World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - kyoyakai - Oct. 13, 2010

old anime is better but the beyblades in mfb are way better

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Wizard - Oct. 13, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  7:38 PM)Dude Wrote: Although I do hate unicorns Uncertain
THAT'S LIKE HATING RAINBOWS!!!! (it seriously is)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - stormaries8862 - Oct. 13, 2010

i say the first second and third series were the best.Although the tops are better and they wont break very easily.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tachimukai - Oct. 16, 2010

Well, this is easy for me to answer:

MFB forever!

The storyline in season 3 of beyblade (old) was - if I remember correctly - about BEGA taking over the beyblading sport as we know it.

I positivly think the MFB series has it beat. But one thing remains:

Tyson - Ginga?
Daichi - Kadoya?
Kenny - Madoka?
Max - Kenta?
Kai - Kyoya?
Rick - Benkei?

-Kadoya-

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Beymaster28 - Oct. 20, 2010

All of you are dummys if you like mfb better than the old beyblade but really constellations instead of bit beasts really I say Ginga is a sooooooooo dumb he is not better than Tyson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ginga is a loser to think benki and kenta are tuff Tyson can beat them in one hit!
hi

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Sin-hunter - Oct. 20, 2010

Why are we dummys for liking MFB. Some of us just happen to like MFB a little more then the original it's just is. Well that's all for me.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 20, 2010

(Oct. 20, 2010  9:38 PM)Beymaster28 Wrote: All of you are dummys if you like mfb better than the old beyblade but really constellations instead of bit beasts really I say Ginga is a sooooooooo dumb he is not better than Tyson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ginga is a loser to think benki and kenta are tuff Tyson can beat them in one hit!
hi
This post, especially the "hi" at the end, proves that we cannot take you seriously, hah. Come back when you can form solid thoughts and points, because right now you made a post that cannot affect us a lot.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Mc Frown - Oct. 21, 2010

If anything, he proved the opposite.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Wild Boar - Oct. 21, 2010

I touroughly believe that they should recreate the origanal beys in the newer metel fusion (ie:wild baor)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 21, 2010

(Oct. 21, 2010  5:12 PM)Wild Boar Wrote: I touroughly believe that they should recreate the origanal beys in the newer metel fusion (ie:wild baor)
You might have that conviction, but it is thoroughly flawed. For your information, the anime is only used as a commercial for the toyline. Not only have those "original beys" already been used years ago in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and that it would now be very redundant, but they are not even sold anymore, so there is zero chance of TAKARA-TOMY choosing to include them in Metal Fight Beyblade. Time would be spent on Beyblades that will bring TAKARA-TOMY no profit, which is not what a company wants.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Storm Breaker - Oct. 22, 2010

Pegasus is not a unicorn...
I love MFB!
The regular was alright but not the best and btw Kyouya is awesome ;D

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - s-pegasus - Oct. 22, 2010

(Oct. 22, 2010  1:03 AM)Storm Breaker Wrote:
Pegasus is not a unicorn...
I love MFB!
The regular was alright but not the best and btw Kyouya is awesome ;D

He was talking about the second season.In the second season there is a character who has ray unicorno which is a unicorno.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Oct. 24, 2010

(Oct. 22, 2010  1:45 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: He was talking about the second season.In the second season there is a character who has ray unicorno which is a unicorno.

Nah, I was talking about Pegasis, of course.

You see, I'm a galoping idiot who can't tell the difference between a horse with wings from a horse with a horn. Neither can I tell the difference between my Ipod and a regular everyday human being.

I'm quite a sad sack, ain't I?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Deadpool - Oct. 24, 2010

(Oct. 16, 2010  8:24 PM)Kadoya Wrote: Well, this is easy for me to answer:

MFB forever!

The storyline in season 3 of beyblade (old) was - if I remember correctly - about BEGA taking over the beyblading sport as we know it.

I positivly think the MFB series has it beat. But one thing remains:

Tyson - Ginga?
Daichi - Kadoya?
Kenny - Madoka?
Max - Kenta?
Kai - Kyoya?
Rick - Benkei?

-Kadoya-

Correction Ray-Benkei.

MFB pwns all.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - bmasu - Oct. 24, 2010

MFB is better in my mind

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Temporal - Oct. 29, 2010

MFB. Gingka leaves much to be desired, but personality-wise, he can progress much more than Tyson ever did. Kenta pesonifies the newbie that ends up a reliable team member, Kyouya takes Kai's spot in their gang, and Benkei's just Benkei. The humor is better, and there is less emphasis on the "beasts" thus making it better in my eyes.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NitroNeo - Oct. 30, 2010

MFB Has gr8 bey animation & sound but the characters didn't suck me in the storyline as the old beyblade did & Tyson was fun but Gingka is a mixture of Tyson & Kai & frankly the series didn't get me pumped up till Masamune Kadoya showed up coz i feel he is more entertaining with his self proclaimed no.1 thing & a will to never give up at least till ep 65 i never seen him give up & i feel ray unicorno should at least look better as i feel he is a secondary hero to Gingka

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 30, 2010

Of course Masamune is secondary next to Ginga. Even their team is called after Ginga, hah : "Gan Gan Galaxy".

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - x-gil-x - Oct. 30, 2010

well, thats difficult...
...like both a lot Smile
beyblade is still cool *hands up*

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ryuutarou - Oct. 31, 2010

It's done splendid IMO, I liked V force the most for some reason but thats probably drawing with MFB now.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - LeonetheLion - Oct. 31, 2010

Well then, to me in my opinion, I think that MFB is better than the old series.
I think the MFB series is drawn better, and plus, I have not watched a lot of
the old series. Plus, I like the Metal Fight Beyblade's better than the plastic
beyblades.(Don't fight this post please.)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Spaz76 - Oct. 31, 2010

I've never seen MFB series. Is it REALLY that good? The crazy haired kid's scarf kinda throws me off on whether it's good or not.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Oct. 31, 2010

Ginga's hair is crazy? How about Kai's? It's pretty much the exact same size and style plus it's got two different colors in it...

But yeah, it's very good.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - dracofrancis - Oct. 31, 2010

i've only watch up to episode 30 and i think season 1 and season 3 of beyblade is better than mfb
personally with all the episodes i've watched it is about as good a beyblade v-force

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - hyper aires7580 - Oct. 31, 2010

mfb owns because i tested it out mfb won

¿