World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - captainparody - Oct. 01, 2010

Try watching episode 13.it looks like a pretty good episode to me.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - misquared - Oct. 01, 2010

(Oct. 01, 2010  3:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2010  3:23 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: The Original Had WAY better action......G-revoultion FTW....!
... You have clearly not seen all the episodes of Metal Fight Beyblade.

MFB kinda gets better as it goes on

I heard most people also complain about how "boring" it is and stopped

I continued watching and really, IT GETS BETTER XD

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - LeonTempest - Oct. 02, 2010

i myslef have watched some more MFB out of pure bordem lately. however, SOME parts get slightly better. The addition of the character Tsubasa was a great new character, and he is the only character without a horrible actor in the dub too. bonus

MFB: 2.5/5 - I explajned why. I did gibe it an extra .5 though
Grev: 4/5 - actual violence! oh ya! real character developments too!! =D
VF: 3.5/5 - better than 1st, but nit as good as Grev. it is stuck somewhere in the middle
Standard: 3/5 - close to what MFB is now, but with better voice acting and no CGIs.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 02, 2010

Actually I personally think David Reale is not the right voice actor for Tsubasa from what I have heard ...

Anyway, you should really watch more episodes before judging. I am sure you watched almost all of the episodes of the other series, so Metal Fight Beyblade should deserve the same treatment, especially when we keep saying that it gets better.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - DiZ0X - Oct. 02, 2010

Lol. No one responds to my wall of text =(

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - misquared - Oct. 02, 2010

(Oct. 02, 2010  5:25 AM)DiZ0X Wrote: Lol. No one responds to my wall of text =(

That means "We're speechless and we agree"
XD

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tempestas007 - Oct. 02, 2010

I think it's unfair to compare the two when the basis for it hinges from nostalgia. "The good ol' days" will always seem better in comparison to what you are relating it to. It's better to separate the two and look at them as such: two separate shows. Hell, they are in two separate universes (the only inkling of the old Beyblade is in a poster in an early episode...that doesn't really count in my eyes).

Also, the Dub isn't that spectacular this time around, I would stick to watching the Japanese version.

As for the battles, there were plenty of battles in MFB that gave me goosebumps because I was so engrossed with the action. Given the proper background story, the battles elevate to that level (Like Tyson vs. Ray or Kai vs. Brooklyn for you guys that stick to the old Beyblade). Most of those battles happen later, so give the anime time to develop.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - LeonTempest - Oct. 02, 2010

(Oct. 02, 2010  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually I personally think David Reale is not the right voice actor for Tsubasa from what I have heard ...

Anyway, you should really watch more episodes before judging. I am sure you watched almost all of the episodes of the other series, so Metal Fight Beyblade should deserve the same treatment, especially when we keep saying that it gets better.

David Reale also voiced Kai in the old series' correct?
to post above mine: in my opinion, the old animes and MFB are seperate, but parralel universes. the only connections i have seen are minor background character similarities and the presence of DJ in both series, who could be just a crossover character and not really the original DJ. what is this other connection of which you speak?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tempestas007 - Oct. 02, 2010

In an early episode (I forget the number) when they are hanging out where they Beybattle, you can see a poster which has all the old Bladebreakers on it.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Prince Blaze - Oct. 02, 2010

Im sorry to say (acually im not) that nothing beats the original japanese MFB series.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 02, 2010

(Oct. 02, 2010  1:42 PM)Leonwind Wrote: David Reale also voiced Kai in the old series' correct?
to post above mine: in my opinion, the old animes and MFB are seperate, but parralel universes. the only connections i have seen are minor background character similarities and the presence of DJ in both series, who could be just a crossover character and not really the original DJ. what is this other connection of which you speak?
Yes, David Reale voiced Kai Hiwatari.

Those two Blader DJs are completely different. The first Blader DJ was better, they should have used Blader Ken for Metal Fight Beyblade.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - DriggerRulez - Oct. 02, 2010

id like to see the Original cast as it is set in the same city, but then again it would ruin MFB for me too. The plastic beys are more different in Attack rings but the MFB ones will release more beys to customize so all in all MFB is better.
(Oct. 02, 2010  2:37 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: In an early episode (I forget the number) when they are hanging out where they Beybattle, you can see a poster which has all the old Bladebreakers on it.

I think its episode 8,

Sorry to double post , i forgot how to edit a post and add a Quote.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Gasher - Oct. 02, 2010

mfb is way better,but some charectors can get very annoyingTongue_out

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - kingsnackboy - Oct. 02, 2010

(Jul. 13, 2009  12:21 AM)Raikage Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:19 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Exactly. I have seen many irritating comments stating that Kyouya should "burn in hell" because they believe he "copied Kai".

I have seen comments like that about Kyouya too. And I honestly don't see much similarity between Kyouya and Kai......they look NOTHING alike and they're personalities aren't really that similar either.

the only thing they have in common is that they both had a street team that stole beyblades or points thats about it! kyouya is more social then kai.
the way i think of it beyblade is a series that only gets better with time so i cant really compare the seasons. but metal fight kinda copied of the story of the oraginal series alittle (just a bit the only thing that was really aparent was the kyouya thing and how he changed)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ShadowsA7X - Oct. 02, 2010

in my opinion... i think the first 3 seasons were the best especially g-revolution, i think this because the storyline was more thrilling, bit beasts had more good looks and to activate their special moves they dont defy the laws of gravity and (sometimes) physics. In contrast with mfb characters are annoying especially kenta, constelation beasts are ugly and special moves defy laws of gravity.
oh one more thing in my opinion old schl beys look better than mfb

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Sparta - Oct. 03, 2010

True. I liked the old series a lot better, because even though MFB has an ok plot line, the ones from the old series (especially g rev) were better. The actual MFB tops, however, completely wreck uppppp. Only once has my Dranzer ms ever even beaten i MFB. that being said, bit beasts are cooler than constellations. Speaking of which (sorry 4 changing the subject) dark GASHER?? really??? They changed cancer??? Wowowowowowowow thts sooo sad i even made a joke about it!! "how many people from nelvana does it take to screw in a lightbulb?? 1! people from nelvana can screw anything!!!" lolololol

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 03, 2010

(Oct. 02, 2010  11:18 PM)Dragoon105RF Wrote: in my opinion... i think the first 3 seasons were the best especially g-revolution, i think this because the storyline was more thrilling, bit beasts had more good looks and to activate their special moves they dont defy the laws of gravity and (sometimes) physics. In contrast with mfb characters are annoying especially kenta, constelation beasts are ugly and special moves defy laws of gravity.
oh one more thing in my opinion old schl beys look better than mfb
Oh, because Bakuten Shoot Beyblade did not frequently defy physics and gravity hahah ? Sure.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Oct. 03, 2010

(Oct. 03, 2010  1:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, because Bakuten Shoot Beyblade did not frequently defy physics and gravity hahah ? Sure.

What, haven't you ever created an entire new dimension with your mere mental, grew wings and started flying for no apparent reason with huge chunks of buildings floating around you? Why, you are such a weird gal, Kai-V.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 03, 2010

(Oct. 03, 2010  1:55 AM)Dude Wrote: What, haven't you ever created an entire new dimension with your mere mental, grew wings and started flying for no apparent reason with huge chunks of buildings floating around you? Why, you are such a weird gal, Kai-V.
I know, I will die an old crumpled and unaccomplished woman soon.

It is often crazy what the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade fans use as arguements ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Oct. 03, 2010

(Oct. 03, 2010  1:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I know, I will die an old crumpled and unaccomplished woman soon.

Hey, at least you're realistic.

But seriously, the only good part of the original show, for me, was Brooklyn.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - misquared - Oct. 04, 2010

I treat them (stories) both differently
They're unique in their own way

However, my opinion still remains

I like the DESIGN/Visual appeal of the old plastic ones
New ones look like screws XDD But they do function better. hahaha!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - spiritofldrago - Oct. 04, 2010

I honestly think that the original beyblade anime is much cooler because I personally think that most of the main characters in the new anime are annoying.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - RエスコルピオT125JB - Oct. 04, 2010

(Oct. 02, 2010  4:40 PM)Gasher Wrote: mfb is way better,but some charectors can get very annoyingTongue_out
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:16 PM)dranzerrrr Wrote: I honestly think that the original beyblade anime is much cooler because I personally think that most of the main characters in the new anime are annoying.

Are you copying Gasher's post?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - super bored - Oct. 04, 2010

i like the original the best

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Oct. 04, 2010

(Oct. 04, 2010  1:26 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Are you copying Gasher's post?

Why would it be the case? He just has the same argument Uncertain