season 1 > beyblade g revolution > beyblade v force > beyblade MFB
i don't like the new series. I dont know why beyblades stopped because of engine gears they were fairly good. Hms were good aswell but they weren't given much time in the market

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - MasterMike - Mar. 29, 2011

I like all the sesons but V-Force the best but im curios when metal masters come out because of galaxy pegasis and ray striker (ray unicorno)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - LdragoV2 - Mar. 30, 2011

Well nothing is better than the original, the plot and storyline I think is much better. Metal Fight Beyblade does not get exiting until season 2, season 1 of MFB seems like the daily life of Gingka Hagane when season 2 has a much better plot and storyline.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dusk - Mar. 30, 2011

I have to go with with the good ol originals! Everything original is better! Plots better and so are the characters.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Guardian - Mar. 30, 2011

I think the original isn't as good as metal fight

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - C a o S³ - Mar. 30, 2011

I prefer Bakuten Shoot Beyblade..I found it more exciting and (always in my opinion..) the old bey are nicer.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - farycbu - Apr. 04, 2011

I'd go with the original as well... But it could just be me holding onto the past, not a great fan of change. I sincerely do like the characters from the old cast more than the MFB ones though.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - naI - Apr. 04, 2011

I hate MFB a lot. Original are the original. There are so may reasons why it's better IMO.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeyCenter - Apr. 04, 2011

MFB. Although i thought that the first 3 seasons were INCREDIBALLY AWESOME, MFB IS THE BEST.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - naI - Apr. 05, 2011

Oh yeah and the one thing that MFB irritates me the most is that they never mentioned Tyson, Max, Rei and them. Like didn't Tyson win like the National World Galaxy whatever whatever Beyblade Tournament? Isn't Tyson the best blader in the world by now? I know its been like 5-8 years since the original but WTH! At least mention him. Its like getting a couple of rookie basketball players and the coach doesn't name or tell those rookie players about like Michael Jordon or Steve Nash and other NBA players like that. I mean if Gingka wants to be the best, shouldn't he defeat the best? Unless MFB is not connected to the original? But where is the logic in that? I mean, there wouldn't be MFB if it weren't for the original. The characters also really don't affect me as much too, like in G-Revolution, *spoiler* Kai DIED! He died people! But Dranzer saved him, now that is moving. Sure some characters can get annoying like for instance Tyson, but its not like Benkei with his b-b-b-b-b-bullll carp. Bit Beasts are hated too, but I don't see anything wrong with it? It was more Original that Constellations. Even the toys, the toys have smooth edges, what am I trying to get at here? Well its the fact that they aren't shaped as blades much anymore, it sort of defeats the purpose of Beyblade, like isn't a blade supposed to have sharp ends? Well they have to make it safe for the kids, well kids, if you don't want to get hurt, then look at what your buying at? BeyBLADES... I'm sure kids no what blades are. But no, they had to make them smooth and less cooler. Whatever... I don't see the logic now. (I watched and still watching MFB, both jap and eng, so I am not biased.)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Jaems1 - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  12:08 AM)Nuelyt Wrote: troll harder

Quote:Beyblade: Metal Fusion (originally known as as Metal Fight Beyblade in Japan) follows a new protagonist, Gingka Hagane, as well as a completely new cast.

Clearly, you know nothing about the new series, otherwise you would have read up on it. The show has been on for over a year now and you'd actually expect someone to go off and do some research that the anime might be set in a different universe compared to the first instead of going around complaining a year late.

Also, to be precise, Tyson and co. were mentioned as "Easter Eggs" within this anime; it has been mentioned on the BeyBlade Spirit website.

Yes, your logic is absolutely trollicious; metal beyblade with sharp ends would obviously do harm to the user (a lot of children) thus causing lawsuits.

EDIT: Those constellations are later properly milked into "bey-spirits" instead of calling them "bit-beasts", which in my opinion sounds a lot better. But really though, Adachi Takafumi intended those things to be spirits in this anime series from the start; they just needed to get the constellation theme going first, thus allowing them to get to where they are now. Season 3 back to stars, comets, etc. but more epik.