World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Akatsuki - Mar. 18, 2010

When i first heard about the release of Metal Fight Beyblade it was purely by coincidence. The reason for that was i had just finished watching Naruto Shippuden and after that i was kinda bored. So after browing on the internet i decided to check out the official Beyblade website. When i saw it had been updated and said Beyblade Metal Fusion coming 2010 i checked it out on google.

When i googled it i got a result saying that Metal Fight Beyblade was airing in Japan and that it was a modern rebirth. When i first watched it i really got into the storyline.

Out of Metal Fight Beyblade and the original i am tied. This is due to the fact that i grew up with the original 3 series and now that i am older i have gotten into Metal Fight Beyblade. With Metal Fight and Bakuten shoot both of the series have excellent characters, great storylines, ace music and the battles are awesome. So for me it is a tie between the two Wink

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Yotsuba - Mar. 21, 2010

Though this is a bit off topic, I heard of MFB through looking at my old collection of gameboy games. I found some V-force game and decided to play it, even though it was crappy, the pictures of the beyblades and stuff brought back a huge amount of memories (Like sitting at a park with my cousin beyblading till dusk) So I googled "Beyblades" to see if there is still anything going on and found a couple of pictures of new beyblades I've never seen before, and then I bumped here.

Anywho, I don't hate the new anime, I just don't care for it. It has some 'action' and many cases where Ginga(or however you pronounce it) wins because of believing, yada yada yada.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SpinningSamurai - Mar. 21, 2010

I also grew up with the old series, and still think they are awsome!
I have looked at the mfb anime and will be doing until it ends because even if I think that its not even near as good as the old series are, its still beyblade, and I love beyblade, when I was little I laughed at Tyson now I laugh at Ginga. Tongue_out
But my love to plastic blades will NEVER be replaced with mfb, but I agree after seeing some vids on youtube, mfb ftw!!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ha ha haha - Mar. 25, 2010

i dont like mfb.

season 1 is my favourite and plastic blades just look much better than mfb.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Killer Beafowl - Mar. 26, 2010

Why? MFB series is way better looking in the anime than season 1.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - mezz - Mar. 29, 2010

MFB has a deeper storyline, i mean this is what happened in Beyblade: Bitbeast stealing villians-then a little sidetrack story-world championships-finals-tyson wins-end of series. That goes for Beyblade and Beyblade V-Force only since i haven't finished watch G revolution(which is sooo much better than V-Force and season 1)
G-Revolution seems to be sooo much better, with the introduction of Tysons bro :3 I'm glad that they have got over that tournament thing in MFB.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - jopjoejop - Mar. 29, 2010

i think the old caracters should like battle the other caracters at the end that would be epic

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NAP - Mar. 30, 2010

(Mar. 29, 2010  5:40 PM)mezz Wrote: I'm glad that they have got over that tournament thing in MFB.

Have you been watching MFB at all? I mean the series STARTED with Kenta being in the finals of a tourney. And Battle Bladers? Hello?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - GalenSeybert - Apr. 01, 2010

wished that the bit-beasts in MFB could have been more "creative", they didnt have any cool armor like in the original 3 seasons, but yeah, MFB is turning out to be a great series

Yeah sure

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - S_Hisaki_Raiden - Apr. 01, 2010

MFB is a thousand times better than the first three series. The story is deeper. And the development is great.

Luckily, I never expected to see in this series the characters from previous sagas (or children of any of them.) So the anime I was interested from the beginning, I wanted to see something new and found it. Takafumi Adachi was brilliant. I loved the first season of MFB.

And also, I am very glad that this forum is not people who say that the series is not good, just because that leaves no Kai (Or any of the other characters). And I do not like comparisons, The Bakuten Shoot Beyblade characters are full stop, MFB are different and so cool.

Greetings!

P.D: My English is bad. Sorry.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - hyperpegasus718 - Sep. 02, 2010

[/color][/font][/size]I liked the old beyblade more than mfb probably because i grew up watching it and i think the blades look alot cooler plus i like the older characters better(and why did they make lightning ldrago the bad bey i mean hes awsome!)
I liked the old beyblade more than mfb probably because i grew up watching it and i think the blades look alot cooler plus i like the older characters better(and why did they make lightning ldrago the bad bey i mean hes awsome!)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - dragoon k.o. - Sep. 06, 2010

i think both series have there ups and downs. the new beyblades don't look as cool as the other ones. performance wise they can crush older beyblades even if the older blades do have engine gears. but what is missing in the new beyblades is creativity. this is what i mean:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:zxTommBHWskcAM:http://i41.tinypic.com/wafxj5.jpg&t=1

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0Mv6Nxm9jreoJq7679U2toDnPxcT7b1mIu5gSkR0gj8GkK7w&t=1&usg=__bfbRmND-sp5j-GtyJFztGmSsRDY=

the new ones all look similar but the old ones are very different

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Sep. 06, 2010

(Sep. 06, 2010  11:12 PM)blastman236 Wrote: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0Mv6Nxm9jreoJq7679U2toDnPxcT7b1mIu5gSkR0gj8GkK7w&t=1&usg=__bfbRmND-sp5j-GtyJFztGmSsRDY=

That is a render by the way, and none of those even appear in the Metal Fight Beyblade anime for your information ... If you look at other Metal Fight Beyblades, you will probably notice that they are more different ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - FieraDevilWings - Sep. 07, 2010

You know what, let's sum it up in one word: Tatsunoko.
Yeah, that's about it - one of the main reasons behind the awesomeness that is the anime of Beyblade: Metal Fusion/Metal Fight Beyblade is due to Tatsunoko Pro. animating it! They're known for making great anime, and (slightly derailing the topic but still keeping in line with Tatsunoko) in case you guys haven't heard it, the Wii game Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars was a great way to demonstrate many of their anime characters. (I wouldn't be surprised if they did a VS game like that again and made something like "WBBA Japan Stadium" as a playable stage, due to the vastly increased popularity of MFB, but I doubt Beys can battle on their own. Perhaps the power of the stars will give them a physical form, similar to episode 51 of the anime where Ginga was saved by Pegasus?)
Also note evolving technology, so it's quite obvious that the Beybattles are more dramatic with bigger and better GFX (and much bigger stadiums!) and beautiful detail on the blades themselves (it's not like the originals already had it, they were awesome too).

For some people, though, nothing beats nostalgia and classical blading, back in the plastics of the day, and the designs for all of them. And perhaps the ridiculous situation where Wolborgs can be beaten and plastics have a chance against the HMS. (I derailed a bit there by ranting on about Wolborg MS' Running Core. Stupid free-spinning.)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - dragoon k.o. - Sep. 09, 2010

(Sep. 06, 2010  11:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:12 PM)blastman236 Wrote: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0Mv6Nxm9jreoJq7679U2toDnPxcT7b1mIu5gSkR0gj8GkK7w&t=1&usg=__bfbRmND-sp5j-GtyJFztGmSsRDY=

That is a render by the way, and none of those even appear in the Metal Fight Beyblade anime for your information ... If you look at other Metal Fight Beyblades, you will probably notice that they are more different ...

what im saying is that the new mfb beyblade only have like 15 different attack rings. the plastic ones have close to 100 if not over

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Sep. 09, 2010

(Sep. 09, 2010  1:06 AM)dragoon k.o. Wrote: what im saying is that the new mfb beyblade only have like 15 different attack rings. the plastic ones have close to 100 if not over
Only fifteen ?
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/parts.html
And the list is not even complete. I can agree that we do not want to see anymore Dark Bull and Dark Wolf using the same Metal Wheel, but what you posted was a Random Booster, which is known for containing a few similar parts since they are not major releases. A few new Wheels are coming soon in Japan too.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - dragoon k.o. - Sep. 09, 2010

wow!!! this does change my opinion on the mfb creativeness....

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Sparta - Sep. 10, 2010

Yah i liked the original beyblade better even though metal fight beys are heavier and have better spin times the old blades were about costomizations while now its about who is willing to spend the most money money to get the better equipment and gear

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Sep. 10, 2010

(Sep. 10, 2010  12:41 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Yah i liked the original beyblade better even though metal fight beys are heavier and have better spin times the old blades were about costomizations while now its about who is willing to spend the most money money to get the better equipment and gear
... You do not understand Metal Fight Beyblade at all. Come back only when you do.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ryashoki - Sep. 10, 2010

Gotta go with MFB, but they have no originality. I mean "Star Blast Attack". 0.o Galaxy Storm > Star Blast.
Who wants Ginga to battle Tyson like how Jaden battled Yugi?. Grin

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Sep. 10, 2010

(Sep. 10, 2010  4:44 AM)ryashoki Wrote: Gotta go with MFB, but they have no originality. I mean "Star Blast Attack". 0.o Galaxy Storm > Star Blast.
This is the whole list of Ginga's attacks ...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php?Ginga
Galaxy Nova is better than Galaxy Storm, personally.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - beybeyboy15 - Sep. 10, 2010

lol like are you guys really talking about special attack moves off the show lol. Tyson vs Ginga who would win. I think it would be a tie.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - azzman182 - Sep. 10, 2010

hmmm its a difficult one. id like to think its just another stepping stone for beyblade. i feel too many people are treating mfb beyblade as a completely new original thing. i think its awsome from what ive seen of it but people should still keep the old beyblades alive. their not that much different so theres no harm in mixed battles.

i grew up with series 1 and 2 didnt really watch 3 and havnt watched 4 proply yet. but i will say the 1st 3 series i liked the bit beasts more than the new idea of star signs it was more creative and when the toys came out me n mates were like yeaahh im gonna put the bit chip of driger on my blade. i miss that element of it. and i think the only problem with the new blade toys is that they all look quite similer. the old ones were all different shapes sizes and colours. that was cool. and they were more customisable. and i agree that people are bein silly about the new charicters, they cant carry on with tyson and all them cus itl get way too repetative. they were my fav bunch of charicters compared to the new ones so far. but i will say one thing in mfbs defense is that it looks like its goin way more realistic and they are finally made more from die cast metal, the old ones only had a metal defense ring, the new ones have cool fat metal rings. and the new ones do have better bottoms they attack faster and move better. and they make a cool chingy sound when they hit haha.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - kid-darkness - Sep. 10, 2010

good point it was fun but you need to let go of the past.
it would be cool if the parts were compatible though
but overall mfb completely wins in my opinion.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Wizard - Sep. 10, 2010

Hmm, I personally think that MFB is better. Especially since it makes way more sense to me, like I don't even understand the customs for the old series all that much, but I completely understand the customs for MFB. Also the characters in MFB are alot better.