World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[OPEN] T&D's Graphics Shop [Free] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [OPEN] T&D's Graphics Shop [Free] (/Thread-OPEN-T-D-s-Graphics-Shop-Free)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - JINX - Jul. 25, 2012

@china blade read page 6 or 7 isomaniac posted a website that you can resize stuff please try that

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - The Archer - Jul. 25, 2012

who is working on mine?

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - anti Ray - Jul. 25, 2012

(Jul. 15, 2012  10:45 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  9:11 PM)anti Ray Wrote: Im on the wbo app right now and have no internet so i cant get any links. Also i dont care who does it. Whoever has the most time i guess.

Ok. And also, what do you mean by "Polta beyblade"?
You know, Polta. Original beyblade, its red. Its bit beast looks like a little ghost thingy.

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 25, 2012

(Jul. 25, 2012  7:43 PM)anti Ray Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  10:45 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  9:11 PM)anti Ray Wrote: Im on the wbo app right now and have no internet so i cant get any links. Also i dont care who does it. Whoever has the most time i guess.

Ok. And also, what do you mean by "Polta beyblade"?
You know, Polta. Original beyblade, its red. Its bit beast looks like a little ghost thingy.

How's this?

[Image: AntiRaySig1.png]

Here's the code:
Code:
[IMG]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd382/PinkBRB/AntiRaySig1.png[/IMG]

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - H3LLO - Jul. 25, 2012

Are you any good at rendering pictures?

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 25, 2012

(Jul. 25, 2012  11:29 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Are you any good at rendering pictures?

Yup. I guess. My sig is an example of some of my rendering. Tongue_out

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Cookie Bouquets - Jul. 26, 2012

(Jul. 25, 2012  11:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:29 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Are you any good at rendering pictures?

speaking of render, can you render some stuff for me?
please render list (Click to View)

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Alphaburner - Jul. 26, 2012

Hey Death Bro i love your Ryuga sig

so i want 1 Ryuga sig.

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Renpt0 - Jul. 26, 2012

(Jul. 26, 2012  1:01 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:

For not making anyone busy, will I make it for you so don't try to get one of the team to stress Grin
And if they can do it then I will let them do it Wink
(Jul. 26, 2012  10:51 AM)JanStarBLAST Wrote: Hey Death Bro i love your Ryuga sig

so i want 1 Ryuga sig.

You need to use the format that they asked for in the first post so please read it again and edit your post Wink

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 26, 2012

(Jul. 26, 2012  10:59 AM)Renpt0 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2012  1:01 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Yup. I guess. My sig is an example of some of my rendering. Tongue_out

For not making anyone busy, will I make it for you so don't try to get one of the team to stress Grin

Thanks!
I've been trying to make other sigs. It's hard because I have another life besides on here...
Pinching_eyes_2

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - King of Misfits - Jul. 26, 2012

(Jul. 26, 2012  3:20 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2012  10:59 AM)Renpt0 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2012  1:01 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: speaking of render, can you render some stuff for me?

Thanks!
I've been trying to make other sigs. It's hard because I have another life besides on here...
Pinching_eyes_2

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Chibiterasu - Jul. 26, 2012

I would like A Signature

Creator: ChinaBlade
Size: 500x200
Picture: Ryutaro
Pisces Motif
Text: The Prodigy and Team Salamander in a cool font
Background: Something awesome!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - kaihiwatari5673 - Jul. 26, 2012

I want a sig with Kai from the original beyblade (g-revolution clothes) on the left and and the right i want the text "kaihiwatari5673" and the background black with blue flames around it

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - *Ginga* - Jul. 26, 2012

Any update on my sig?

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - King of Misfits - Jul. 26, 2012

(Jul. 26, 2012  11:43 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: I want a sig with Kai from the original beyblade (g-revolution clothes) on the left and and the right i want the text "kaihiwatari5673" and the background black with blue flames around it

Shop format bro! Blader DJ

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Cookie Bouquets - Jul. 27, 2012

(raises hand again....)

Yo what programs do you guys use? (except for china)

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - King of Misfits - Jul. 27, 2012

(Jul. 27, 2012  12:06 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: (raises hand again....)

Yo what programs do you guys use? (except for china)
I use Gimp 2.8 Chief - Sigh ...

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - *Ginga* - Jul. 27, 2012

(Jul. 26, 2012  11:45 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Any update on my sig?

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - kaihiwatari5673 - Jul. 27, 2012

I want it size 120X120 I forgot to put that but is that the format if it isn't then what is the format??

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - King of Misfits - Jul. 27, 2012

(Jul. 27, 2012  1:13 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: I want it size 120X120 I forgot to put that but is that the format if it isn't then what is the format??

Check the OP

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - kaihiwatari5673 - Jul. 27, 2012

I also forgot to say that I wanted a Dranzer GT (Gigs Turbo) at the top center

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - ElementalDude97 - Jul. 27, 2012

CreatorGrineath Bro
What you want:I want a sig
From the options above Size:500x200
Etc:can I get samurai ifraid and big bang Pegasus on the middle!and for a back ground I want the galaxy or space and I want some writing on the bottom that says big bang fury!
Thank you if you do it!

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - K!d Death - Jul. 27, 2012

Could you make me a Sig Banner?My name in front of Dark Night Dragoon LW160BSF. About 200 by 300

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Renpt0 - Jul. 27, 2012

Here is the render that you asked for Grin
A little bit hard to render because the light destroyed the render Uncertain (Image = Render

[Image: b5YEy.png]

RE: [FREE]Tetsu's, ChinaBlade's, and Death Bro's Signature Shop[OPEN] - Cookie Bouquets - Jul. 28, 2012

Thanks for the render! I'll use it when I return