World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Dragon Ball: The Movie - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Dragon Ball: The Movie (/Thread-Dragon-Ball-The-Movie)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Roan - May. 16, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:
djspida5 Wrote:I don't think the movie will be bad, but some fan boys are going to complain ULTRA hard.
see: http://www.daizex.com

Wow.

Epitome of weeaboo.

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - knux - May. 16, 2008

Stephen Chow isnt directing it. He has nothing to do with the creative side of it whatsoever. The films going to be very very poor.

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Bey Brad - May. 16, 2008

knux Wrote:Stephen Chow isnt directing it. He has nothing to do with the creative side of it whatsoever. The films going to be very very poor.

Who is directing it?

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Zander Soulwind - May. 16, 2008

You know I like Dragonbal/Z and all (Not GT, that was rubbish) but I really don't think this film is going to work, I mean would it work with Naruto or Bleach or Beyblade for that matter? No I don't think it would so why would this be any different.

Roy Wrote:You know I like Dragonbal/Z and all (Not GT, that was rubbish) but I really don't think this film is going to work, I mean would it work with Naruto or Bleach or Beyblade for that matter? No I don't think it would so why would this be any different.

[Image: 2igc8xf.gif]

Did you really just say, "A live-action Beyblade movie wouldn't work, and through this I am drawing the conclusion that a live-action Dragon Ball movie would not work because I guess they are both Japanese or something."

FYI, I don't see why a Naruto movie couldn't work.

Bey Brad Wrote:
Roy Wrote:You know I like Dragonbal/Z and all (Not GT, that was rubbish) but I really don't think this film is going to work, I mean would it work with Naruto or Bleach or Beyblade for that matter? No I don't think it would so why would this be any different.

[Image: 2igc8xf.gif]

Did you really just say, "A live-action Beyblade movie wouldn't work, and through this I am drawing the conclusion that a live-action Dragon Ball movie would not work because I guess they are both Japanese or something."

FYI, I don't see why a Naruto movie couldn't work.

O.K maybe I am wrong, can't really say that I have see an anime that became a live-action film so I guess it is not my place to say something like that.

P.S. If an one here nows Ghost in the Shell, they are doing a live-action film of that.

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Ichida - May. 16, 2008

A live action Beyblade movie would be... interesting.

Ichida Wrote:A live action Beyblade movie would be... interesting.

i had a dream i was in this

i was takao, which is weird because i would make more sense as basically anyone but takao

Bey Brad Wrote:

i was takao, which is weird because i would make more sense as basically anyone but takao

These things happen. I've had a dream once where I was in it but me myself was someone else, atleast i think I have.

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - AnnieDuck - May. 16, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:

you're mao

D:

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Ominous - May. 16, 2008

Beyluxurycruise

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - knux - May. 17, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
knux Wrote:Stephen Chow isnt directing it. He has nothing to do with the creative side of it whatsoever. The films going to be very very poor.

Who is directing it?

Guy called James Wong. Not sure what he's done before. Stephen Chow is the producer.

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Bey Brad - May. 17, 2008

whatever if stephen chow is involved it will have some redeeming qualities

We'll see.

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Bey Brad - May. 17, 2008

it's not like the source material was groundbreaking drama or something

who said it was

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Pich - May. 17, 2008

wow, it would be waaaaay better just animated but whatever. but dragonball was my favorite. i liked it better than dbz. so this is cool.

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - To - Jul. 23, 2008

Necro posting, eat my grass.

There has been like a huge amount of pictures over the past while. Some showing Chatwin in both an orange and blue gi, along with Roshi, Yamcha, Mai, and Bulma. Because I'm lazy visit dragonballmovieblog.net .

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Tototototototo - Jul. 23, 2008

[Image: goku1.jpg]

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Roan - Jul. 23, 2008

I still cannot believe this movie is coming out, what the eff.

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Maz - Jul. 24, 2008

The pictures make me so upset. My low expectations just went down so much Unhappy.

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - To - Jul. 24, 2008

Dude who's playing Yamcha looks old enough to be my father. This Bulma must be into older guys... creepy...

And for a sense of DragonBall popularity in the US, the DVD release of DBZ season One became the best selling Anime release in history. It was released in 2006 IIRC.

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - Bey Brad - Jul. 24, 2008

Takao Wrote:Dude who's playing Yamcha looks old enough to be my father. This Bulma must be into older guys... creepy...

[Image: photo22563.jpg]

carp geezer

RE: Dragon Ball: The Movie - To - Jul. 24, 2008

You clearly haven't seen the pcitures of him as Yamcha.