World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jan. 01, 2011

None of you read the last few posts of the previous page ? The posts he quoted were simply two years old ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - joson123 - Jan. 02, 2011

Dear Thread,
I love MFB like, ten times more than Beyblade V Force and G Revolution. And Kyoya is a pretty good substitute for Kai too. But then I hate Ginga, Tyson is too cool. I mean, Ginga sounds like a girl screaming when she sees a spider. Seriously pathetic, if you ask me. But then, Madoka does a better job than Kenny, and Kenta is a cool add-on. The best part is - No Daichi; and no pathetic Draciels either.

The beyblades in the previous saga are miserably dull, the colour matches are seriously not cool. New MFB beys are awesome-looking, but then the metal fades after a while.

And in the previous series, Tyson had no serious rival, not like Ryuuga. Just tournaments, again and again. I didn't like the bit-beasts, especially that that turtle that added some heavy armour too, despite that huge shell.

But I do like it when Storm Pegasus clashes with another bey and then they show Pegasus clashing into the enemy bey's beast.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Flamegiraffe - Jan. 02, 2011

I honestly think the 3 seasons were better because they enter tournaments and in MFB all they do is fight dark nebula. But, when Metal Masters comes out it will destroy the 3 past seasons. Also this kid named Masumme Kadoya will be a substitute for Daichi. He is in season 2. He has a stupid Unicornand he always loses to Gingka..

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Temporal - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:39 PM)joson123 Wrote: Dear Thread,
No Daichi; and no pathetic Draciels either.

And in the previous series, Tyson had no serious rival, not like Ryuuga. Just tournaments, again and again. I didn't like the bit-beasts, especially that that turtle that added some heavy armour too, despite that huge shell.

Erm...Not to rain on your parade but was Brooklyn not a "Rival" of sorts, along with Kai?
Daichi was probably one of the ones to help out Tyson the most, seeing as one is Left-Spin, and the other is right, or else the BladeBreakers wouldn't have bothered to get him in Fierce Battle. Pathetic?! In the anime, Draceil epitomized defense, and Draceil usually gave off great defense BBs like Metal Ball Defensers, or Draceil Sheild, plus, Who was screaming for Max to quit against the Cyber Bit-Beasts. Tyson and Ray. Who kept fighting, even at the expense of his own bey? Max.

@ above.
Plus, Unicorno isn't stupid. Ray is top-tier, D125 is on the rise, and CS is top-tier. Plus, all the BladeBreakers did was win tournaments.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  6:12 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Masumade
Masamune ?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Temporal - Jan. 02, 2011

Sorry, I can't spell his name. Or remember it for more than 2 days.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Xi - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  6:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: None of you read the last few posts of the previous page ? The posts he quoted were simply two years old ...

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... yeah, i know. i just started reading this thread so i started at the beginning

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Awesome One - Jan. 02, 2011

MFB can't compare to the first three beyblade seasons I don't understand any of these new MFB beyblades I only have one because my Bump King broke and they don't sell original beyblades anymore

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jan. 03, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  8:08 PM)Masked Blader7 Wrote: MFB can't compare to the first three beyblade seasons I don't understand any of these new MFB beyblades I only have one because my Bump King broke and they don't sell original beyblades anymore
So you think Metal Fight Beyblade is not good enough because you, unlike essentially everybody else, do not understand those new Beyblades ?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NitroNeo - Jan. 03, 2011

(Jan. 03, 2011  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:08 PM)Masked Blader7 Wrote: MFB can't compare to the first three beyblade seasons I don't understand any of these new MFB beyblades I only have one because my Bump King broke and they don't sell original beyblades anymore
So you think Metal Fight Beyblade is not good enough because you, unlike essentially everybody else, do not understand those new Beyblades ?

What he maybe saying is the overall design , like using face bolts instead of bit chips , he may hate the fact that stickers on MFB Beys get damaged to quickly than the old plastic HMS Ones & although MFB Perform better they do not look that cool , except a few

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jan. 03, 2011

That is not what "I don't understand any of these new MFB beyblades" seems to mean ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ian - Jan. 04, 2011

this is what happened to the Beyblade shows

1st season-cool
2nd-wow Did beyblade just got more wierd?
3rd- thats one odd show.
4th- wow thats- OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?

The beyblade corny show chart [__/]
__Plastic
[color=#FF0000]/
MFB

Point-Good beys and such but I swear, that gingka can't get cornier.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jan. 04, 2011

Metal Fight Beyblade is not a fourth season at all, by the way.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - JDBriggsBlader - Jan. 08, 2011

Well for me the toys themselves i like alot better than the origanals but im still more on the origanals side show wise

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Black Ghost - Jan. 22, 2011

MFB is the best of all [Image: tongueout.png]

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Pegasis 105F - Jan. 22, 2011

(Jan. 22, 2011  1:44 AM)Hypersonic Wrote: MFB is the best of all [Image: tongueout.png]

I agree [Image: tongueout.png]

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - angelmeins - Jan. 22, 2011

for me like both beyblade and beyblade metal fusion about the same exapt i wish that the metal fusion blade were more like the old ones made with really metal and maybe a bit bigger but ya either then that and my sister trying to make me stop watch it coz so corsed about watching coz some of the guy were belly shaits but i aready to i woulnt becouse i love the show and the toys and so and now that the new beyblades are out i can bulid them my self that part i love the old i needed my dads halp

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Temporal - Jan. 22, 2011

They are real metal...But they are smaller to cut down on cost, and to make battles seem more interesting, while making them heavier. Denser beys=better performance=slightly less customization.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeStation - Jan. 22, 2011

MFb by a long shot.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jan. 22, 2011

(Jan. 22, 2011  2:42 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: They are real metal...But they are smaller to cut down on cost, and to make battles seem more interesting, while making them heavier. Denser beys=better performance=slightly less customization.
Who ever said that they were smaller to "cut down on cost" ? I have never read that in any of TAKARA-TOMY's reports ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Temporal - Jan. 22, 2011

Hrm...Probably. I could be wrong. I was just saying that it would be way too expensive to make them the size of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblades.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NitroNeo - Jan. 22, 2011

(Jan. 22, 2011  5:11 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrm...Probably. I could be wrong. I was just saying that it would be way too expensive to make them the size of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblades.

Hmm.... nothing like that the price tag is now even higher than the old plastics , Plastics normal cost were $6.5 , but since HMS & MFB Came it's now like $7.6 so it's now more expensive , they made MFB Smaller coz Maybe they are easier to hold & fit the concept of beyblade small size , more power & also MFB n HMS Consume less space on the stadium & lets face it it's japan we are talking about they make everything small , small is definitely good , but still I like MFB Explosion beys more coz they feel a bit like the old ones i hate the non colored metal wheel

I Don't know why HMS & G-Revolution got bad response as i would put the beyblade series ranking as follows

Beyblade G-Revolution

BSB Season 1

MFB Explosion

Beyblade V-Force

Beyblade Metal Fusion / MFB

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - angelmeins - Jan. 22, 2011

i have a high power magent and one day i put it up ageint one of the mfb to see if it was matel and it wan't but if you puy a megent ageint a old beyblade it would stick to it becouse it is made form real matel

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NitroNeo - Jan. 22, 2011

(Jan. 22, 2011  8:37 AM)angelmeins Wrote: i have a high power magent and one day i put it up ageint one of the mfb to see if it was matel and it wan't but if you puy a megent ageint a old beyblade it would stick to it becouse it is made form real matel

This is off topic , not all metals attract each other

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - X1 - Jan. 22, 2011

MFB are best.
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:23 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:37 AM)angelmeins Wrote: i have a high power magent and one day i put it up ageint one of the mfb to see if it was matel and it wan't but if you puy a megent ageint a old beyblade it would stick to it becouse it is made form real matel

This is off topic , not all metals attract each other

Its alloy and alloy don't attract magnets.