World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[OPEN] T&D's Graphics Shop [Free] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [OPEN] T&D's Graphics Shop [Free] (/Thread-OPEN-T-D-s-Graphics-Shop-Free)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - The Archer - Jul. 28, 2012

Is mine even being worked on?

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Chibiterasu - Jul. 28, 2012

I cancel my request

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - kaihiwatari5673 - Jul. 28, 2012

Forget about ny sig I messed up on everything so I want to start over:
I want a signature the way Death Bro does them,
At the size of 500X200
I want a picture of Kai from the original beyblade (G-Revolution clothes), then at the right I want the text "kaihiwatari5673" at a dark blue color, then at the top center I want a picture of Dranzer GT (Gigs Turbo)
I also want the background Black with Blue Flames at the bottom. This is my request

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Argentum - Jul. 28, 2012

(Jul. 28, 2012  1:07 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: Forget about ny sig I messed up on everything so I want to start over:
I want a signature the way Death Bro does them,
At the size of 500X200
I want a picture of Kai from the original beyblade (G-Revolution clothes), then at the right I want the text "kaihiwatari5673" at a dark blue color, then at the top center I want a picture of Dranzer GT (Gigs Turbo)
I also want the background Black with Blue Flames at the bottom. This is my request
Format

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Renpt0 - Jul. 28, 2012

(Jul. 28, 2012  2:36 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Thanks for the render! I'll use it when I return

You're welcome and keep in mind this wasn't what I got of rendering because this is not hq render Uncertain

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - *Ginga* - Jul. 30, 2012

Is my sig even being worked on? It's been about six days with no reply....

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Renpt0 - Jul. 30, 2012

(Jul. 30, 2012  12:36 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Is my sig even being worked on? It's been about six days with no reply....

You need to wait since it's a free shop you can not say whatever you want Smile
And if it was paid you can say like that because you gave something to them Grin

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - kaihiwatari5673 - Jul. 30, 2012

I cancel my request

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - kaihiwatari5673 - Jul. 30, 2012

what i want now: signature
size: 500X200
images: Dranzer GT on the left, Scythe Kronos on the left center, VariAres on the right center and Dark Knight Dragoon on the right
Etc.: Background left blue (Dranzer GT inside), background left center purple (Scythe Kronos inside), background right center white (VariAres inside), and background right red (Dark Knight Dragoon inside)
Creator that i want: Death Bro

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Tetsu - Jul. 30, 2012

I'll work on it. I am back home, so I will get right on it. Expect it either today or tomorrow! Good to be back!

Also to crew members, Near wants to join. Lets discuss it over some form of chat thing. I will PM you today sometime.

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - kaihiwatari5673 - Jul. 31, 2012

Ok thank you

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - kaihiwatari5673 - Jul. 31, 2012

Is my signature being worked on??

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - sarabscientist - Jul. 31, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  2:14 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: Is my signature being worked on??

It probably is (like she said) so please be patient and try not to double post too much Wink

ok sure

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Seshomaru - Jul. 31, 2012

artist:chinablade
details:a black dragon with blue flames and a ruby on its head.

chinablade if it`s to much i`ll understand .

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 31, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  9:36 PM)The Dark Spirit Wrote: artist:chinablade

Can you give picture links?

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Tetsu - Jul. 31, 2012

Also China, I'm adding Near to our employees. I'm thinking about making a couple of changes, do you have a skype?

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - King of Misfits - Jul. 31, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  10:09 PM)Tetsu Wrote: Also China, I'm adding Near to our employees. I'm thinking about making a couple of changes, do you have a skype?

Btw, I have Skype
Also, I most likely nit make sigs until Sunday Unhappy

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 31, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  10:09 PM)Tetsu Wrote: Also China, I'm adding Near to our employees. I'm thinking about making a couple of changes, do you have a skype?

Ok and nope :\

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Seshomaru - Jul. 31, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  10:06 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  9:36 PM)The Dark Spirit Wrote: artist:chinablade

Can you give picture links?

i am truly sorry but i can`t find a decent link to a pic if you can`t make it i`ll understand and if you can i forgot the words"In For The Kill Will Dominate The World!" thanks and is this to much? be honest.:\

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Nearr - Jul. 31, 2012

List all requests that haven't been started and aren't specific to another member of the shop and I'll get on it.

Also. I'll be happy to do all sigs without links in it.

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Aug. 01, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  11:33 PM)Néar Wrote: List all requests that haven't been started and aren't specific to another member of the shop and I'll get on it.

Also. I'll be happy to do all sigs without links in it.

Could you work on Gingka Blader #1's? My computer is refusing to work with me on that one.

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - H3LLO - Aug. 01, 2012

Can I have a sig made by chinablade please?

Size: 500x200
Images: An actuall spinning storm capricorn or L'drago destroy F : S in the top right corner. I couldn't find a pic so hopefully you guys can. Smile
In the bottom left: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110727004035/beyblade/images/5/5e/Tobio11.PNG
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uHMp-TbPhZU/Rx1YJK__x4I/AAAAAAAAAFo/wopYnQTwqRE/s400/Yin+%26+Yang.png
Text: Ansonih in the top left corner And Team Salamander on the bottom.
Backround: Whatever would look amazing with it.

Thank you!

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Aug. 01, 2012

Do you want it really spinning? I can't do animations.

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - ElementalDude97 - Aug. 01, 2012

Can you do mines?I already wrote what I want before but nobody did itUnhappy