World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - spiritofldrago - Oct. 04, 2010

(Oct. 04, 2010  1:26 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2010  4:40 PM)Gasher Wrote: mfb is way better,but some charectors can get very annoyingTongue_out
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:16 PM)dranzerrrr Wrote: I honestly think that the original beyblade anime is much cooler because I personally think that most of the main characters in the new anime are annoying.

Are you copying Gasher's post?

I didn't even see this guy's post, I just went straight to the posting area, my honest opinion is that jinka, benkei, the flame libra guy, and kenta are annoying.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Pyro - Oct. 04, 2010

Kenta and Benkei, yes.
Ginga kinda.
But no way! Yuu is too cool DUnhappy

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - misquared - Oct. 05, 2010

Yuu makes me sick XD
Gingka is cool in his own way.......... but his coolness is kinda fading
Benkei's noisy in the dub
Kenta is cute btw

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - spiritofldrago - Oct. 05, 2010

Oh my god, kenta, cute??? He's a stupid annoying midget. And ginga's american voice is annoying as, well, I can't say it on this forum. I like ryuga, although he is criminally insane. And doji is pretty cool. Yu is annoying. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Sin-hunter - Oct. 06, 2010

(Oct. 05, 2010  11:18 PM)dranzerrrr Wrote: Oh my god, kenta, cute??? He's a stupid annoying midget. And ginga's american voice is annoying as, well, I can't say it on this forum. I like ryuga, although he is criminally insane. And doji is pretty cool. Yu is annoying. Pinching_eyes_2

<_< Some people take offense to that. Like me for instance. I'm a midget and I can be stupid and annoying and I like Kenta he's adorable so is Yuu.

Well this is america I wouldn't expect nothing less.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 06, 2010

Also, you might be surprised but some members here act even worse than Kenta, so you should not alienate him, hah.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Heavyblader666 - Oct. 06, 2010

(Oct. 05, 2010  11:18 PM)dranzerrrr Wrote: Oh my god, kenta, cute??? He's a stupid annoying midget. And ginga's american voice is annoying as, well, I can't say it on this forum. I like ryuga, although he is criminally insane. And doji is pretty cool. Yu is annoying. Pinching_eyes_2

Those voice actors worked hard to do those voice actings. So don't judge people like I did.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - gianc6 - Oct. 06, 2010

i am sry but the original was the shiznit. in beyblades ya of course mfb wins but the orginal is the orginal.but also im not hating bcuz a beyblade is a beyblsde

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 06, 2010

(Oct. 06, 2010  4:23 AM)gianc6 Wrote: i am sry but the original was the shiznit. in beyblades ya of course mfb wins but the orginal is the orginal.but also im not hating bcuz a beyblade is a beyblsde
... You are not bringing any arguments to back your opinion at all, hah. Everything you wrote was just a mess of meagre ouroboros.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Pimpju - Oct. 06, 2010

LOL "shiznit". One of the best words ever thought of, regardless of meaning.

I'm not too sure if the animation is still like this, but from what I've seen (around 18-19 episodes of the first series) they sometimes make people like Ryuuga or Kyoya look like gremlins.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this point made before.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Oct. 06, 2010

(Oct. 06, 2010  5:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... You are not bringing any arguments to back your opinion at all, hah. Everything you wrote was just a mess of meagre ouroboros.

Aren't you the one who said Original fans have the strangest arguments? Are you really surprised?

I believe he said that "the original is the shiznit". This is a strong argument. The shiznit is pretty elite, and presents numerous positive points for itself.

The word sounds hilarious, for example.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - masterdragoon12 - Oct. 06, 2010

(Jul. 13, 2009  12:12 AM)Raikage Wrote: Well...in my opinion.....MFB is just completely devastating the old series. It's just better overall. I see a LOT of hate for it though. Although it's mainly just people complaining that Kai isn't in it. Tired
They just shouldnt have changed the characters.

They already developed all of the old characters quite thoroughly though. THere wouldn't really be very much to go from. Plus no explanation for the loss of Dragoon, Dranzer etc and replacement with Constellations.

I do prefer the old character designs for the most part though.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Oct. 06, 2010

(Oct. 06, 2010  1:59 PM)masterdragoon12 Wrote: They just shouldnt have changed the characters.

That is if you actually found them likeable. I am soooo glad they got rid of Tyson (Although Ryuuga's english voice is almost as annoying as his)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - misquared - Oct. 07, 2010

Well, I find Kenta cute because I see the modern-day kids or the everyday kids like him

They want to be the best and all and they idolize some "Gingka"--- a friend or a dad etc.

At least Kenta has moments of being MANLY... really... sometimes he's really manning up, and that's cute for a kid... to be so brave and all and wanting to be independent

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - lord Wolfblade - Oct. 07, 2010

the only thing that i really find annoying is Benkei saying bull all the time and ryuuga's squeaky voice and kenta is much like most kids his age including my brother so he's not that annoying . but when it comes to the battle MFB is more beyblade then giant monsters
so in my opinion MFB wins

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - misquared - Oct. 08, 2010

Ditto on the MFB being more on Beyblading XDDD

I'm okay with Benkei's BULL
But I think it's often overused and his voice is painful to the ears... I noticed he's toning it down though XD

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - manga - Oct. 09, 2010

i think yuu is the best thing since the whoopee boys he is so...so KWAII!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeyPhilosopher - Oct. 11, 2010

Old Beyblades > New Beyblades:

The Metal Fight Beyblade is kind of rushed and lazy. Face Hunters? What the hell? In the manga, they focus of how it is metal too much in the first couple of chapters.

The characters don't have much upgrade for there beys and they don't really look to cool. The only thing I don't like about the old series is that they made Tyson win to much. The new MFB is more fair and main characters don't ALWAYS win. But, The bit beasts vs the "constellation zodiac monster" is quite easy. THe zodiac stuff is weird, I mean a horse for a main character? In MFB Explosion, A unicorn for the second main character?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 11, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  3:23 PM)ShinigamiKing Wrote: THe zodiac stuff is weird, I mean a horse for a main character? In MFB Explosion, A unicorn for the second main character?
Hahah, this is so discriminatory. What do you have against horses ?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Oct. 11, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah, this is so discriminatory. What do you have against horses ?

Horses suck, man. They're the plague of America.

Unicorns come second to that.

Dragons are cool, though. Animals that don't exist are epic.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Jaems1 - Oct. 11, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  5:12 PM)Dude Wrote: Dragons are cool, though. Animals that don't exist are epic.

(Oct. 11, 2010  5:12 PM)Dude Wrote: Unicorns come second to that.

contradicted yourself there... because Pegasis is a mythical horse (animal) which does not exist and neither do Unicorns...

also, horses are plagues of the US?... i would've thought nowadays people are more worried about cancer, aids, etc.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Oct. 11, 2010

I know my humour is subtle and very clever (Right...) but I was sarcastic...

Although I do hate unicorns Uncertain

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - GemiosX - Oct. 13, 2010

I really miss the old characters, the BladeBreakers. But the new ones are awesome as well, the tops are cool, even though they are really different. I personaly like G-Rev the best, but I am into the new ones as well. Smile